Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New character:Terror

4 posters

Go down

New character:Terror Empty New character:Terror

Post by PurekitandTerror Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:15 pm

Name:Terror
Description: Large burly tom with long silky black and white fur (chest/muzzle) He has dark green eyes and large teeth.
Mate: anybody want dibs? X3 lol
Kits:nupe, no kiits for now :3
Preffered clan: Valiant clan *can you put a link where i can go to get accepted in the clan? like one of its frequently visited borders?*
Preffered rank: apprentice
History of character: a roaming rouge in search of his sister who he was seperated from in a terrible accident
special code:loyalty is what matters
Extras: Hes arrogant but quiet and keeps his past the past and doesnt bring it up

*i didnt put my rp style because ive have a character this isnt my first rodeo is that ok? I just thought it might be unnessecary since ive done it before c: but ill change it if you really want it in there*

Last edited by PureandTerror on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
New character:Terror Left_bar_bleue6/6New character:Terror Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
New character:Terror Left_bar_bleue100/100New character:Terror Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

New character:Terror Empty Re: New character:Terror

Post by Alue Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:50 am

No, the roleplay style isn't necessary after your first character, like the example says. :P

The appearance would be really cool, but I'm not sure if a black cat can have one blue eye because of that whole, 'cats need to have some white fur to have blue eyes' fact. :3 Buuutt, I don't know if it's the same for bi-coloured eyes or not. Actually, I'm pretty sure I saw tortoishells with those coloured eyes before, but idk. I'll wait for an Admin to come online. Sorry. :P

And you'll need to PM the clan's leader yourself when you're accepted, to plan how he'll join.
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
New character:Terror Left_bar_bleue2/5New character:Terror Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
New character:Terror Left_bar_bleue85/100New character:Terror Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:46 pm

Okie :3 can i just alter his appearence and make him have a splash of white on his chest? and have white paws or something? My cat has a green eye and a blue eye x3 i was just thinking it would be cool if Terror had dat. I can message Chipmunkstar and ask right now >-> Oh and I took a pic of my cat and saved it on the computer as a file and entered it as my avatar :3 dats Mittens x3 *i didnt choose the name my little sister did D:*
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
New character:Terror Left_bar_bleue6/6New character:Terror Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
New character:Terror Left_bar_bleue100/100New character:Terror Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:58 pm

Ohh, that's a cool cat! :-)

Yeah, I think that should be fine. Approved!
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
New character:Terror Left_bar_bleue2/5New character:Terror Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
New character:Terror Left_bar_bleue85/100New character:Terror Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Character unapproved.

Multicolored eyes need to be purchased through the administration store, using points. The more you post, the more points you have and so the more special items you can use for creating characters.

You need to ensure the purchase is accepted before approving users, Alue.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Unfortunately, you do not have enough points to purchase the multi colored eyes feature. We can put this form submission on hold until you have enough points. Smile Continue posting!!
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
New character:Terror Left_bar_bleue4/5New character:Terror Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
New character:Terror Left_bar_bleue90/100New character:Terror Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:57 pm

Its not all her fault i shouldve made sure if it was ok before i made Terror so most of it is on me :3
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:55 pm

New character:Terror 2664407287
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
New character:Terror Left_bar_bleue5/5New character:Terror Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
New character:Terror Left_bar_bleue43/100New character:Terror Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down