Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The pines - Hunting

+20
Resolute
Elsa
Alpha Okami
Braveheart2003
Nightmare
Duckshine
Flare
Feralclaw
Aurora
SilverStripe
Lois
Battle
Leafheart
ChipmunkStar
SnakeHiss
Pigeon
MiseryCloud
*Firefly*
Gumdrop
HowlingStar
24 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Empty Re: The pines - Hunting

Post by Resolute Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:09 am

Resolute stiffened, slightly, the she-cat's words almost like ice touching his bare flesh. He had no idea about the she-cats past, he never realized how dark it was. Resolute began to growl, louder. "You hurt her?" He spat, sharply, "You get thrills out of hurting she-cats? You must have bees in your brain."
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/5The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue60/100The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:16 am

The pale brown deputy was trembling now. She hated the fact she seemed weak in front of her friends, her warriors. She hated the fact thay she was showing a huge part of her past. But, she couldn't stop herself. All those moons for faking, pretending she wasn't hurt anymore. She didnt love him, but she was so hurt. "I loved you, StormBlaze." She said at last, softly. "I loved you so much, even though our clans were  rivals. Even if your clan killed my familu...and so much of my clan." Tears rapidly slid down her cheeks, and she blinked, trying to stop them. "And for a few moons I forget the place that held the worst memories....you camr back." Her pale green eyes shined in the sunlight, and from tears. "I won't deny I loved you. I won't deny I'm huet, either. But, it is the truth I don't love you anymore." She said, quietly. Her claws raked the ground - she had hid her past from herclanmates. Now, some of them knew. Why did he have to come, when she was having fun with her friends?

Last edited by ChipmunkFire on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue6/6The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue81/100The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:23 am

Resolute desperately wished to turn his head and provide a form of comfort to his new found friend but knew it would be too risky. He didn't know what this "StormBlaze" was capable of, he didn't know how he would react. The storm hued warrior determinedly held his gaze and stance, ready to fight if the cat made a move. "Have you not caused her enough trouble?" He meowed, his tone firm.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/5The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue60/100The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:26 am

She slowly took a step foward. "Leave," she hissed. "Leave, or I will kill you. You had trespassed two times, and had hurt my clanmates." The tears and the pain was still there, but she was determined to let her tears and pain come after StoBlaze, after she was alone.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue6/6The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue81/100The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:31 am

He hisses, "Never!"
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/1The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:36 am

"Then, I'll have to kill you," she said, her meow shaking. She hated to kill, but, her,clan was getting attacked by him too often. She lashed one paw at his ears and the other at his neck. "Do you have to make me kill you?" Her voice rose, with anger, pain, and the reluctance to kill,
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:39 am

He smirks, "You won't get a chance, I shall kill you first, and then the rest of your clan.. One by one.."
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/1The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:42 am

Anger blazed in her pale green eyes. "You will not hurt a single whisker on any cat from thia clan!" She snapped, lunging at him. She swiped her paws at his neck, wincing briefly atthe thought but held on, firmly.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:44 am

He lunges at her neck, twisting around and trying to rip her throat.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:51 am

She quickly striked with her paw, onlu getting bit on her left paw when she tried to hit him. She hissed in pain before striking her paws the besr she coild at his throat.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:10 am

Blood poured from the toms throat as falls to the ground. He smirks one last smirk and mews in a gurgled voice, "Hope your happy!" He mews, before his eyes close to never reopen.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:28 am

She sank in the ground, her pale green eyes fixed on the tom she once loved. She sank her claws in the ground. "Why couldnt you leave instead of forcing me to kill you?" She whispered. The hurt. The pain....it all came to ger once. The pain in the past, the pain now. She slowly shook her head, burying him rapidly in the Pines. Her pale green eyes gazed at her friends, uncertainly, before lowering her head.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:26 pm

FallenSnow let a growl rumble deep in her throat toward StormBlaze, or what was left of him. The fur on her pelt had risen during the commotion, green eyes narrowed.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue95/100The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:50 am

