Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bark's hill

Go down

Bark's hill Empty Bark's hill

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:52 pm

Bark began to pull back a small amount of brambles to cover the new holes that appeared during the ground's shaking, A ground shake she wondered to her self as she began to cover the last of the holes, But one. She would store stuff in it's small holes just right for a kit to sleep in, All of those prey and herbs would be stored in those many holes, Then she covered the rest over a gaping hole with the bare basics of a den.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Bark's hill Empty Re: Bark's hill

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:58 pm

A young loner stuck her head inside the den. She was white with her right ear orange and an orange splotch on her nose.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Bark's hill Left_bar_bleue7/7Bark's hill Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Bark's hill Left_bar_bleue100/100Bark's hill Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:05 pm

"Alright, What are you doing here. And don't move the brambles!" Welp, I'm stuck dealing with a younger cat, What could be worse! |<-- Thinking!| Bark quietly stared at the young kit, then looked around as she swore she heard something, Sounded like a rabbit, Or some cat being a kit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:12 pm

(She's not a kit...)
Knowing the way the other cat was looking at her, Dawn carefully slipped into the den. "I'm Dawn, and no need to be so mean..." The former kittypet mewled. Her tail swished as her thoughts battled back the repeating word. Rill... Rill... Go away voice!! She mentally yelled. Everyone out here is so mean to me, only Hornet and Seedstone aren't, Her thoughts had beat back the word for now. The young cat padded closer to Bark, her pale green eyes innocent. "What's your name?" She asked the slightly older cat.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:17 pm

Bark quietly stared at her, biting back a growl "Bark...Now why are you here?...I'm working.." she quietly began to move her tail clearly trying not to growl at the moment. Alright, Dusk the magical cat. Brilliant name. Can you disappear?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Dawn's eyes narrowed slightly, this cat's demeanor was annoying the she-cat. "I'm looking for my friend. I can't find him anywhere. And please stop being so rude, I just got curious." The white and orange loner mewled, her tail swishing. (Dawn can be a bit naive, but you're just getting her mad...)
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:27 pm

Occ: K

She muttered a few words "Oh so the magical cat can't find a friend" "Well, Sorry she isn't here... And please at least make yourself useful, Like maybe... Letting me in my den?" She sighed as the cat was at the highest point. And the only area open from the ground shake Ground shake...Good idea...Now..If i can only grab that little snake, And toss it at her...She might test the brambles...Or run bramble covered...No..Too mean..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:31 pm

"Sorry, didn't realize i was blocking your den." Dawn mewled, stepping out of the way. "Also, if I startled you, I'm sorry but it doesn't mean you have to be so mean." The loner mewled.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:35 pm

She sighed "I haven't been in a Fright me mood... Alright..." She began to grab some of the leftover prey from the ground shake "Grab some maybe?" her voice was muffled as she quietly went out and put them away in the holes Really, You expect us cats to be in a good mood...I nearly lost my den!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:48 pm

"Not like you would care either way..." She mewled, colder than would be expected from the usually good-natured loner. "But can I help you with anything?" Dawn asked, getting the feeling Bark wasn't particularly fond of her.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:51 pm

"Grab the prey and bring it over here. I'm moving it, Now it's harder to find...Now to cover it up" she began to move rocks around and did stuff to improve the space
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:55 pm

Dawn grabbed some prey and carried it over there, still a bit annoyed with how rude Bark was being before. Just then, the word returned, Rill... Rill... Rill... it repeated over and over again. "Will you just get out of my head already?!!?" She mumbled quietly to herself, talking to the voice.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:58 pm

Bark quietly ignored dawn's mumbling "Thank you" She quietly smiled to her self for a moment Finally Something going right! then it was wiped off, As she went back to putting the prey away
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Hornet slipped between the shadows of the den, scenting a familiar tang. The black Tom slipped on, unnoticed, but a flash of yellow stripes betrayed he was there. He carefully pokes Dawn in the side. "I'm here now. There's prey outside, me and SeedStone were hunting."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:06 pm

Dawn jumped. "Oh ok, Hornet." She mewled to her friend, padding out of the den. "Bye Bark!" She mewled as she slipped out.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:09 pm

Bark's fur bristled for a moment "Stop scaring me already!Alright...Come back, With maybe some noise next time?And when stuff doesn't scare off my fur!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:13 pm

(Lol)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:17 pm

(XD)
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:24 am

Bark began to cover up the hole when she noticed something got in it and killed it quickly A rat! Seriously... Hopefully the cat listens well. she then tossed out all the food it ate and touched, Pretty much everything. Scared of rats much? And began to hunt for rabbits.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:03 am

Dawn padded out of the den.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:10 am

(Didn't you already leave?)

Bark finally gave up on the hunt and brought back a tiny limp rabbit and put it in the crack and covered it up, Then began grabbing some moss from a nearby tree
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:24 am

(Ehh, just put stuff so u post)
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:34 pm

Bark the put the rest of the moss and made the tiny patch of moss just large enough for her barely a bit larger. "There, A nice den... It would have been larger, If this stupid ground quake didn't push it all down!" Really, It would have fallen on it's self anyway, It was pretty much all hollowed out... Well, Hopefully i don't drown in the rain...I need to fix that.. She the began to fix the problem. Using some moss and some other stuff she started to work.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum