Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greyfeather's creation

2 posters

Go down

Greyfeather's creation Empty Greyfeather's creation

Post by Grey Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:17 am

Name: Greykit-paw-feather
Age (in moons, please):Approximately 24 moons (24 months/ 2 years)
Gender (Male / Female): Female/ She-cat
Description of character appearance: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] As the newer version shows she is a grey tabby, just normal colours and patterns, so your estimate is correct.
Mate, if any: None
Kit(s), if any: None
Preferred clan: TempestClan
Preferred rank: Normal warrior ranking.
History of character (Optional) X
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample):[/b] If it is alright, I'll bring up an older, but long post from another site.

A certain calico she-cat and a ginger tom emerged from their dens in union and padded to the fresh-kill both grabbed something plump and ate it quickly, they talked for a while catching up on the previous day, as the sun rose than morning it painted the sky with greens, yellows and oranges, and blue started to appear as the start of the day was beginning.
As the two cats padded out of camp, the sun heating their long pelts they were unaware of a danger that lurk right ahead of them, "Mother, do you think we can hunt? I need to work on my hunting crouch" the small tom asked with a sweet and calm voice glazed with sweet sugar, "You may, but save it for when we are head back, Longpaw" the Calico meowed calmly,  a nod from Longpaw was the response she had received, turning her cranium she looked ahead, her paws grazing the cream and dries colored grass of the moor, she loved her home, and it had recovered from the fire in most places, she felt the soft soil as she placed her paws down onto the dirt that was cool and warm in certain spots.

Suddenly, a black shape scurried across the she-cats path, a large shape and she could've sworn on Starclan's life she saw some white on the large animal "Longpaw, keep your guard up, don't ask, okay?" she meowed to her son, keeping her ears perked for something that could have been that large shape, she turned her head and puffed up her long calico fur at the sight of the shape she had scene, it was a large badger, letting out a hiss of anger, protection and annoyance she glared right at it's black, lifeless menacing eyes. Suddenly the badger launched forward trying to knock into the she-cats side, she just managed to get by from it's snapping maw, it's teeth flashed, so large and white, she felt paralyzed in fear of the animal.
once again it burst forward, even faster it caught the calico off guard, making her tumble backwards, air knocked right out of her she took a few seconds to recuperate, taking at a glance at Longpaw, he was staring at her coughing figure, fear kept him in place apart from large amounts of trembling. standing herself up she made her own move, launching at the large brute full of muscle and bone, the large size of the badger came to her advantage here, slamming her cat teeth into the side of it, where she could hit hardest it let out a growl at the she-cat, lifting up a large paw with enormous claws it managed to get her in the shoulder.
The she-cat let out a yowl of pain as she stared into it's black bead like eyes,
again, she took in a large breath and lunged forward, straight at it's face, avoiding a jumbled of large claws along the way, she leapt forward and landed her teeth right between the eyes, muffling through black and silver hair she yowled as loud as she could "Longpaw! go to camp and receive help!" she snapped. Suddenly she was caught off guard the badger dug its claws once again into her shoulder, catching some of her chest in the process, she let out a yowl of pain as she glared at the badger, blood caping the cream and dry grass.
"Please Starclan, lend me some strength to protect my clan, Longpaw, Lionpaw, mother..." she prayed silently, the badger launched at her again, she as well charged at it, swerving to the side, she wasn't playing offensive anymore, she was using defence as her new tactic. As the she-cat and badger fought a violent battle, but as the ginger, black and white she-cat once more charged, it caught her face dragging hits claws deeply into her face, blood managed to find it's way into her green eyes, laying there paralyzed, huffing and puffing in exhaustion, she managed to land fatal bites on the large mass, but it would take a while for it to loose blood to a fatal point. Suddenly, a orange blur ran across her bloody vision "Longpaw?" she whispered, getting a reply from her son. "Patcheye! thanks for waiting for us!" he yowled as a few other warriors followed, she let out a sigh of relief and closed her green eyes at least she finally knew they were safe. Patcheye's chest heaved heavily in exhaustion, but she was alright, luckily but injured severely.

This was when I had the inspiration, my writing usually consists on one line.
Special code(s): Loyalty is what matters.
Extra(s): N/A
Where you referred by someone? If so, who?

Last edited by Grey on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Grey
Grey
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Greyfeather's creation Left_bar_bleue1/1Greyfeather's creation Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Greyfeather's creation Left_bar_bleue100/100Greyfeather's creation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Greyfeather's creation Empty Re: Greyfeather's creation

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:32 am

Grey wrote:This was when I had the inspiration, my writing usually consists on one line.

That's fine - as long as it meets the 10 word roleplay minimum. 10 words is not much, this rule is just to prevent spam like, "She smiles" and such. Razz

Are you please able to describe the appearance and/or just correct my estimate? I find the image rather weird to see proper coat colors. But, I take it a grey tabby tom with white underbelly with pale blue eyes? He does have a lot of white on him, so, I'll accept that. ^-^

Grey wrote:Preferred rank: If able allowed, I'd like the deputy rank, if still available

Deputy ranks or ranks which are considered high ranks on GBMP cannot be applied for by using sign up sheets. The leader of the clan selects a warrior to be their deputy - as one would from the book series.

So, if you could just confirm my appearance estimate / correct my guess and then change your rank, I can accept you. ^-^

Alterations made; Greyfeather's creation 2664407287
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Greyfeather's creation Left_bar_bleue5/5Greyfeather's creation Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Greyfeather's creation Left_bar_bleue43/100Greyfeather's creation Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum