Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feral's den

+4
MiseryCloud
Flare
Alphess Aiyana
Feralclaw
8 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Feral's den - Page 11 Empty Re: Feral's den

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:56 pm

His eye twitched slightly before going inside Blood i need to see BLOOD!
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Feral's den - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue12/13Feral's den - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Feral's den - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue55/100Feral's den - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:05 pm

She followed him in flicking her tail
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:24 pm

"I have to go do something.." he stammered before running out of their den yowling out "Blood i need to see BLOOD!"

Sothe an orange tabby tome with a white muzzle white socks and white around his throat padded by "Hello?" he yowled wanting to find a place to wait for Leaf-bare to end
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Feral's den - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue12/13Feral's den - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Feral's den - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue55/100Feral's den - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:36 pm

He hissed loudly, "FERAL stop if you do you will never see me ever again" She snapped making sure she said it loud enough
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Sothe heard the loud hiss "Who's that your hissing at? Whoever it is let them go!" he meowed before walking to the log

Misty's voice did nothing to help feral as small echo's of "Blood!" happened
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:44 pm

He eyes snapped towards the new cat her fur bristling, "Who are you?" She growled her eyes narrowed she looked up towards Ferals vanishing body she gloared angrily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:46 pm

"Woah! No need to get angry! My name's Sothe, I just ran away from my house- Twolegs." He said
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:50 pm

She Lashed Her Tail, "Two-Legs You Say?" She Muttered "How Peachy"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:52 pm

"Hey don't be rude...... And seriously who was that running off screaming "Blood"? Your mate or something?" he asked
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:58 pm

"Was my mate, I told him to promise me to never kill or harm a cat unless he or she dangered us but there he gose" She lashed her tail, "Look I'm off to find a new den away from him" She shook her head, "I just cant handle him anymore... also I haven't told him but I'm having his kits" She padded past him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:04 am

"Woah, slow down. It's his personality ok? Let him go im sure he can fend for- Oh my!" he mewled seeing a cat jumping from a tree

(He's back XD he ran for like 2 minutes Razz)

Feral jumped from a tree cutting his paw on the way down, Landing on the other cat he hissed out "You reek of twolegs." "Leave. Now kittypet." he growled looking over at misty "I'm guessing i did something wrong." he mewled "I- I heard it all." he mewed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:08 am

She growled at Ferla, "You think? Yes you did something wrong I can't be around you like this killing and being blood thirsty how do you think our kits will turn out" She glared at him tears staining them, "You made me a promise but I guess you don't love me enough to keep it" She snapped turning her head away, "And leave him alone"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:15 am

"Yes please get off me!" sothe begged

Feral got off of the cat "Misty, i dont know what came over me... And of course i love you! Whatever i did i know i didnt harm anyone! Misty when i talked about that thunderpath..... How i said that i would have been the dead one.....Its because i was afraid to lose you. I thought that a monster HITTING me would be better then life without you!" he mewled out
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:21 am

"Then you should of though about not breaking your promise, it hurts me Feral... it really does but me and you then the kits? How can I have you around with murdering every cat in sight. What if the kits take up after you killing everything in sight. Feral I do love you but I can't... I can't live being hurt and seeing you like this.." She looked past him, "Feral maybe .. it' best if we weren't mates" Her eyes glazed with sorrow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:27 am

He sighed "You. kittypet get blood on your claws.... kill me." he mewled

"ARE YOU INSANE?" Sothe yowled "You really think a life without her is Impossible? You really want to have some random cat kill you in front of her eyes? Do you think that'll make it better?" he asked
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:29 am

"Feral don't kill yourself, don't" She looked at him then glared at Sothe, "If you lay a claw on him I will personally kill you"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:40 am

"I never planned on it." he said with a grin

"Why!? So my life can get worse still!? First i lose my kits and my old mate! NOW I LOSE YOU! I dont understand whats wrong with my life! Why am i tormented by losing those i care about!? My life is a misery.... Mabye i am ment to spend my life in pain. Misty do you know what its like? To be abandoned out in the middle of no where as a kit i never knew my True mother and father i was raised by some kind hearted she-cat who lost her kits.... Then she died, Killed RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! I was two moons old alone left in a place i didnt know i nearly starved to death..... And i should have. Another loner helped me, told me everything i needed to know and taught me everything i know!" he meowed "My mind's been poisoned no wonder he called me "Feral.". It's all i am i never learned anything but how to hunt and survive NOT HOW TO CARE! But misty..... you taught me how to care..... but i never had enough time before my "Feral" instincts happened" he mewled
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:44 pm

"Feral" she looked at him her tail flicking, "You don't think I know how it feels?! For your whole clan to be killed of and your kin be killed infront of you and there is nothing you can do but cower away because your scared!? I blame myself that I let them be killed because I didn't fight back because I never learned how to fight and hunt until I meet my past mate! He taught me how to trust, love hunt and fight he taught me a lot .... then you know what he did?!" Her eyes wavered "He left me! He left me with my unborn kits, he left me for no reason one sun high he was just gone, no reason just gone!" She sighed, "then you know my kits died when a badger came and I couldn't protect them because I was weak I couldn't fight they were killed infront of me because I couldn't fight!" She breathed heavily, "Then... then there was you, I thought I would never love again, never trust again but somehow I knew I could love you and trust you because we both lost something.. we were both broken we were both trying to find someone who would understand but I can't stand watching cats be killed, knowing I can't save them.. Feral I-I just don't want to lose you or anything in my life because I am scared, scared to maybe find out that one day you will be gone, killed infront of my eyes because I can't do anything because I AM WEAK!" She looked at him, "I thought I could learn to live with you killing but I can't stand death... death scares me a lot because death consumed everything I love" She gasped for air.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:59 pm

He stared in disbelief "I need to be alone for a bit, Give me one more chance, i'll be like, a...." he trailed off looking for the right word "Cloud." he muttered before he nuzzled her "I'm sorry." he muttered "And i will never leave you." he said "I love you." he said looking directly at her
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:07 pm

She looked at him confused unable to say anything then she said, "Feral I will give you one more chance but please no more blood or deaths"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:08 pm

"I promise." he said
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:10 pm

"Just don't break that promise, I can't take no more broken promises"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:12 pm

"I'll be back soon" He meowed "And you've got me thinking of clan life again!" he mewed a deep smile on his face
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:13 pm

"Hopefully soon my love" She smiled "I would love to join a clan and maybe it will be better for us"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:21 pm

"Alright." he meowed Things might not end well between us he thought anxiously before padding off "Cloud." he mewed "I like it." he said
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:23 pm

She smiled then yawned tiredly looking at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:29 pm

He came back his fur still fluffed up "Kitty-pets, Called me Feral." he muttered
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:36 pm

"So am I a kitty pet then?"" She questioned him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:38 pm

"No, that one that was here, my name, Is Cloud." he half muttered the last part
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:50 pm

"Your name is Cloud?" a Smile split on her muzzle as she giggled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:52 pm

"Ahhhh come on, better then nothing!" he meowed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:56 pm

She giggled some more, "Cloud?!" She smiled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:58 pm

"The clans will probably change it anyway" he murmurred
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:28 pm

"Why do you say that?" She murmured
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:13 pm

"It's just how they work." he said a grin on his face "I'm looking forward to it." he said
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:18 pm

She smirked, "I wonder what they will name you" She chuckled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:21 pm

"So do i." he said
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:22 pm

"Maybe something with grumpy" She joked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:11 pm

"Your words hurt me." he mewed rolling his eyes
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:10 pm

She smirked "oh am sorry softie" she grinned
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:11 pm

"I was kidding." he meowed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:13 pm

"I know you were" she yawned tiredly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:18 pm

"You tired?" he asked
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:20 pm

"Very. ?....." she laid down
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:24 pm

"Alright, im going to go hunting." he mewed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:26 pm

She nodded "all right I'll be here"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:33 pm

"I'll bring back what i can." he muttered
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:38 pm

"Thank you"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:58 pm

He dashed off (YES A TIME LAPSE XD) *30 Minutes later* "Here, this is all i could find, other than snow." he meowed dropping a skinny mouse
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:00 pm

As he left she fell asleep then woke up as he dropped something "Thank you Feral"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum