Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|| shoot me down, but i won't fall ||

3 posters

Go down

|| shoot me down, but i won't fall || Empty || shoot me down, but i won't fall ||

Post by Elsa Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:30 pm

Name: NightPaw
Age (in moons, please): 9 moons
Gender (Male / Female): Male
Description of character appearance: NightPaw is a sleek tom with pitch black fur and a long tail. His eyes are a hue of emerald green with a slight tint of cerulean blue.
Mate, if any: --
Kit(s), if any: --
Preferred clan, if any (TempestClan, SombreClan and ValiantClan: ValiantClan
Preferred rank: Apprentice
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample):[/b] The calmness of the chilly autumn night was interrupted by the pawsteps of a young tom cat approaching in the far distance. A mischievous grin appeared across his muzzle as he raced away from his Twoleg pursuers to his freedom. Purring with satisfaction, the tom disappeared into the night, his ebony black pelt indistinguishable in the darkness of the moonless night. As he stopped beneath the brambles to catch his breath, he watched the Twolegs hurrying off into a different direction, his emerald green eyes glowing victoriously with triumph
Extra(s): I haven't RPed for a while so please excuse this poorly done bio. >.< oh and FLUFFY UNICORNS ftw xDD
Elsa
Elsa
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
|| shoot me down, but i won't fall || Left_bar_bleue2/2|| shoot me down, but i won't fall || Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Health Bar:
|| shoot me down, but i won't fall || Left_bar_bleue70/100|| shoot me down, but i won't fall || Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Character Mood:: As if.

Back to top Go down

|| shoot me down, but i won't fall || Empty Re: || shoot me down, but i won't fall ||

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:33 pm

I have a runaway kittypet loner named Dawn that's three moons younger than him. She's gonna join a clan soon.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
|| shoot me down, but i won't fall || Left_bar_bleue7/7|| shoot me down, but i won't fall || Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
|| shoot me down, but i won't fall || Left_bar_bleue100/100|| shoot me down, but i won't fall || Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

|| shoot me down, but i won't fall || Empty Re: || shoot me down, but i won't fall ||

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:46 pm

|| shoot me down, but i won't fall || 2664407287
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
|| shoot me down, but i won't fall || Left_bar_bleue4/5|| shoot me down, but i won't fall || Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
|| shoot me down, but i won't fall || Left_bar_bleue90/100|| shoot me down, but i won't fall || Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down