Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cirrus the Lost Kitten (New user's first character)

2 posters

Go down

Cirrus the Lost Kitten (New user's first character) Empty Cirrus the Lost Kitten (New user's first character)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:13 pm

Name: Cirrus
Description of character appearance: Simple: Small, lithe gray tabby she-kit with green eyes
Detailed:
Mate, if any: Nope. She's alone...
Kit(s), if any: Hah! NO. She's too young.
Preferred clan, if any: She's not in any clan.
Preferred rank: Lost. Not quite a rogue or loner.
History of character: 
It's sort of long.:
RP Style:[/b] Newbish and a little dark.
Here goes nothing. It's also long...:
Special code(s): You don't need a code to know that I am an honest. After all, -Loyalty is what matters-, right?
Extra(s): Uh, what?? Am I missing out on something?
Where you referred by someone? If so, who? Nope, no one.

Last edited by IceWhiteLunatic on Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:33 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Random spelling errors and inconsistencies)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Cirrus the Lost Kitten (New user's first character) Empty Re: Cirrus the Lost Kitten (New user's first character)

Post by Alue Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:35 am

Welcome to GBMP!!
Wow, awesome history and roleplay sample! Very in depth sign up forms are always good to see. Very Happy
Just a few minor things- Cirrus is fine for a name, but if she joins a clan, it'll need to be changed as Cirrus is the more scientific term for a type of cloud, and I somehow doubt cats would go that deep into things. Razz
And could you perhaps change 'Winterstripe's name to something slightly different? Winter is known as leafbare, so they wouldn't have the word winter in their vocabulary. Other than that, I think you're set. :3 Oh, and if you could just comment here once you've edited, so I don't have to keep checking to see. Very Happy
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Cirrus the Lost Kitten (New user's first character) Left_bar_bleue2/5Cirrus the Lost Kitten (New user's first character) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Cirrus the Lost Kitten (New user's first character) Left_bar_bleue85/100Cirrus the Lost Kitten (New user's first character) Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Cirrus the Lost Kitten (New user's first character) Empty Re: Cirrus the Lost Kitten (New user's first character)

Post by HowlingStar Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:58 pm

Hey! Nice to meet you! I like her history and the descriptive appearance. I'm Jason or Howly and welcome to the forum! There are just a few errors with your forum. Excluding Alue's comments- but Alue's two comments are right. You may wish to change the name "Winterstripe" as cats do not know the term "Winter" as they call it "Leaf-bare" so, that would mean the name is unrealistic. And if Cirrus wishes to join a clan, her name will also need to be changed. :3

Now... Here are my points;

'One tom was named Bell by the twolegs, but Winterstripes insisted on calling him Silverstorm.'

SilverStorm is a name for adult or warrior aged cats. Not kits. Therefore, perhaps "Silverkit" is a better name for him.

Here's some information about the "naming" process for you;

Alphess Aiyana wrote:In the books, the clan cats often go through a long process of name changing as they grow up and reach maturity. Whereas rogues/loners and kittypets do not have this process. Once they are named, they keep that name unless they themself change it or they join a clan.

In most cases a character is given a 'first' name by their mother at birth. This name is usually based on a particular physical or behavioral trait such as fur colour (Cinder, Ash, Fire, Gray), limb length (Spider, Long), eye colour (Heather, Yellow) or resemblance to another animal (Hawk, Jay, Squirrel). The first part of the name is called the prefix. It is the first half of a clan-cats name. The prefix is often followed by a suffix which shows the rank of which that character holds. Kittens or kits are given the suffix of '-kit '(i.e. Snowkit, Icykit, Ripplekit, Molekit), while apprentices are given '-paw' (i.e. Hollypaw, Jaypaw, Bluepaw, Whisperpaw). When the character reaches warrior status, the Clan leader selects a new suffix name for them based on another trait such as personality (-heart), appearance (-fur, -pelt, -claw, -stripe, -face, -nose), choosing the suffix in honor of a previously fallen warrior (-feather) or an environmental condition or location (-pool, -shine, -frost, -blaze. i.e. Snowblaze, Snowpool, Snowfeather, Snowfrost, Blueclaw, Bluepelt, Bluenose.) All Clan leaders take the suffix '-star' (Bluestar, Sunstar, Snowstar) and deputies retain their warrior name until made leader.

Information can be found from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Also..

Violet colored eyes? No, I'm not accepting purple eyes. Even in "certain lights" I will not accept violet or purple looking eyes, at all. Razz

You have listed "blue-violet eyes" blue is an accepted color, however, your cat does not have medium grade spotting (40% - 60%) white, therefore cannot have blue eyes. Tabbies of that coloration usually have yellow, pale orange (amber) or green eyes.

But, otherwise.. Your form is perfection! If you can just edit the points listed, then, that'll be greatly appreciated and we can accept you. Smile
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Cirrus the Lost Kitten (New user's first character) Left_bar_bleue4/5Cirrus the Lost Kitten (New user's first character) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Cirrus the Lost Kitten (New user's first character) Left_bar_bleue90/100Cirrus the Lost Kitten (New user's first character) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:37 pm

Oh, duh! Of course they don't know "Winter". Jeez, thanks a lot, my dumb twoleg mind. I've changed his name to "Frozenstripes" and his nickname for Bell to "Whitekit" instead of Silverstorm. I know how names work; it's just that Frozenstripes was never too strict on the names despite his upbringing. I've also fixed Cirrus's eye color to a yellow-green, if that works. Lastly, of course Cirrus's name will be changed, should she join a clan anytime soon! Smile Was that all?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:47 pm

Yup. Thanks!!

Cirrus the Lost Kitten (New user's first character) 2664407287
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Cirrus the Lost Kitten (New user's first character) Left_bar_bleue4/5Cirrus the Lost Kitten (New user's first character) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Cirrus the Lost Kitten (New user's first character) Left_bar_bleue90/100Cirrus the Lost Kitten (New user's first character) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down