Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New character *just joined*

4 posters

Go down

New character *just joined* Empty New character *just joined*

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:22 pm

Name: Pure
Description: very, very small shekit with long pale silver fur and darker gray stripes and white paws/muzzle. Has enchanting icy blue eyes.
Mate: none at the moment
Kits: none at the moment
Preferred clan: im an abandoned rouge kit, i was hoping a Sombreclan cat would find me and ask me to join, basically i want to join Sombreclan
Preferred rank: a kit :3
History of character: Mother abandoned me in abandoned twoleg nest, never knew my father. She told me she'd be back but never showed up after leaving me.
RP style: im very detailed, heres a sneek peek or whatever lol: The small, scrawny, silver/gray hued kit snuck carefully up on a scruffy brown mouse, my clear blue gaze fixed intently on the would-be fresh-kill. I wiggled my haunches and lunged my large claws unsheathed, the mouse squeaked but it was cut off with a slice of my razor-sharp claws. The tang of blood hit my nose and i picked up the soft brown body in triumph.
Loyalty is what matters!
Extras: dont know if this matters but i was attacked by a hostile rouge and one my my ears is slightly torn at the tip.
Referred by someone?: nope, i was looking up good warrior rpg games and this popped up Smile

Last edited by xxRyannexx1001 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
New character *just joined* Left_bar_bleue6/6New character *just joined* Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
New character *just joined* Left_bar_bleue100/100New character *just joined* Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

New character *just joined* Empty Re: New character *just joined*

Post by Aurora Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:41 pm

Welcome to the forum! Very Happy I'm Aurora, one of the community helpers on here. Your form looks preeetty good [: You've gotta wait a bit for one of the admins or mods to approve, though.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
New character *just joined* Left_bar_bleue4/7New character *just joined* Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
New character *just joined* Left_bar_bleue89/100New character *just joined* Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:31 pm

Thanks, :3 I wish someone would approve faster though Sad but i can wait im patient Smile
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
New character *just joined* Left_bar_bleue6/6New character *just joined* Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
New character *just joined* Left_bar_bleue100/100New character *just joined* Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:05 pm

Just a pointer, I think the preferred role-playing point of view here is in third person. I'm not sure though, so I guess we'll wait for an admin to confirm that. Welcome to the forum!
Elsa
Elsa
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
New character *just joined* Left_bar_bleue2/2New character *just joined* Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Health Bar:
New character *just joined* Left_bar_bleue70/100New character *just joined* Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Character Mood:: As if.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:15 pm

I don't think its a written-down rule, as I've seen players with a lot of different RP styles on here. :3 Most people here use the third person anyway, which is the perspective in the actual warrior books.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
New character *just joined* Left_bar_bleue4/7New character *just joined* Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
New character *just joined* Left_bar_bleue89/100New character *just joined* Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:33 pm

When i rp im the character, i dont describe what the character is doing i describe what IM doing. I morph into the character which is what im used to on other rp games :3
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:10 pm

Since you read the rules, you will understand that it says to not post around the forum without approval. I just had to clean up all these random posts by you as you posted without approval. I won't warn you, since you're new, but, next time, please refrain from posting as that character until you're approved.

Before I can approve you..
I just need clarification on your eye color. She is one and a half moons, so, blue eyes is acceptable, but.. Blue eyes on kittens fade out to their adult color. What is Pure's adult eye color? ?Smile
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
New character *just joined* Left_bar_bleue5/5New character *just joined* Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
New character *just joined* Left_bar_bleue43/100New character *just joined* Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:43 pm

Sorry! embaressed ;-;' Pures adult eye color is a mix of reddish-orange and icy blue i didnt see your comment im sorry ;n; ill refrain next time! I forgot that when your approved your tag color changes but i did read about it. So after posting the approval character thing i thought i was free to comment. forgive me its my fault D:
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:58 pm

It's okay. xDD

Reddish orange with blue? Sorry, I'm not familiar with that color..With blue? The blue seems a bit weird to be included in that reddish orange color. May I suggest golden instead of blue? :3
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
New character *just joined* Left_bar_bleue5/5New character *just joined* Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
New character *just joined* Left_bar_bleue43/100New character *just joined* Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:09 pm

Actually, lol, my freind Raven *a human not in the game lol* has brilliant blue eyes with orange around her pupal! its really weird but i thought it would be a cool color for cats eyes. Its ok though they can just be redish-orange. Sorry for confusion! p.s. Redish orange is a very dark orange that looks almost red. *you probably knew that i just wanted to say in case of any more confusion Smile*
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:21 pm

Cats do have different genetics than humans. Smile All the coat colors, eye colors on GBMP are accepted based on realistic eye and coat genetics for cats. ^-^

I know what reddish orange is.. However, I assumed this color of reddish orange;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is that what you mean?
It's just, when you say "almost looks red" I'm thinking.. I hope you're not meaning like a bright blood scarlet red. xDD
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:26 pm

Oh no! not scarlet blood red like dark orangish kind of red, like a darker shade of copper dark red and orangeish lol xDD that eye color is about right, but its a bit brighter on the orange side :3

And now that im thinking Sombreclan seems a tad better then the clan i was wanting, ima change something on my description lol
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:41 pm

New character *just joined* 2664407287

!! WELCOME TO GBMP. You can now start RPing. If you want your character to be found and accepted into SC, I suggest posting here;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you post there, I'm sure someone will find you and ask you to join. :3
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:42 pm

Thank you so much!! Great to meet you Very Happy
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:51 pm

Great to meeettt you tooo!! Hopefully, we'll be rping together sometime! Very Happy
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down