Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BrightSpirit of VailentClan

3 posters

Go down

BrightSpirit of VailentClan Empty BrightSpirit of VailentClan

Post by Brightspirit Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:40 pm

Name: BrightSpirit
Appearance: Gray white she-cat with amber eyes. Darker flecks speckles her pelt.
Mate: None yet
Kits: None yet
Clan: ValientClan
History: When Brightspirit was born it was a given shame. No one wanted her not even her own parents. To this day Brightspirit can be a nice she-cat. But other times she is a snappy cat.
RP style: Brightspirit lifted her nose to the air, scenting for prey. Suddenly a strong scent reached her nostrils. But it wasnt prey. Intruder! Brightspirit bounded towards the scent, rage flaring in her nose. Im getting closer. She thought. After a few fox lengths she came upon a feather. she looked up, Another feather!. Bright followed the feathers and gasped when she saw a dead robin. One she didn't kill.
Extras: Brightspirit is sometimes a snappy cat.
Referred by: N/A.
Skills: Hunting and Stalking
Skill she needs to work on: Social skills and Swimming.
Loyalty is what matters.

Last edited by Brightspirit on Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : RP style was a little bit short)
Brightspirit
Brightspirit
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
BrightSpirit of VailentClan Left_bar_bleue1/1BrightSpirit of VailentClan Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
BrightSpirit of VailentClan Left_bar_bleue100/100BrightSpirit of VailentClan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Nervous theres a loose fox?!

Back to top Go down

BrightSpirit of VailentClan Empty Re: BrightSpirit of VailentClan

Post by Nightmare Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:46 pm

Looks good, but I'm going to ask you to lengthen your RP sample a bit. It doesn't have to be a huge paragraph, but just a couple more in depth sentences so we can get a better idea of your RP style. Smile

Edit; I see you've edited it, Approved! Feel free to start posting, and Alue or an Admin will add you to the members group when they come online ^.^
 BrightSpirit of VailentClan 2664407287 

If I may make a small suggestion however, you may want to work a little bit on your sentence structure, as you have a lot of short simple sentences. There's nothing wrong with that and they're still complete sentences so I'm still approving you, but when you read a bunch of them in a row it sounds a little blocky. Maybe try adding more compound/complex sentences when out RPing in the rest of the board? Smile  Otherwise it looks good and sounds realistic! :3  
Nightmare
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
BrightSpirit of VailentClan Left_bar_bleue3/5BrightSpirit of VailentClan Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
BrightSpirit of VailentClan Left_bar_bleue92/100BrightSpirit of VailentClan Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Character Mood:: Curious but nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:11 pm

WELCOME TO THE FORUM. Very Happy
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
BrightSpirit of VailentClan Left_bar_bleue5/5BrightSpirit of VailentClan Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
BrightSpirit of VailentClan Left_bar_bleue43/100BrightSpirit of VailentClan Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum