Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment...

4 posters

Go down

Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Empty Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment...

Post by Aurora Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:24 am

Aurora is a single. And ready to mingle O3o -Whistles away innocently-

Eeeenyway. Clan/loner doesn't matter. If it's a clan cat, she will most likely join the clan, if it's a loner, well I dunno xD Livin' in their little loner circle?
I like some drammar though. So drama plots are cool with me ;P

She's kind of the happy-go-lucky type that has a dark history. So there are obviously some more sensitive topics involved. But she's a nice guy, I mean gal, uhhhm I mean cat.
BUT. Nice guys finish last. SOO. When you first meet her she's gonna be kinda tsundere because of her past. So like mean and stuff.

Butt, yeah. Reply/open a topic anywhere.

I WILL NOT BE FAZED BY THE SHORTAGE OF SINGLE TOMMEHS.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Left_bar_bleue4/7Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Left_bar_bleue89/100Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Empty Re: Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment...

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:58 am

GOOODDLUCCKYY :3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Empty Re: Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment...

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:10 pm

I have two single toms. XD BadgerStride and SilenceStorm.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Left_bar_bleue6/6Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Left_bar_bleue81/100Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:24 am

Make a topic? Or just post anywhere xD Either charrie works :3
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Left_bar_bleue4/7Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Left_bar_bleue89/100Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:43 pm

Aurora wrote:
BUT. Nice guys finish last. SOO.
scratch Do I sense a youtube quote here?? That's a song that a youtuber made.... XD
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Left_bar_bleue0/0Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Left_bar_bleue0/0Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:44 pm

Oh, I know that song. xDD My friend showed it to me.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Left_bar_bleue6/6Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Left_bar_bleue81/100Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:47 pm

Yeeeep. xD
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:04 am

Good luck Very Happy
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Left_bar_bleue2/5Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Left_bar_bleue98/100Well, obviously since I only have one charrie at the moment... Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down