Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New character: Russet

2 posters

Go down

New character: Russet Empty New character: Russet

Post by Talon Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:06 pm

Name: Russet
Description: Russet is a very old dark ginger colored tom. Has a shade of dark yellow in his eyes. White paws and a whitish/silver color on his muzzle because of his age.
Mate: Dead.
Kits: 1 alive. Purekit of Sombreclan.
Prefferred clan: None. He is a loner who is the eldest and only brother of Blazeheart of Sombreclan. I wish for him to stay in sombreclan temporary. Then, I will disband him all together.
Preferred rank: Loner/Rogue
History: He is the eldest of the first litter of his mother who died when he was young. Before she died she had her 3rd litter. One kit survived and that kit went on to become Blazeheart of Sombreclan. Before he disappeared he took on a mate, bright and silvery kittypet. They had 4 kits but one survived. Purekit of sombreclan now. Russet was chased away after he defended his brother from a fox before Blazeheart joined the clan. Russet was never seen by his kin ever again. He now leaves some scents for his kin to find. To show he is still there. Still watching, waiting for them to find him.
Extras: I wish for howlingstar to find him by the gushing river.

Pic:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
New character: Russet Left_bar_bleue6/6New character: Russet Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
New character: Russet Left_bar_bleue100/100New character: Russet Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Momma? Why did you leave me?

Back to top Go down

New character: Russet Empty Re: New character: Russet

Post by HowlingStar Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:58 pm

Okay. So, you do need to post it in the character plot section. Basically a character plot is a plot you create to add "drama" or "excitment" even heartache into your character's or other character's roleplay. So, perhaps just post in there and say, "Russet is Purekit's kin and has returned or basically copy and paste what you wrote up there into the section. Reason being is so that all plots can be checked over and seen to. Like, if a regular user wants to see what plots are currently active, they merely need to check that section. So, a thread will need to be started there. You can click there by clicking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also. This isn't a must, but I do recommend it. Why don't you create a character profile and create a cool family tree or something. It may make it easier for you and others to navigate around Pure's and Russet's family. (Make sure you read the announcement- it's basically mini rules and guidelines)
Character profiles can be found by clicking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

New character: Russet 2664407287
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
New character: Russet Left_bar_bleue4/5New character: Russet Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
New character: Russet Left_bar_bleue90/100New character: Russet Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down