Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apprentice Ceremony.

3 posters

Go down

Apprentice Ceremony. Empty Apprentice Ceremony.

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:43 pm

ChipmunkFire leaped up to the Highrock, beaming with delight. She gazed at ValiantClan before her gaze resting on ReflectionKit "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting!" She called, her voice splitting in the air. She flicked her light brown tail, looking proud. "ValiantClan, I am happy to announce that we will have a new apprentice among us." She lifted her head, a delighted smile sprawled across her muzzle. "This shows that ValiantClan is still strong. ReflectionKit, please come foward." She paused and continues, "This is a proud day for ValiantClan, by naming apprentices we show ValiantClan will survive and remain strong. From now on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as ReflectionPaw" ChipmunkFire let out a small purr, her deep blue eyes flickering from cat to cat and smiled proudly.  "I decided I will take on ReflectionPaw's training. Passing on my skills, loyalty, and determination to her, and teach her all the skills to make her a warrior ValiantClan will be proud of!" She declares, her whiskers quivering.

Last edited by MarigoldFlame on Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Apprentice Ceremony. Left_bar_bleue6/6Apprentice Ceremony. Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Apprentice Ceremony. Left_bar_bleue81/100Apprentice Ceremony. Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Apprentice Ceremony. Empty Re: Apprentice Ceremony.

Post by HowlingStar Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:54 am

"ReflectionPaw! ReflectionPaw!" RavenWind howled a cheer, his eyes beaming.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Apprentice Ceremony. Left_bar_bleue4/5Apprentice Ceremony. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Apprentice Ceremony. Left_bar_bleue90/100Apprentice Ceremony. Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:36 pm

ReflectionPaw's orange eyes glowed with happiness as she stared out around the cats yowling her name. She let out a whisper of her name, curious to what it sounded like. Then, ReflectionPaw bubbled up to ChipmunkFire, bounding along by her side.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:34 pm

"YEAH!! GO REFLECTEDPAW!" The she-cat yowled her cheer, her eyes wide.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Apprentice Ceremony. Left_bar_bleue5/5Apprentice Ceremony. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Apprentice Ceremony. Left_bar_bleue43/100Apprentice Ceremony. Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:33 am

Oh gosh. xDDD <3

She lifts her head proudly, letting out a laugh at CreekStorm's reaction before bounding away.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Apprentice Ceremony. Left_bar_bleue6/6Apprentice Ceremony. Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Apprentice Ceremony. Left_bar_bleue81/100Apprentice Ceremony. Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down