Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feral and IceKit's meeting (Private, Me JayFeather and Leafheart.)

2 posters

Go down

Feral and IceKit's meeting (Private, Me JayFeather and Leafheart.) Empty Feral and IceKit's meeting (Private, Me JayFeather and Leafheart.)

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:06 pm

"Come on Misty." Feral Meowed "I just want to get it over with...." he mewed sadly
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Feral and IceKit's meeting (Private, Me JayFeather and Leafheart.) Left_bar_bleue12/13Feral and IceKit's meeting (Private, Me JayFeather and Leafheart.) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Feral and IceKit's meeting (Private, Me JayFeather and Leafheart.) Left_bar_bleue55/100Feral and IceKit's meeting (Private, Me JayFeather and Leafheart.) Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Feral and IceKit's meeting (Private, Me JayFeather and Leafheart.) Empty Re: Feral and IceKit's meeting (Private, Me JayFeather and Leafheart.)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:10 pm

She looked at him, "It'll be fine" She nuzzled him loving as she kept her pace with his.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Feral and IceKit's meeting (Private, Me JayFeather and Leafheart.) Empty Re: Feral and IceKit's meeting (Private, Me JayFeather and Leafheart.)

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:13 pm

"Alright..." he meowed before sitting down "This is where i saw him." he said
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Feral and IceKit's meeting (Private, Me JayFeather and Leafheart.) Left_bar_bleue12/13Feral and IceKit's meeting (Private, Me JayFeather and Leafheart.) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Feral and IceKit's meeting (Private, Me JayFeather and Leafheart.) Left_bar_bleue55/100Feral and IceKit's meeting (Private, Me JayFeather and Leafheart.) Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:15 pm

She nooded, "Alright" She sat down beside him leaning into him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:19 pm

He nuzzled her "Thanks for coming with me. It means alot to me." he meowed "I love you." he whispered
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:20 pm

"No problem I wouldn't ever leave your side" She smiled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:23 pm

He smiled "Thats good." he said
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:26 pm

She purred closing her eyes looking around
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:29 pm

"See anything?" he asked with a netrual face
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:29 pm

She shook her head, "Nothing yet"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:39 pm

He frowned slightly "Where is he?" he said sliently
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:45 pm

"Be paitecent" She nipped him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:58 pm

"Never learned how." he joked
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:59 pm

"Well now your going to" she giggled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:05 pm

"I was joking." he purred a smile on his face
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:08 pm

"I know" She grinned
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:10 pm

He pawed at her ear "Didn't sound like you knew." he said
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:24 pm

She glared at him playfully, "I am not dumb"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:29 pm

"Never said you were." he said his chest puffed out
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:41 pm

She nodded, "Alright,a alright"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:46 pm

He nuzzled her lovingly "This is some what.....Boreing." he said
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:24 pm

(So Leafy follows Icekit right?)
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Feral and IceKit's meeting (Private, Me JayFeather and Leafheart.) Left_bar_bleue7/7Feral and IceKit's meeting (Private, Me JayFeather and Leafheart.) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Feral and IceKit's meeting (Private, Me JayFeather and Leafheart.) Left_bar_bleue100/100Feral and IceKit's meeting (Private, Me JayFeather and Leafheart.) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:56 pm

"Just Wait" She Smirked Sighing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:54 pm

(wait one sec leafy)

He nudged her slightly "I am." he meowed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:13 pm

(Posted)
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Feral and IceKit's meeting (Private, Me JayFeather and Leafheart.) Left_bar_bleue7/7Feral and IceKit's meeting (Private, Me JayFeather and Leafheart.) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Feral and IceKit's meeting (Private, Me JayFeather and Leafheart.) Left_bar_bleue100/100Feral and IceKit's meeting (Private, Me JayFeather and Leafheart.) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:21 pm

"Come on leafheart!" ice kit mewed sadly "I WANNA PLAY NOW!" he said

"Thats him!" he mewed "i cant believe it HE'S ALIVE!" he yowled in joy
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Leafheart padded after the kit. "Ok, I'm coming Icekit." she mewled.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:51 pm

He nudged misty "Thats him..... Misty.... Thats him....." he whispered

"Hurry up...." he mewled rolling his eyes "I want to play around this area......" he said spotting the two loners
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:53 pm

Leafheart stopped by the kit, and soon spotted the loners.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:59 pm

"We've been spotted..." he whispered to misty

"Leafheart im scared!" icekit mewled "Why are those two cats here?" he asked
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:03 pm

"I don't know Icekit, but they're obviously loners. It should be fine." Leafheart mewled, trying to calm the kit.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:10 pm

"Ok." he mewed still afraid

"Misty lets go! I need to talk to that kit" he said
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:12 pm

Misty watched flicking her tail
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:24 pm

He began to approach the kit and medicine cat thoughtlessy "Misty come on!" he meowed

"That one's coming our way!" ice kit said
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:26 pm

She nodded then stood up to follow them her pace matching theirs
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:40 pm

He looked at misty a smile on his face

Icekit began to back away "Leafheart!" he said
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:52 pm

"It's ok Icekit, the loner just wants to talk." She mewled, soothingly.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:01 pm

"How do you know?" he asked

Feral stopped on the spot before the border
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:04 pm

"See how he's calm? If he was planning to fight he'd act differently. Let's go see what he wants." The small black and white med-cat padded up to the border.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:15 pm

"Its true i just want talk" Feral said

"Really?" Icekit asked
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:18 pm

"What do you want to talk about?" The med-cat asked, standing tall though the tom was a bit bigger.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:26 pm

"The kit." he said simply

Icekit looked startled "M-ME!?" he asked
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:35 pm

"Why do you want Icekit?" Leafheart mewled, stepping in front of Icekit.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:45 pm

"Dont you notice a resemblance look at me now look at him. same eyes." he said "He`s MY kit." he mewed

He stared directly at the loner "Your my father? Where's Viper?!" he asked
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:04 am

"Really? Hm." Leafheart was unconvinced. "Hey Icekit, what do you think?" She asked the kit.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:34 am

"Look that's his kit" He eyes narrowed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:38 am

"Icekit, do you wanna go back with them?" The med-cat asked. (You're gonna have to explain it to the clan tho Burny, i not gonna...)
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:04 am

Icekit shook his head "No. i want to stay and become a warrior!" he mewed jumping around leafheart

"Saw that coming...." Feral muttered under his breath "Good bye Xa- Icekit." he meowed before starting to walk away "Come on misty!" he said
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:43 am

"You wanna return to camp now Icekit?" Leafheart asked the kit.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:59 pm

"Yes." he mewed a smile on his face
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down