Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emberpool - ValiantClan

4 posters

Go down

Emberpool - ValiantClan Empty Emberpool - ValiantClan

Post by Emberpool Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:51 pm

Name: Emberpool
Age (in moons, please): 30 moons
Gender (Male / Female): Female
Description of character appearance: Silken, flowing fur cloaks Emberpool's sleek muscular frame. Every gentle womanly curve hugged beautifully by a trio of colors. Long slender legs carried her gracefully with ease across the terrain. Emberpool's tail is long as well balancing the she-cat in her endeavors. Two crystal like orbs of sapphire depths are nestled evenly in the lady's facial features, a slender muzzle tipped with a soft pink nose. With the beauty of a queen, the elegance and grace of a classical dancer, and the lethal sting of a cobra.

Her crown is painted white, orange splashed on the top and around her left eye and ears. Running down her neck and chest her ivory pelt is further riddled with splashes of orange between her shoulder blades and along her right side. A large black spot centered perfectly on her rump and back region. The ivory gives away to an orange tail splashed with black in places and her hind legs are painted mostly orange with splashes of white. Both front legs are pure white in color.

Body of a fighter, ivory talons remain sheathed within delicate looking paws. Emberpool's fur often hides most her muscle mass, being longer furred than most she has known.
Mate, if any: She had a past mate, but none currently.
Kit(s), if any: She doesn't have any kits.
Preferred clan, if any (TempestClan, SombreClan and ValiantClan: ValiantClan
Preferred rank: Warrior
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample):[/b] Thrashing out against an invisible enemy Emberpool whimpered slightly against the mossy ground of her nest. Why was she plagued with these nightmares.. Why did he haunt her so! Love was a cruel thing, the fragile strings of the heart so easily shattered into millions of sharp shards that stung every corner of her heart. There was work to be done though and she had already accepted nothing would ever change her past, she was only in control of her future.

Gulping in the crisp morning air Emberpool slowly relaxed, calming down. Fortunately she had not woken anyone in her struggle with her invisible haunts. Licking the few clumps of moss from her calico cloak cerulean orbs searched the den for any sign she had missed the patrol. With luck it seemed she was not the last to wake and swiftly she rose, stretching her belly to the ground before rising again. Working the stiffness from her sleepy muscles Emberpool gracefully moved from the den and out into the beautiful morning.

Extra(s): yo' chicken bum has red this topic carefully

Loyalty is what matters
Emberpool
Emberpool
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Emberpool - ValiantClan Left_bar_bleue1/1Emberpool - ValiantClan Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Emberpool - ValiantClan Left_bar_bleue100/100Emberpool - ValiantClan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Emberpool - ValiantClan Empty Re: Emberpool - ValiantClan

Post by Raven Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:04 pm

Welcome to the forum, im nova and many more names! I hope you enjoy your stay.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Emberpool - ValiantClan Left_bar_bleue3/6Emberpool - ValiantClan Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Emberpool - ValiantClan Left_bar_bleue100/100Emberpool - ValiantClan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:05 pm

Could I just say that your sign-up form is absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G? I hope you get approved soon because I'll be looking forward to RPing with you!
Elsa
Elsa
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Emberpool - ValiantClan Left_bar_bleue2/2Emberpool - ValiantClan Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Health Bar:
Emberpool - ValiantClan Left_bar_bleue70/100Emberpool - ValiantClan Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Character Mood:: As if.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emberpool Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Very Happy Thank You! I better hop in the ValiantClan roleplay -flies off-
Emberpool
Emberpool
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Emberpool - ValiantClan Left_bar_bleue1/1Emberpool - ValiantClan Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:58 pm

Very nice form. I enjoyed reading it. Smile
Welcome to GBMP - if you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to help you out. You can now start posting and rping!

Emberpool - ValiantClan 2664407287

Also, welcome to VC! I have an VC apprentice who I can RP with. So, I look forward to rping with you!
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Emberpool - ValiantClan Left_bar_bleue4/5Emberpool - ValiantClan Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Emberpool - ValiantClan Left_bar_bleue90/100Emberpool - ValiantClan Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down