Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronan

3 posters

Go down

Ronan Empty Ronan

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:30 pm

name: Ronan
looks: Black muscular wolf with amber eyes
pack: Washaki pack

Last edited by Dawnsky on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ronan Empty Re: Ronan

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:01 pm

Wolves can't have blue eyes. You'll need to change your eye colour to be accepted and approved. :)Also, 9 years old is extremely old in terms of Wolf RP. Your character would be basically an elder. Not a sentinel. Wolves reach maturity at 2 years old and out in the wild, there are so many threats which risk their lives every day. Making it to 9 years, is an achievement and the wolf would most likely be an elder. Not a Sentinel. Also are you joining the pack or no? Your forms are constantly lacking detail and as I'm the forum's head-moderator, I'm going to say that you need to start using the recommended form if you wish to create new characters. That way, you won't miss any details or lack anything. Please edit your post and use the correct form. The form's template can be located by clicking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It is not against the rules to not use this form, but, since you are constantly lacking aspects of the form which are important, you now must use the correct form. It only wastes your time and ours in the long run. Easier to use the template. Smile

Aiyana wrote:
Basic and useful information

Wolves cannot have blue eyes. Its impossible. However, albinism is possible since it's a genetic mutation. "Very young cubs have blue eyes, as you know, but these change colour as they get older. An old wolf that has cataracts may appear to have blue eyes, but this is the cataract rather than the actual eye colour. There are three species of wolf - the grey wolf (Canis lupus), the species most people think of when they hear the word 'wolf', the red wolf (Canis rufus), and the Ethiopian wolf (Canis simensis). Red and Ethiopian wolves' eyes are invariably brown. Grey wolves' eyes may be brown, yellow, orange or pale green. Sometimes the pale green ones can appear blue from certain angles or in certain lights. It is remotely possible that a wolf could turn up with blue eyes due to some genetic defect." But, seeing as wolves do not generally have blue eyes, we will not accept it.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Ronan Left_bar_bleue5/5Ronan Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Ronan Left_bar_bleue43/100Ronan Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:47 am

okay! edited!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stars and Skies Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:32 pm

You still did not do as MiseryCloud asked. MiseryCloud is a head-moderator and I expect her word to be followed. In fact, I do agree with her. This is your second character that missed items and it is advisable to use the correct form.

~ HowlingSTar.
The Stars and Skies
The Stars and Skies
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Ronan Left_bar_bleue1/1Ronan Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Ronan Left_bar_bleue100/100Ronan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:38 pm

oh! Doy! sorry! its been a long day. I'll edit it right now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:06 pm

Not really any difference, but, okay. Next time, you are to use the correct form.

Ronan 2664407287
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Ronan Left_bar_bleue4/5Ronan Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Ronan Left_bar_bleue90/100Ronan Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down