Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The falling of Twilight

3 posters

Go down

The falling of Twilight Empty The falling of Twilight

Post by Raven Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:24 pm

Name:  Nova
Age (in years/months, please): 2 years and 5 months
Gender (Male / Female): Female
Description of character appearance: Nova lacks the muscle but to make up for that she has the complex of the lithe shape, great for running. Though she is the size of an average female wolf. She has pure white fure that is thick, smooth,  & glossy. She also has pale green eyes.
Mate, if any: Nope
Pup(s), if any: yeah if thats ok though hes unborn
Do you wish to join Washaki Pack, or be a lone wolf? join
Preferred rank if joining Washaki:  Sentinels
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once,  there is no need to post another RP sample):[/b] Walking though the thick lush forest did many comforting scents fill the plump fea's flared nostrils. As she set paw after paw she came to hear a river. Lucky thing for she was parched from her days travel. Sitting down by the clear running water did she bend her head a lap up with her pink tongue.
Extra(s): she has an unborn pup (if its ok with ya)
(I have no idea on where to put the special code but here) FLUFFY UNICORNS

Last edited by Nova on Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The falling of Twilight Left_bar_bleue3/6The falling of Twilight Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
The falling of Twilight Left_bar_bleue100/100The falling of Twilight Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

The falling of Twilight Empty Re: The falling of Twilight

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:12 pm

Hello and welcome to GBMP! :3

So, first off - I don't think Twilight is a realistic name, bit it mau be different for wolves. I'm not certain.

This I am certain - wolves cannot have blue eyes.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The falling of Twilight Left_bar_bleue6/6The falling of Twilight Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The falling of Twilight Left_bar_bleue81/100The falling of Twilight Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:20 pm

Ok I can change them up for ya and for a wolf name what would one you guys say " realistic"?
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The falling of Twilight Left_bar_bleue3/6The falling of Twilight Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
The falling of Twilight Left_bar_bleue100/100The falling of Twilight Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:14 am

For wolves we're not fussy with names. Unless it's like Sparkle or Fairy. xD
We accept almost all nature like things and words as well as foreign names and terms. Novo or Twilight are fine for Wolf RPG. Smile

She can be expecting, that's fine. SHe'll just need to stay in the birthing den. And you can find an Rper for her pup once you're approved.

"Twilight has light ice blue eyes that glitter in the starlight." - Wolves can't have blue eyes. It's impossible and research has shown us this statement is in fact true. So, the eye color will need to be changed. "Glitter in the starlight" seems a bit.. Odd if you ask me. Razz I'm... Also not sure about the southern accent. You see.. Our cat RP is based in Britain so that means our Wolf RP is as well.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The falling of Twilight Left_bar_bleue4/5The falling of Twilight Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The falling of Twilight Left_bar_bleue90/100The falling of Twilight Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:29 am

Okie dokies ill fix them up and sorry about the glitter in starlightI get a bit ccarried away and I write. So sorry!
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:31 am

The falling of Twilight 2664407287
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The falling of Twilight Left_bar_bleue4/5The falling of Twilight Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The falling of Twilight Left_bar_bleue90/100The falling of Twilight Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum