Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CinderFire and AmberFire

4 posters

Go down

CinderFire and AmberFire Empty CinderFire and AmberFire

Post by Akauri Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:00 pm

Name: CinderFire
Age (in moons, please): 16 moons
Gender (Male / Female): Female
Description of character appearance: CinderFire is large. Her body is built. Cinder has a broad chest and broad shoulders. She has blue eyes and long claws. Her pelt is blue/silver with stripes and spots. She is tall. Cinder's legs are long. She is taller than most cats.
Mate, if any: Nope
Kit(s), if any: Nope
Preferred clan, if any (TempestClan, SombreClan, RillClan and ValiantClan: TempestClan
Preferred rank: Warrior
History of character (Optional)
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample):[/b] CinderFire walks in the forest. She perks her ears at nature sounds and animal calls. She carefully walks around the area. Cinder keeps her eyes and ears open as she visits a clan's border.
Special code(s) - Only needed if you're a new user: "Never give up"
Extra(s): About CinderFire
CinderFire is nice, determined, strong, loyal and tough. She likes challenges. She likes to hunt. Cinder doesn't really like to fight. She is smart and wise. She is energetic and agile. Cinder loves to run around with other cats.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Where you referred by someone? If so, who?

Name: AmberFire
Age (in moons, please): 14 moons
Gender (Male / Female): Female
Description of character appearance: AmberFire is orange with dark reddish orange stripes. She has amber colored eyes. She is tall, medium-large sized and lean. Amber's shoulders are broad. Her fur is medium length.
Mate, if any: Nope
Kit(s), if any: Nope
Preferred clan, if any (TempestClan, SombreClan, RillClan and ValiantClan: ValiantClan
Preferred rank: Warrior
History of character (Optional)
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample):[/b] AmberFire walks around the clan's area. She quickly glances at everyone near her. She flicks her tail. Amber pads under a tree. She relaxes there until something happens.
Special code(s) - Only needed if you're a new user: "Never give up"
Extra(s): About AmberFire
Amber is a feisty female with a quick and fierce temper. She often hangs by herself. She will lash out on other cats when they annoy her. She is very kind and loving to her friends. Amber can be very sarcastic and bossy to clan mates who are not her friends. Amber is fast, strong, and agile.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Where you referred by someone? If so, who? Ravenpaw

Last edited by Akauri on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It needed to be more detailed.)
Akauri
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
CinderFire and AmberFire Left_bar_bleue3/3CinderFire and AmberFire Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Health Bar:
CinderFire and AmberFire Left_bar_bleue100/100CinderFire and AmberFire Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Where am I?

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

CinderFire and AmberFire Empty Re: CinderFire and AmberFire

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:43 pm

Looks good :3 oh and when it comes to roleplaying as a friend i wanted to say maybe you should put more detail in your posts because this is a very realistic roleplaying site. so sentences like "Cinder likes to run around" could be joined in with an other sentance because it kinda sounds short and choppy, same with "Cinderfire is large" large how? is she a broad shouldered cat? you could combine the both "Cinderfire is large" and "Cinderfire is tall" because they both describe the same sort of things and they are both choppy :3 i hope i didnt offend! i just like hepling out ^_^
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
CinderFire and AmberFire Left_bar_bleue6/6CinderFire and AmberFire Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
CinderFire and AmberFire Left_bar_bleue100/100CinderFire and AmberFire Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Akauri Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:49 pm

Thanks for the advice! I will revise that. I will also do better on the bios!^^
Akauri
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
CinderFire and AmberFire Left_bar_bleue3/3CinderFire and AmberFire Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePawandCloud Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:50 pm

Looks good to me!
RosePawandCloud
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
CinderFire and AmberFire Left_bar_bleue3/5CinderFire and AmberFire Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Woah...this place looks awesome.....

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:53 pm

oh you did good on ur bio, i was just saying you have to be detailed otherwise like i said it sounds choppie x3 i luv ur charries though, my characters are Pure(two and a half moon old kit exiled from sombreclan) Terror (15 moon old tom) Shy (22 moon old shecat) and Sorrow (Terrors sister, she is 14 moons old)
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
CinderFire and AmberFire Left_bar_bleue6/6CinderFire and AmberFire Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Akauri Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm

Thank you! I appreciate it very much. I hope to RP with both of you sometime.^^
Akauri
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:18 pm

you toos! :3
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePawandCloud Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:48 pm

ANd I rp as RosePaw and I rp as Cloud and HawkScreech
RosePawandCloud
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
CinderFire and AmberFire Left_bar_bleue3/5CinderFire and AmberFire Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Woah...this place looks awesome.....

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:43 pm

83 yelpers, were new users too x3 I've been on gbmp for two months now Very Happy
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:43 pm

Aww, you guysss! That's so sweet of you to help out a newbie by giving advice. xD Gawh.

Welcome to the forum, Akauri!! I'm Misery - An Admin here. ^-^

Both your characters have beennnn...
CinderFire and AmberFire 2664407287

So, you can start posting and roleplaying. If you get stuck or lost, feel free to contact me or another user through PM. Smile
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
CinderFire and AmberFire Left_bar_bleue5/5CinderFire and AmberFire Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
CinderFire and AmberFire Left_bar_bleue43/100CinderFire and AmberFire Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down