Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance rouge of smexines

4 posters

Go down

Vengeance rouge  of smexines Empty Vengeance rouge of smexines

Post by Raven Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:09 am

Name: Vengeance
Age (in moons, please):34 moons
Gender (Male / Female): Male
Description of character appearance: Ven is a dark brown tabby fur with black stripes on his back, legs and tail. His belly is cream colored as well the insides of his leg fur and ears. He has dark amber eyes, pink nose and a nick in his ear.
Mate, if any: will I ever?
Kit(s), if any: no, nono, just no. I have not she-cat to myself so I won't have kits.
Preferred clan, if any (TempestClan, SombreClan and ValiantClan: Can I be a rouge first then join VC.
Preferred rank: rouge
History of character (Optional)-
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample):[/b]-
Special code(s):-
Extra(s):-

Last edited by Nova on Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Vengeance rouge  of smexines Left_bar_bleue3/6Vengeance rouge  of smexines Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Vengeance rouge  of smexines Left_bar_bleue100/100Vengeance rouge  of smexines Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Vengeance rouge  of smexines Empty Re: Vengeance rouge of smexines

Post by Flare Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:02 pm

Oooh Smexy Vengence... Rawr xD
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Vengeance rouge  of smexines Left_bar_bleue6/6Vengeance rouge  of smexines Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Vengeance rouge  of smexines Left_bar_bleue95/100Vengeance rouge  of smexines Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:29 pm

Nova wrote: he also is very attractive,  and gets she-cats attention quick
I did a quick skim through, and so far I think your character is good. From what I could tell from my quick skim through anyway. Smile But, just thought I'd point out that it might be a good idea to be careful about saying he is attractive to she-cats, it might be border lining the 'God-modding' part of Rping. The people who Rp the she-cats get to decide if he is attractive or not. Just as a reminder, it's not much of a problem, so don't worry about it.

But other than that, he looks and sounds awesome. x3 The she-cats won't stand a chance. xD
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Vengeance rouge  of smexines Left_bar_bleue0/0Vengeance rouge  of smexines Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
Vengeance rouge  of smexines Left_bar_bleue0/0Vengeance rouge  of smexines Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:35 pm

xD Watch out for FallenSnow, she thinks everyone is ugly xD
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Vengeance rouge  of smexines Left_bar_bleue6/6Vengeance rouge  of smexines Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Vengeance rouge  of smexines Left_bar_bleue95/100Vengeance rouge  of smexines Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:38 pm

XDD yuppie smexy and dangerous Razz and ill change that.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Vengeance rouge  of smexines Left_bar_bleue3/6Vengeance rouge  of smexines Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Vengeance rouge  of smexines Left_bar_bleue100/100Vengeance rouge  of smexines Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:38 pm

Thanks for changing what Fenny said. :3

Vengeance rouge  of smexines 2664407287
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Vengeance rouge  of smexines Left_bar_bleue4/5Vengeance rouge  of smexines Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Vengeance rouge  of smexines Left_bar_bleue90/100Vengeance rouge  of smexines Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down