Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graal's Exicution (And the meetings crammed in one). delete afterwards.

2 posters

Go down

Graal's Exicution (And the meetings crammed in one). delete afterwards. Empty Graal's Exicution (And the meetings crammed in one). delete afterwards.

Post by Feralclaw Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:27 pm

Varal walked up to Graal "Prey is scarce in Washaki Graal, Dont forget our agreement, Don't hurt the She-Wolfs if you dare THINK about doing so I'll make sure you perish!" He woofed

"Oh dont worry they'll live mainly the one your most fond of." he lied through his teeth

(One month later) "The pack is wounded and weak. If you were to attack now things would go perfectly for you." Varal barked "That is if you kept what our agreement was, you betrayed my trust, not a great idea."

"Now what are you talking about?" Graal asked

"STOP LIEING! I WONT LET YOU HARM CHA- The she wolfs! You WERE my ally but now, Your dead." he barked before clawing his muzzle and biting his right leg

He howled at the pain "Saw through my ploy did you?" he whined

He ignored him and clawed his left leg multiple times "Awhile ago." he woofed before digging his claws into his throat "Feel my wrath!" he said before jumping to his side clawing down his side

Graal turned to face him clawing down his face many times before side stepping to his side biting his shoulder viciously

Varal ignored the pain before he clawed his eyes mercilessly and pushed he claws into his throat pushing him down "Blind and covered in blood. Good i would love to leave you to rot, too risky i'll kill you myself instead." he woofed before biting his throat hitting his spine. "Liar." he said silently
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Graal's Exicution (And the meetings crammed in one). delete afterwards. Left_bar_bleue12/13Graal's Exicution (And the meetings crammed in one). delete afterwards. Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Graal's Exicution (And the meetings crammed in one). delete afterwards. Left_bar_bleue55/100Graal's Exicution (And the meetings crammed in one). delete afterwards. Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Graal's Exicution (And the meetings crammed in one). delete afterwards. Empty Re: Graal's Exicution (And the meetings crammed in one). delete afterwards.

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:51 pm

Woah. That was a really messed up conversation. xDD But, nice haha.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Graal's Exicution (And the meetings crammed in one). delete afterwards. Left_bar_bleue5/5Graal's Exicution (And the meetings crammed in one). delete afterwards. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Graal's Exicution (And the meetings crammed in one). delete afterwards. Left_bar_bleue43/100Graal's Exicution (And the meetings crammed in one). delete afterwards. Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Graal's Exicution (And the meetings crammed in one). delete afterwards. Empty Re: Graal's Exicution (And the meetings crammed in one). delete afterwards.

Post by Feralclaw Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:36 am

messed up until it ended in blood that is Twisted Evil 
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Graal's Exicution (And the meetings crammed in one). delete afterwards. Left_bar_bleue12/13Graal's Exicution (And the meetings crammed in one). delete afterwards. Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Graal's Exicution (And the meetings crammed in one). delete afterwards. Left_bar_bleue55/100Graal's Exicution (And the meetings crammed in one). delete afterwards. Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum