Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lionkit/paw/ray

2 posters

Go down

Lionkit/paw/ray Empty Lionkit/paw/ray

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:35 am

Name: Lionkit
Clan: Open to where ever there's an opening Smile
Appearance: Delicate long-furred golden she-cat, with white paws and chest. Eye color is a lovely blue-green mix
Personality: Lionkit is a sweet she-cat with a great sense of humor. She's easy-going and loving. Respectful to those older than herself, and to her Clan leader, deputy, and medicine cat. She's a smart quick-thinking she-cat, but sometimes over-thinks things too much.
Likes: Sunbathing, being around friends, learning new things, and training
Dislikes: Being taken advantage of, being belittled, bad weather, and arguments
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/b]

Fluffy Unicorns

Last edited by {Lionkit} on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lionkit/paw/ray Empty Re: Lionkit/paw/ray

Post by Pigeon Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:46 am

Ooh! Hey there! I'm Pigeon! Welcome to the forum. I'm not a Mod or Admin, so, I can't accept you, but, I'll inform you a bit about our current clan drama. Since you're new, it's always best to know what's going on. Smile

SombreClan and TempestClan had their water supply tainted and were forced to go to ValiantClan and beg for shelter. ValiantClan took both clans in and the leaders of all three clans have arranged patrols to go and search for water supplies.

While the clans are together, talking and discussing these patrols, the wolf pack have invaded SombreClan territory as their territory is scarce for prey.

A patrol, lead by me (cooool, eh? :3) is going to SombreClan and will likely find the wolves. SombreClan isn't prepared to give away their territory that easily and so.. Will the other two clans unit with SombreClan and fight the wolves? Fight and claim back their territory? :3 (Ya, ya, of course they will. xD)

There is also meant to be a new clan coming soon, too. But, I'm not too sure how far away that is.
Currently, we have three clans, but, one (SombreClan) has a ban on it. This means it's not accepting any new users for now. But, you can always join TempestClan and ValiantClan. Both are amazing clans.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Lionkit/paw/ray Left_bar_bleue2/5Lionkit/paw/ray Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Lionkit/paw/ray Left_bar_bleue97/100Lionkit/paw/ray Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:56 am

Thank you for the warm welcome. It's been a couple years since I've role played.. So I may be a bit rusty.. I used to belong to the long-running Blue And Leaf Warrior Cats rp site, but sadly it got shut down.. I've been role playing since 2005 so I know how, it's just been a little bit lol.
Thank you for letting me on the latest news on here as well, seems legit, and very interesting Smile

I'm open to joining whatever Clan has the least amount of cats. Since my cat is almost an apprentice anyhow, I figured where ever the Admin decides to put me, is where he/she thinks is best lol. I can always create a new cat, this one being a warrior that is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:06 am

The Admins don't chose the clans. You do. Smile

I'm not sure which clan has the least amount of members. I think they're rather similar in numbers.
I'll give you the description of the clans, so you can chose from there. Just click my highlighted word [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. But, SombreClan is under ban and RillClan has not been created. So, that only leaves VC and TC. You can choose either.

Ooohh, really? That's cool! We have Roleplayers on here who are beginner, through to expert. So, you'll fit in nicely somewhere. Smile

The image of LionKit is reallyy cuttee. All my characters are a brownish color.

Also, don't forget to check out the rules. There's a hidden code in there that you need to post here.[/color]
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:12 am

Okay Smile I've been searching for a new site, and if this one turns out to be pretty active, I'll probably stay here Smile I enjoy role playing, but my hours and kinda weird... I work 3pm to 1:30am. Right now I'm on maternity leave so I'll be pretty active until the 16th of next month, that's when things are gonna really crazy for me... And I think I might go with VC, they seem like more of my type of Clan.

And thank you, I try to keep my cats all different, just to keep things new.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:21 am

Oohh! Cool! Smile Alright. VC is a really cool clan.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stars and Skies Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:24 am

OOHH. A new VC kitty! Cool! Come RP with my character, CreekStorm. She's a bit.. Odd. Razz

Lionkit/paw/ray 2664407287

WELCOME TO THE SITE!!
The Stars and Skies
The Stars and Skies
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Lionkit/paw/ray Left_bar_bleue1/1Lionkit/paw/ray Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Lionkit/paw/ray Left_bar_bleue100/100Lionkit/paw/ray Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down