ResoluteStep's eyes widened, it all happened so quickly. The storm hued tom approached ChipmunkFire, giving her a reassuring lick between the ears. "Are you okay?" He meowed, frowning slightly. "You did the right thing," he said, "If it were not you who did it. It would have been another ValiantClan warrior, acting in defense or their attempt to put this to an end." His golden eyes were warm as he examined the she-cat, looking for traces of wounds.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:59 am

"But I shouldn't have killed him," she said, her meow desperate. There was a wound on her left shoulder, but she felt no pain. The only thing in her mind was that she killed a cat, and what her clanmates would think of her now.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:10 pm

The warrior looked on in silence, still stunned by what had just happened.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue95/100The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:56 pm

PreyPaw approached the cats. He gazed up at ChipmunkFire and nuzzled her paw. "It was necessary," he said, "He'd have killed you."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue4/5The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue90/100The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:02 pm

She smiled slightly, leaning over to nuzzle him. "Thank you," she shook her gead, rising on her paws. She pawed all of theire ars, slightly.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:20 pm

PreyPaw leaned against his friend for support and reassurance.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue4/5The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue90/100The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:34 pm

ResoluteStep tilt his head down to the apprentice. A smile came to his muzzle. "He's right," he meowed, nodding his head in agreeance. "Let's get you to the medicine cat den," he said, "You need to get that wound checked out. We don't want it to get infected."
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Her pale green eyes shifted to the wound on her left shoulder as she slowly stood up, "I don't even feel anything," she admits.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:47 pm

PreyPaw frowned, "You still should see a medicine cat."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:18 pm

"Okay ,okay." She said, laughing slightly.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:50 pm

PreyPaw lightly purred, feeling pleased. The russet ginger apprentice glanced around then trotted off to the camp.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:21 pm

ResoluteStep chuckled at the persistent apprentice then gazed after ChipmunkFire, his long white whiskers moved and flicked a few times before he padded deeper into The Pines.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:44 pm

FallenSnow walked in slowly, not really feeling like hunting. All she wanted to do was get out of camp. She padded over to a thick trunked tree and sat against it, looking up at the sky. Her bright green eyes gazed off as if she was thinkng of some distant memory. She gave a deep sigh and shook her head, looking to her paws as if in shame.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:39 pm

The largely built cat tilt his head in the direction of FallenSnow. Curiosity entwined with concern filled his golden yellow eyes. "FallenSnow?" He meowed as he approached her. "Are you okay?" The warrior kept his voice low. The stormy warrior tilt his head slightly to her, he had a feeling she would lash out at him, but, he hoped she wouldn't.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:54 pm

The pale brown leader pads in, flicking here ears at Resolute in greeting.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:55 pm

She looked over to him, startled and angry, and began to narrow her eyes, but stopped herself in another sigh, figuring it wasn't worth the effort. "What does it matter?" She meowed bitterly, looking to her paws again, something glistening in her ivy colored eyes. "It was going to happen anyways..."
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:08 pm

ResoluteStep gave the leader a warm nod of acknowledgement but then took a few steps closer to FallenSnow out of concern. What wasn't going to happen? He thought, his long white whiskers twitched. "Everything matters," he then said, "Every pawstep, every whisker, it all helps to form your path." The tom glanced around then sat down beside her. "What wasn't going to happen?" He asked, his tone still soft.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:20 am

The she didn't step away from the tom as she normally would have done. She looked up at him, cocking an eyebrow despte the film of sadness covering her eyes. She scoffed, and shook her head. "You wouldn't understand. You wouldn't know. You would think I was..." She trailed off and looked back at her paws.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:34 pm

The stormy colored warrior tilt his head, in confusion, he suddenly felt sad, sad for the she-cat. Her past.. It must be dark. He lowered his head and slightly smiled, "I will never judge you based on your past actions. There is a reason why it is our past and why we have left it behind."
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:25 pm

ChipmunkStar cocked her head at the two cats. She wasnt sure what they were talking aboit.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:33 pm

xD Trying to stall while I make her history.

The she looked up at him and sighed. "It is dark and deep and dangerous," She looked up at him and cocked her eyebrows despite her miserable mood. "Are you sure you really want to know?"
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:44 am

The pale brown leader padded up to thrm, cocking her head. &What's wrong?"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:58 pm

Froststream wandered farther away. She watched the squirrel scurry down a tree, and scavenge for nuts. She slowly stalked closer, and then locked her eyes onto the squirrel. Silently, she came closer to it. She licked her lips in anticipation of the kill, and accidentally pricked her tongue with her fang. Froststream concealed her slight pain, and held in her meow of surprise. She kept her tail very still, and then slightly moved her hips, getting ready to pounce.

She jumped onto the squirrel, unsheathing her claws a moment before landing on it, the claw cutting through its tail. The squirrel chattered, and tried to scurry away. Froststream widened her eyes, she hadn't meant to pierce it's tail. She quickly stabbed its neck, putting it out of its misery. She frowned at the squirrel. "Thank you for helping me to feed my clan. Your life was not in vain." She meowed solemnly. Froststream then picked up her kill, and padded away.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:00 am

"Good catch!" The stormy hued warrior shouted out to Froststream, admiring her clean kill. The tom turned his gaze back to FallenSnow and then to Chipmunkstar.

(If you haven't thought of a past yet, I won't say "yes, I want to know" xDD)
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:15 am

ChipmunkStar admirrd her catch and the way she respected her prey. "Great catch, FrostStream." She called out, her pale green eyes warm. "You're one of the best hunters in ValiantClan."

Hahaha. Almost said, the best rolrplayer in ValiantClan xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:17 pm

(Forgot to reply to you guys, so even though I'm posting in the fresh-kill pile now, oh well. Speaking of pasts, I made one too. Not sure when Frosty will reveal it, though.) Froststream looked over her shoulder as she was walking back to camp, and smiled at the compliments. "Thank you! I'm still working on my hunting, and the prey is still small, but it's something. I hope someone in ValiantClan will enjoy it." She meowed.

Last edited by *Symphony* on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:25 pm

"I'm sure they will," Resolute gave a swift nod of agreement. "With Leaf-bare, prey is scarce, so, small and scrawny prey is to be expected, sadly. But, you're right, at least it is something," he said. The stormy hued warrior bowed his head to FrostStream, his golden eyes fixed on her.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:51 pm

The pale brown leader stepped foward, her pale green eyes warm. "Whatever it is, you could tell me." ChipmunkStar said, revealing a gentle smile. "If you do not want to, it is fine, too. But, you can tell me anything, FallenSnow." She purred, lightly, her glowing green eyes fixed on the warrior.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:21 pm

The stormy hued warrior tilt his head up to ChipmunkStar and gave a soft nod, "I'm the same," he said. "We're family in ValiantClan and.. I'll always be there for my family," he meowed.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:00 am

Okkkaaay :3 I think I got the history. Just touching it up! Razz

FallenSnow noticed the draw of attention away from her and stood up, trying to slip away, hoping she wouldn't be noticed, hoping she wouldn't be asked about her shameful past again, but looked back up when she was called. She winced and turned back around beginning to walk towards them.

Last edited by Flare on Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:15 am

ChipmunkStar lifted her head, glancing at FallenSnow simply. She decided not tofoorce her.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:07 am

EXCITING. :3

The stormy warrior stepped aside, making room for the she-cat. He gently purred, his golden eyes warm.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:30 pm

A fluffy flame-colored ragdoll galloped through. "HI CHIPMUNKSTAR AND RESOLUTESTEP!" She marched over to them, her eyes beaming brightly.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue43/100The pines - Hunting - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:01 am

ResoluteStep chuckled, laughter coming from him. "CreekStorm!" He swiped a bulky, stormy colored paw out at her. "How are you?"
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:38 pm

"CreekStorm," she greeted, smiling. Laughter starts to come from her at the she cat‘s actions, cuffing her ear.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:33 pm

"You're such a giant furball," he said, warmly. He enjoyed CreekStorm's company. The storm colored cat flicked his tail at her nose then glanced back to ChipmunkStar.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:55 pm

FallenSnow padded in, ducking under a coarse bush to hide from the rain. She scanned the forest with her bright ivy eyes.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next