Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name changing ceremony and quick update

3 posters

Go down

Name changing ceremony and quick update Empty Name changing ceremony and quick update

Post by Lois Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:40 am

The new leader leaps up onto his perch and calls out for a clan meeting, and once everyone had settled he begins. DynamicStar glances to SorrowSong and summons her up,"Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known as IcyBreeze, for her old name represented her in her old clan, a new clan earn a new change." He smiles at IcyBreeze before giving out news.

"I just travelled to the moonstone to receive my nine lives, and it was successful. StarClan can see great potential in this clan. At this time, we are very vulnerable so when every cat has recovered from the shock, I want RoaringFire and IcyBreeze just to sort out a hunting patrol each I myself shall lead a border patrol so every cat can get to know the territory." He smiles, "We need to show we are sting, but try not to get into trouble with other clans, yet don't let them expand their territory onto ours!" He leaps down into the clearing to sort out patrols, "That is all."
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Name changing ceremony and quick update Left_bar_bleue1/1Name changing ceremony and quick update Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Name changing ceremony and quick update Left_bar_bleue100/100Name changing ceremony and quick update Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Name changing ceremony and quick update Empty Re: Name changing ceremony and quick update

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:01 am

She bowed her head, "Thank you," she said. Then, her meow cris, she called, "DarkFlicker, let‘s go hunting!"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Name changing ceremony and quick update Left_bar_bleue6/6Name changing ceremony and quick update Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Name changing ceremony and quick update Left_bar_bleue81/100Name changing ceremony and quick update Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Name changing ceremony and quick update Empty Re: Name changing ceremony and quick update

Post by Fenris Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:10 am

The she-cat heard her name being called and scampers up to Icybreeze. "You're new name fits you well." She grinned, eyes glowing with excitement. "I am ready to start hunting when you are."
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Name changing ceremony and quick update Left_bar_bleue0/0Name changing ceremony and quick update Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
Name changing ceremony and quick update Left_bar_bleue0/0Name changing ceremony and quick update Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down