Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EchoFang

2 posters

Go down

EchoFang Empty EchoFang

Post by EchoFang Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:29 pm

[b]Name: EchoFang
[b]Age (in moons, please):11moons
[b]Gender (Male / Female): female
[b]Description of character appearance: A black she with amber eyes
[b]Mate, if any:none
[b]Kit(s), if any:none
[b]Preferred clan, if any (TempestClan, SombreClan, RillClan and ValiantClan: SombreClan
[b]Preferred rank:Warrior
[b]History of character (Optional): Her mother and father both got greencough and died.
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample):(i will just use random cats!) EchoFang blinked open her eyes. It was nearly dawn and she sat in her den to watch the patrol leave. EchoFang stretched and padded out of the warriors' den and headed towards the fresh-kill pile until she nearly stepped over two kits. Piercekit stared up at her, his blue, sightless eyes nervous. His brother was next to him and they had been playing with a ball of moss. "Be careful," she meowed to the young toms before setting off toward the pile again. Green-leaf meant plenty of prey and they hd had good hunting.  "Hi, EchoFang." Silvertail slipped down beside her and she purred in greeting. "Thicketstar wants you," the silver tabby mewed to her and with a sigh, she left her vole and headed toward the leaders' den. Thicketstar was inside crouching next to her deputy, Snowpatch, and flicked her tail to dismiss him when she saw EchoFang. He walked past her and nodded as he past her. "EchoFang, come." She sat down in front of the leader, anxious to hear what she had to tell her. "As you probably know, Barkkit has reached her sixth moon," she began," and I want you to be her mentor." EchoFang jumped up. Barkkit was a shy, smart young cat and she had been hoping she would mentor her. "Great!" she said. Her leader sent her off quickly. My first apprentice! thought EchoFang. She padded up to where she had left her vole. Silvertail was gone. She carried the prey back into the shelter of her den and began to eat happily. ~ was that good? sorry if i didnt answer the question right or something...
[b]Special code(s):?
[b]Extra(s):
[b]Where you referred by someone? If so, who?nope

Loyalty is what matters. EchoFang 2327760263
EchoFang
EchoFang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
EchoFang Left_bar_bleue1/1EchoFang Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
EchoFang Left_bar_bleue100/100EchoFang Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

EchoFang Empty Re: EchoFang

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:23 am

Hi there!! :3 Welcome to GBMP, I'm Misery - An Admin here. If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact me! You're now approved, so, you can begin Roleplaying and posting on the site!

EchoFang 2664407287
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
EchoFang Left_bar_bleue5/5EchoFang Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
EchoFang Left_bar_bleue43/100EchoFang Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum