Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BadgerFur of SombreClan

Go down

BadgerFur of SombreClan Empty BadgerFur of SombreClan

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Name: BadgerFur
Age and Gender (In moons, please): 16 Moons and Male
Description of eye color and pelt: A dark brown tom with a sleek build and short fur. His eyes are a dark green, the same as his sister's.
Mate: None
Kit(s): None
Preferred Clan/Loner/Kitty-pet: SombreClan
What rank do you want?: Warrior
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are!): A dark furred tom padded through the forest, his tail flickering behind him. "FinchFeather, always acting like she's better than me just because she's the old- Oooooh. Leaf!" He exclaims, pouncing on a  leaf that had been fluttering itself downwards slowly. He bats at it happily, his eyes bright before realizing that he was being kittish again and snaps out of it, standing up and shaking out his pelt. "BadgerFur, you are truly a mouse-brained kit." He says to himself with a sigh before pouncing on the leaf again, batting it into the air, going back to acting like the kit he was.
Extra(s): Flying Seals. For some reason when I say that out loud it sounds like a sports team name. THE FLYING SEALS!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

BadgerFur of SombreClan Empty Re: BadgerFur of SombreClan

Post by HowlingStar Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:54 pm

ACCEPTEDDD. :3
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
BadgerFur of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue4/5BadgerFur of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
BadgerFur of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue90/100BadgerFur of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down