Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|| this daydream is dangerous ||

2 posters

Go down

|| this daydream is dangerous || Empty || this daydream is dangerous ||

Post by Elsa Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:45 pm

Name: Heathershine
Age (in moons, please): 26 moons
Gender (Male / Female): Female
Description of character appearance: Heathershine is a light-brown tabby she-cat with vibrant, almond-shaped green eyes. She also has a white-underbelly and muzzle.
Mate, if any: -
Kit(s), if any: -
Preferred clan, if any (TempestClan, SombreClan, RillClan and ValiantClan: TempestClan
Preferred rank: Warrior
History of character (Optional) Secretive about her past, Heathershine reveals nothing other than that she was formerly a wandering loner named Heather. She joined TempestClan to find a stable home for herself.
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample):
Special code(s):
Extra(s): Mean kitty of ze plot between Aurora, Duckshine, and I! I doubt if I'd be role-playing her much outside the plot..but we'll see later.
Where you referred by someone? If so, who?
Elsa
Elsa
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
|| this daydream is dangerous || Left_bar_bleue2/2|| this daydream is dangerous || Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Health Bar:
|| this daydream is dangerous || Left_bar_bleue70/100|| this daydream is dangerous || Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Character Mood:: As if.

Back to top Go down

|| this daydream is dangerous || Empty Re: || this daydream is dangerous ||

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:58 pm

|| this daydream is dangerous || 2664407287
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
|| this daydream is dangerous || Left_bar_bleue5/5|| this daydream is dangerous || Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
|| this daydream is dangerous || Left_bar_bleue43/100|| this daydream is dangerous || Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum