Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory

+7
HowlingStar
Leafheart
Braveheart2003
*Firefly*
ChipmunkStar
Gumdrop
Nightmare
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory

Post by Nightmare Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:38 pm

Nightmarestar slunk past, approaching the stream's edge. She leaned down and took a drink before settling down in her spot, laying her head on her paws as she closed her eyes. She relaxed, basking in the sun.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue3/5Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue92/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Character Mood:: Curious but nervous.

Back to top Go down

Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty Re: Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory

Post by Gumdrop Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:31 am

She padded up to the stream and dipped her muzzle into the water, lapping up the cold liquid.
Gumdrop
Gumdrop
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue1/1Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue89/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood:: Sniffing flowers!

Back to top Go down

Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty Re: Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:39 pm

The medicine cat approached the stream, cheerful of the beautiful water and warm sun. She began looking for Feverfew, and picked some of the plant.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:25 am

The tan warrior approached the river bank, his long legs slipping into the water. He didn't mind getting wet, and waded out to a shallow spot to look for fish. His body stilled, his amber gaze the only thing moving.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumdrop Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:41 pm

She lifted her head and gazed at DeerStep and SkyFeather, "Hello," she meowed.
Gumdrop
Gumdrop
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue1/1Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue89/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:59 pm

SilenceStorm bounds with a goofy smile. "Hello!" He purred.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue6/6Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue81/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumdrop Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:46 am

She turned to him and warmly smiled. "Hey!" She dabbled her paw into the water and splashed SilenceStorm. "You're SilenceStorm, right? I'm WaspSting, it's nice to meet you."
Gumdrop
Gumdrop
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:08 am

A warm smile splits across his muzzle. "That's me, SilenceStorm." He purrs. "It's my pleasure to meet you, WaspSting." He blinked and cheekily nosed her before splashing her playfully.r "WaspSting is pretty name," he remarked.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue6/6Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue81/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:35 pm

FrostStream glanced at SilenceStorm and WaspSting, and around her, taking in her surroundings. She padded, quietly, over to DeerStep, seeing he was trying to catch a fish. She sat close by, waiting for him to be done so she could strike up a conversation. She really didn't know many people in the clan, so she figured talking to someone for once would be nice. She groomed her fur while she waited.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue10/10Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue100/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumdrop Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:14 am

"Hey," the warrior called to FrostStream.
Gumdrop
Gumdrop
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:04 pm

Nightmarestar slunk past the other cats, heading straight towards the stream to take a cool drink before immediately standing and turning around, heading off again in the same direction with only a flick-of-the-tail greeting towards the others.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue3/5Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue92/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Character Mood:: Curious but nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:33 am

The medicine cat stood by the flowing stream, picking herbs with her teeth. Once she was satisfied, she padded back to her den.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumdrop Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:11 pm

The fuzzy ginger she-cat peered into the crystal blue water and allowed for it to spray her paws. She lifted her head to the sky and exhaled a contented breath.
Gumdrop
Gumdrop
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart2003 Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:44 am

*Dewpaw padded up looking for poppy seed, she carefully plucked off a couple of poppy heads. Remembering Echoriver's words she shook out a seed. It was very narrow, not as fat as foxglove would.* This must be it *She thought*
Braveheart2003
Braveheart2003
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue100/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Regretful- Why did I turn him down?

http://www.girlsgogames.com , www.yepi.com, and any website incl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:50 pm

Rainleaf trotted up toward the stream and looked down at the water. She narrowed her eyes and spotted a fish wiggling at the bottom of the water. She prepared a paw and at the best moment her paw splashed in and yanked out a juicy fish, stuck to her claws.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumdrop Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:03 am

"Good kill!" WaspSting exclaimed, smiling warmly.
Gumdrop
Gumdrop
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:05 pm

"Thanks!" She mewed, feeling happy by Waspsting's comment and padded off to put her fat fish in the fresh-kill pile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:06 pm

Froststream walked out from camp, and approached the waters. She saw a big fish, and she leaned forward to catch it. But, she leaned too much. She fell into the river, going underwater. Her head bobbed up again and she coughed. But thankfully, when she fell in, she had just barely caught it. She got the fish off her claw, and picked it up in her jaws. Drenched and embarrassed, she walked back to camp.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue10/10Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:06 pm

The young medicine cat padded to the edge of the river, her thin fur fluffing up in the chill of leaffall. She dipped her head in the crystal clear liquid of the river, lapping up water. She then began to search for poppy seeds
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue7/7Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:19 am

"Do you need help? Meowed a large, black and white tom. RavenWind offered a smile, his tail flicked side to side.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue4/5Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue90/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:44 pm

"Sure, do you know what poppy heads look like?" The small black and white med-cat asked.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue7/7Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:52 pm

The warrior slightly flattened an ear then shook his head. "Sorry," he admitted, feeling deflated. "I don't. What do they look like? I can fetch some and bring them to you. But, check them, just in case. I don't want to poison someone!"
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue4/5Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue90/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:07 pm

Chip bounds in. "What is everyone doing?"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:41 pm

"I'm about to help LeafHeart find some poppy seeds," he meowed, revealing a grin.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:08 pm

"Thanks, Ravenwind. They're very narrow." The med-cat offered, not sure how to explain what it looks like.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:46 pm

The deputy smiled warmly. "I'll help - where can you find them?"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:30 pm

RavenWind grinned, glancing across to ChipmunkFire.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:37 pm

Snowpaw walked up to the river bank and stared at the water, making sure to keep a distance from the other cats that were there since she didn't know them all that much and was too shy to go over and talk to them by herself
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:21 pm

Stormstrike raced past, running so fast that her evil grin couldn't be noticed. She escaped ValiantClan territory and headed to the Twoleg Place.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:33 pm

ChipmunkFire pads through
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:39 pm

"CHIPMUNKFIRE!" CreekStorm yowled a greeting as she scampered over to the deputy. "Hi! Hi!" She excitedly swiped a paw at her ear.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue5/5Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue43/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:35 am

Startled, she lifts her head, an amused yet warm semile dancing on the edges of her muzzle. "You're probably the loudest cat in the clan - I'm surprised you didn't scare off all the prey yet," She teased jokingly, playfully flicking her tail at Creeky's nose. xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:12 am

Hahaha. O.O Bleedy!

SnakeHiss padded in. He civilly nodded to ChipmunkFire and CreekStorm.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue2/5Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:26 am

The she twitched her whiskers, a warm smile fpickering on her muzzle as she nodded a greeting. "How are you settling in?" She asks, tipping her head on one side.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:21 am

She grinned and began to rub her nose against her paws. She gazed over to SnakeHiss. "HI!" O.o
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue5/5Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue43/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:05 pm

SnakeHiss frowned slightly, observing the she-cat. "Hi," he replied.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Left_bar_bleue2/5Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:59 am

CreekStorm bounced around, her eyes wild with delight. "You're SnakeHiss! Righhhhttt?" O.O
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:46 pm

She looked at CreekStor., her shoulders shaking with laughter. "You might as well get use to her," she amirked, laughing.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:24 pm

He frowned slightly, not really knowing why the she-cat was acting so strange. He pushed the thought aside and shrugged. "Okay," he said, "I like it here," he said. "It's nice. A lot of cats and a lot of prey."
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:30 pm

"She was born this way," She adds with a light laugh. "A lot of prey, especially." Her eyes brightened and then she flattened an ear. "Slight loss of water recently, though."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:41 pm

Sandcloud gazed into the river, bowing her head to drink. The pebbles shifted under her paws, causing the ginger TempestClan warrior to slip and fall in. Ugh... She thought as her head boded up. Her fur was slicked to her medium frame, making her look ridiculous. The she-cat pulled herself up and out of the water, and she padded off.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:53 pm

The deputy lifted her head, her deep blue eyes shifting to SandCloud. "You seem to be far in our territory," She meowed curtly, with a flattened ear as she observed the she-cat quietly, twitching her rwhiskers.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:09 am

SnakeHiss tilt his head to the warrior, his eyes on her with slight fascination.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:13 am

She stretched slightly, batting a butterfly that flew by. She gazed at SandCloud, blinking. She rolled around, her paws up as she acted like a kit briefly, forgetting SnakeHiss was there for a moment. She scrambled up, flattening an ear and meowed quietly, "Erm...don't tell anyone you see me acting a bit like a kit, please?" She quivered her whiskers, a vague laugh coming out of her.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:18 am

SnakeHiss cocked his head to the side then slightly smirked out of humor. "So, I can't tell the whole clan?" He frowned slightly, seeming somewhat disappointed, "What a shame..I really wanted to," he joked and slashed a paw out at her.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:23 am

She giggles, batting a paw out at him and playfully nipped him in the ear. She play-tackled him, pinning him down with a warm, playful grin. "Still dare to tell the whole clan?" She meowed, giggling with a vague smirk.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:25 am

"I apologize, I wasn't sure where else to look for a drink." She said and padded off, droplets falling behind her. She headed back to Valiantclan camp, though she was reluctant to be where all three clans could see how ridiculous her fur looked when wet.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:26 am

She jumped to her paws, briefly releasing SnakeHiss. "It's fine," She dipped her head. "I'll make sure tehre is wet moss in camp soon," She promises. "So you don't need to fall in ther iver, again." She smiles, briefly, with warmth.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:32 am

SnakeHiss flicked his ears then flicked his ears. "Do you know your way back?" He asked, his eyes trained on her, the golden eyes slightly narrowed.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:33 am

"I can lead you back camp," She calls out after her, flicking her tail.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next