Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlazeFire and BraveHeart - PRIVATE.

2 posters

Go down

BlazeFire and BraveHeart - PRIVATE. Empty BlazeFire and BraveHeart - PRIVATE.

Post by Angelheart Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:50 pm

*Blazefire looked around.*  Where is Braveheart. She promised she'd meet me here.

Last edited by Angelheart on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angelheart
Angelheart
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
BlazeFire and BraveHeart - PRIVATE. Left_bar_bleue1/1BlazeFire and BraveHeart - PRIVATE. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
BlazeFire and BraveHeart - PRIVATE. Left_bar_bleue100/100BlazeFire and BraveHeart - PRIVATE. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

BlazeFire and BraveHeart - PRIVATE. Empty Re: BlazeFire and BraveHeart - PRIVATE.

Post by Braveheart2003 Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:27 pm

*Braveheart padded out of a bush*  "Hey, Blazefire, so what did you call me here for"
Braveheart2003
Braveheart2003
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
BlazeFire and BraveHeart - PRIVATE. Left_bar_bleue6/6BlazeFire and BraveHeart - PRIVATE. Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
BlazeFire and BraveHeart - PRIVATE. Left_bar_bleue100/100BlazeFire and BraveHeart - PRIVATE. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Regretful- Why did I turn him down?

http://www.girlsgogames.com , www.yepi.com, and any website incl

Back to top Go down

BlazeFire and BraveHeart - PRIVATE. Empty Re: BlazeFire and BraveHeart - PRIVATE.

Post by Angelheart Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:31 pm

"Oh, you know.... I just thought we could, uh... hunt."
Angelheart
Angelheart
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
BlazeFire and BraveHeart - PRIVATE. Left_bar_bleue1/1BlazeFire and BraveHeart - PRIVATE. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart2003 Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:05 pm

"Well come on, then let's hunt"  *Braveheart raised her head and began to scent the air. Smelling a squirrel, she perked her ears. She crouched down as she saw a movement and leaped, and landed on a branch. She looked up and saw that the squirrel was right above her.*  So close... now I just have to leap one more time  *She leaped upward and caught the squirrel in her claws. Killing it, she quickly bit down on it's neck and darted down from the tree. She padded over to Blazefire and set down the squirrel*  "Looks like we don't have to hunt any more. Well, we should take it back to camp."

Last edited by Braveheart2003 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Braveheart2003
Braveheart2003
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
BlazeFire and BraveHeart - PRIVATE. Left_bar_bleue6/6BlazeFire and BraveHeart - PRIVATE. Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelheart Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:13 pm

*Blazefire looked at her with a pleading look in his eyes* "Wh-what? We just started hunting, can't we just bury it and bring it back to camp later. I mean we should at least catch more than one piece of prey, shouldn't we?"
Angelheart
Angelheart
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart2003 Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:56 pm

*Braveheart sighed and padded over to Blazefire* "Look, I know what this is really about. You just want to spend time with me, and I get that. I'm sorry, just not right now. I should be going." *Braveheart dashed back towards camp*
Braveheart2003
Braveheart2003
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelheart Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:30 pm

Blazefire stared after her. What, why would she say that? I, i......I just don't.... don't know why Blazefire padded away, not knowing or caring where his paws would take him.
Angelheart
Angelheart
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down