Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apprentice Ceremony.

3 posters

Go down

Apprentice Ceremony. Empty Apprentice Ceremony.

Post by Aurora Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:32 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here below the high-boulder." The russet tom yowled as he leapt onto the large rock effortlessly, emerald eyes scanning the clearing below.
"Cats of Tempestclan, I am pleased to inform you that we have recruited three new apprentices." He let a small grin enter his expression as he continued: "From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Slypaw, Burnpaw and Couragepaw. Slypaw will be mentored by Ripplemist, Burnpaw will be mentored by Shadefeather, and Couragepaw will be mentored by Heatflow. Ripplemist, Shadefeather and Heatflow, you have demonstrated all the qualities expected of Tempestclan warriors, and it is time for you to take on apprentices. I hope that you will pass down these qualities to them until the end of their apprenticeship." The large tom finished, a proud glint in his eyes.
Clan: "Slypaw! Burnpaw! Couragepaw! Slypaw! Burnpaw! Couragepaw!"
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Apprentice Ceremony. Left_bar_bleue4/7Apprentice Ceremony. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Apprentice Ceremony. Left_bar_bleue89/100Apprentice Ceremony. Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Apprentice Ceremony. Empty Re: Apprentice Ceremony.

Post by Duckshine Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:32 pm

Her eyes brightened at the sound of her name. She closed her eyes, briefly, a smile spread across her muzzle. "Thank you, CopperStar," she said softly before glancing across to BurnPaw. A loud cheer emitted the she-cat, "BurnPaw! BurnPaw! SlyPaw! SlyPaw! CouragePaw! CouragePaw!"
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Apprentice Ceremony. Left_bar_bleue1/5Apprentice Ceremony. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
Apprentice Ceremony. Left_bar_bleue90/100Apprentice Ceremony. Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:35 pm

OOC: I haven't been on in a while. Yay! I'm a mentor.

She dipped her head happily and a faint grin circled her now expressionless face. She cheered, "Burnpaw! Slypaw! Couragepaw!"
Zephyr
Zephyr
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Apprentice Ceremony. Left_bar_bleue2/5Apprentice Ceremony. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Apprentice Ceremony. Left_bar_bleue100/100Apprentice Ceremony. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Hmm, what is this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down