Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello?! (Echo...Echo...Echo)

3 posters

Go down

Hello?! (Echo...Echo...Echo) Empty Hello?! (Echo...Echo...Echo)

Post by Flare Wed May 21, 2014 8:50 am

Anybody there?! Where did everyone go!?
This is a note I am making so tha when the archeaologists come to dig through the ancient GBMP site years later, they will find this and hopefully remember mwah. xD No but seriously...

Hey guys, this is Flare. I have come back on to GBMP to find a barren land of nobodyness...which is kind of sad... Does anyone know what happened, anybody who is still left to read this? Like, where did Howlers and the rest of the admins go?... ITS SO EMPTY! O.O

I apologize on behalf of my own inactiveness, things have gotten busy in RL, in fact this will probably be my last post for a while... But does the same apply to everyone else?!
I miss u guys... Sad I dont want GBMP to die.

Well since it appears that I wont be on for a little while, I encourage any site member who is reading this right now, to continue to re kindle GBMP. (Oh man do I sound like the Lorax) and don't let it die out. I give my thanks to everyone who was on here whilst I was on, yall were so nice and loads of fun to Rp with. Special thanks to Howly, Mis, and Adyana, who were awesome admins. LUB TO EVERYONE! :3 I might come back on later to check on GBMP, but for right now I am going to take a break, as it seems both GBMP and I are in hibernation. i WILL MISS U ALL! STAY WELL!
Bye... Sad 
Lub all you jellybums,
Flareh

Stay Strong GBMP <3
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hello?! (Echo...Echo...Echo) Left_bar_bleue6/6Hello?! (Echo...Echo...Echo) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Hello?! (Echo...Echo...Echo) Left_bar_bleue95/100Hello?! (Echo...Echo...Echo) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Hello?! (Echo...Echo...Echo) Empty Re: Hello?! (Echo...Echo...Echo)

Post by Raven Wed May 21, 2014 9:11 pm

XD I think since the admins left so did everybody else. I know I haven't been RPing cause I'm busy with my things as well got bored of rp... Sad hopefully we get GBMP alive once more!
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hello?! (Echo...Echo...Echo) Left_bar_bleue3/6Hello?! (Echo...Echo...Echo) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Hello?! (Echo...Echo...Echo) Left_bar_bleue100/100Hello?! (Echo...Echo...Echo) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Wed May 21, 2014 10:27 pm

I was turned off for a bit, but Leafy's still here. Let's keep GBMP alive!
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hello?! (Echo...Echo...Echo) Left_bar_bleue7/7Hello?! (Echo...Echo...Echo) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Hello?! (Echo...Echo...Echo) Left_bar_bleue100/100Hello?! (Echo...Echo...Echo) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum