Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinoma's Biography (New Member)

3 posters

Go down

Shinoma's Biography (New Member) Empty Shinoma's Biography (New Member)

Post by Shinoma Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:48 pm

name: Shinoma
pack: Wa Shaki Pack
looks: An ebony black female she-wolf who has the most beautiful emerald green eyes you can imagine. She is completely black except for the green of her eyes. she is caring, gentle, and always looking to please. If you are ever having a problem, she is the wolf to go to. She used to have an old family, but they were slaughtered by the two-legs when she was only a year old. Shinoma lived off the elements, learning to hunt, heal, fish, and also tell stories to herself to pass the time. She always told herself stories that her mother used to tell her, and she kept them close to her heart. Whenever a wolf is sick, she is always there lending a paw. She loves deer, and also fish, and can do a lot with different herbs since she knew which ones are good, and or can harm someone or herself.
RP Sample: The fae trailed effortlessly through the snow, her emerald orbs shimmering from the moon's light. Her midnight colored pelt whipping back and forth from the wind. The sound of songbirds echoed in her lobes, a smile across her features as she heard them singing their melody. The smell of oak and maple made her nostrils flare as snow slowly began to trickle down onto the foliage below. Her claws crunched underneath the already snow-covered landscape as her black coat was beginning to get speckled with white.
(Loyalty is what matters).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Shinoma on Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Shinoma's Biography (New Member) Left_bar_bleue1/1Shinoma's Biography (New Member) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Shinoma's Biography (New Member) Left_bar_bleue100/100Shinoma's Biography (New Member) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Happy, calm

Back to top Go down

Shinoma's Biography (New Member) Empty Re: Shinoma's Biography (New Member)

Post by Alue Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:24 am

Welcome to GBMP! Very Happy
There are just a few things you'll need to edit before I can approve you.

Washaki Pack already has a Shaman/Healer, so that rank is taken, and therefore you'll have to choose something else. Sorry!

You're also missing a roleplay sample, which is required of all new members. If you're confused, check here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Shinoma's Biography (New Member) Left_bar_bleue2/5Shinoma's Biography (New Member) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Shinoma's Biography (New Member) Left_bar_bleue85/100Shinoma's Biography (New Member) Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:13 pm

I had fixed everything that I can think of and I am ready to be approved.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Shinoma's Biography (New Member) Left_bar_bleue1/1Shinoma's Biography (New Member) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Shinoma's Biography (New Member) Left_bar_bleue100/100Shinoma's Biography (New Member) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:15 pm

Looks like you forgot the rank you'd like. xP
After that, you're good to go! Just edit it again and I'll approve you. :0)
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Shinoma's Biography (New Member) Left_bar_bleue2/5Shinoma's Biography (New Member) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Shinoma's Biography (New Member) Left_bar_bleue85/100Shinoma's Biography (New Member) Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:34 pm

what type of ranks are available?
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:36 pm

All the information you need is in here, I believe. : D Just skip down to rankings and choose whichever catches your fancy.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:55 pm

I guess i'll be a scout since the shaman position is taken.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:58 pm

Alright, approved! :D
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:44 am

Welcome to the forum. Smile
I'm Misery or Alana, feel free to call me whichever. I'm an administrator here. If you get stuck or need any help, please don't hesitate to contact me! You're now able to roleplay and post all around the forum!
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Shinoma's Biography (New Member) Left_bar_bleue5/5Shinoma's Biography (New Member) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Shinoma's Biography (New Member) Left_bar_bleue43/100Shinoma's Biography (New Member) Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down