Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tawnypelt's Death

+2
Battle
*Firefly*
6 posters

Go down

Tawnypelt's Death Empty Tawnypelt's Death

Post by *Firefly* Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Tawnypelt padded up. She knew she wasn't supposed to be hunting as a new queen, but she didn't care.  The fresh-kill pile was low and she had to help her clan. "And then I'll tell HowlingStar about Mask.." she mumbled. She caught sight of a mouse, though she heard something behind her she couldn't smell from the position of the breeze.
Pawsteps.

She spun around to face a loner. "Mask, what are you doing here? I meet you on loner territory, not the other way around." She said nervously. "Because I was suspicious, and now it's confirmed. I overheard you. You want to tell the leader of our secret, don't you?" He snarled. Her breath was knocked away from her body as he lunged at her. "You'll never reveal it!" He yowled. "I-I thought you loved me?" She gasped for breath as she whispered, moments away from death as his claws drove into her chest. "I never loved you. You were simply a pawn so my legacy could be carried on in my kit, for evil to kill every one of you horrible clan cats!" Her eyes went wide, tears rimming the edges, and she managed to gasp for one final breath, before her eyes turned gray with the darkness of death, as her last breath slipped away and her heartbeat stopped. He grinned evilly, then the smile dropped a little as he saw a cat approaching.

Last edited by KaniFurBlack on Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:41 am; edited 6 times in total
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Tawnypelt's Death Left_bar_bleue10/10Tawnypelt's Death Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Tawnypelt's Death Left_bar_bleue100/100Tawnypelt's Death Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tawnypelt's Death Empty Re: Tawnypelt's Death

Post by Battle Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:20 pm

(SHouldn't this technically be on a border? It's kinda weird with so many rogues randomly showing up on SC territory... It seems like an unrealistic amount of rogues have somehow got into the forest of SC clan)
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Tawnypelt's Death Left_bar_bleue2/5Tawnypelt's Death Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Tawnypelt's Death Left_bar_bleue100/100Tawnypelt's Death Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:37 pm

OOC: I didn't know they did that. But cats don't hunt on borders and why would she go to a border for no reason when she didn't intend to meet with him?
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:59 pm

(You can continue. :3 Your plot drama was posted in the correct section. Whereas others weren't. If anyone's topics should be moved, it'll be theirs. Smile Btw, your drama sounds juicy! )
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Tawnypelt's Death Left_bar_bleue1/1Tawnypelt's Death Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Tawnypelt's Death Left_bar_bleue98/100Tawnypelt's Death Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:01 pm

MarigoldFlame bounds in and her eyes widen with horror. "What habe you done?" She screeched at the loner.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Tawnypelt's Death Left_bar_bleue6/6Tawnypelt's Death Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Tawnypelt's Death Left_bar_bleue81/100Tawnypelt's Death Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:10 am

Mask grinned wider. "A spy, have we? Then I'll rip you apart like her!" He yowled, and flung himself at her, claws unsheathed and fangs bared.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:44 am

She quickly dodged and raked his flank, and swiped atn his stomach with unsheathed claws
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Tawnypelt's Death Left_bar_bleue81/100Tawnypelt's Death Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:11 pm

His side and stomach bled, but he just grinned wider.
All his weight gathered in his hind legs, he leaped again, and was able to swipe at her flank before losing his concentration and footing. No! I'll never be defeated! he thought, and grimaced.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:55 pm

She swiped at his ears and hissed, "Leave and you'll have a chance to be alive."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Mask's face contorted as he realized the pain, and how much blood he had lost. "I'm stronger than you!" He yowled. "I'll never back down! That horrible SombreClan will never know of Rainkit being mine! She'll wreak havoc on you just like me!" He grinned wider at the thought of the young she-cat as a warrior, killing all in her wake. (Kind of like how Bramblekit(claw) was untrusted because his father was Tigerstar, it'll be the same with Rainkit(mist).)

Last edited by KaniFurBlack on Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Her face hardened. "Its your choice," she hissed, before charging at him and tackled him hard.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Your P.O.V. (Not godmodding though);
A breeze ruffles her fur as a soft whisper is carried on the wind during the leap. "Please.. make sure Mask never hurts anyone again..."

Mask's P.O.V.
Mask tried to dodge, but he failed. He accidentally fell over on top of the body of TawnyPelt. "Good riddance.." he mumbled under his breath, then tried to kick out with his hind legs to get her off, and hissed when another cat approached.

ShadowClaw's P.O.V.
She padded up, scenting for prey, then stopped. Her eyes widened and her pupils shrinked in shock. "TAWNYPELT!!" She screeched, and flung herself at the loner. "HOW DARE YOU?!" She clawed relentlessly at his stomach, rage burning in her eyes and blood roaring in her ears. The loner clawed at her side, his claws reaching in deep, blood flowing out. She ignored the pain and kept swiping. TawnyPelt was dead. She hunted with her, talked with her, shared tongues with her.. and now her best friend was dead. "YOU WON'T LEAVE HERE ALIVE!" She hissed, and bit his leg hard, trying to injure him so he couldn't run.

Last edited by KaniRain~ on Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:49 pm

MarigoldFlame dug her claws in his stomach
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:35 am

ShadowClaw clawed his face, a scar dripping blood on his muzzle. His whole body felt as if it was pulsing. His heartbeat pounded in his ears, and saw a StarClan cat and Dark Forest cat glancing at him, and reluctantly speaking to each other, apparently speaking where he should go. The StarClan cat said he simply lost his path, but his spirit is pure. The Place of No Stars cat argued that he was truly evil, and should join them. I'm not dead yet.. I'll never be dead! He thought, but couldn't deny it when he looked down and saw red liquid starting to flow out, his silver tabby fur soaked in his own puddle of blood. He looked up in rage and horror at MarigoldFlame. "I.. won't die!" He snarled. "Rainkit will have.. my spirit.. my evil... I'll.. live on in her..." He grinned evilly, in an ear-to-ear, unnerving smile. Then he looked in horror as the stern, sad, yet confused and enraged face of TawnyPelt looked at him. "You'll never live on. Rainkit will grow to be a good cat." The spirit whispered, then disappeared. His eyes widened, and his breath started to drift away. "No!" He gasped, holding on to life a second more, though clearly on the edge. The StarClan cat padded toward him. Why did I... a part of him, distant, yet strong, thought. "I couldn't.. contain my hunger.. for blood.."  He looked back to TawnyPelt's corpse. He felt evil, but now as he was about to die, he felt his spirit clearing. I'm not like the dark forest cats.. am I...? I killed my mate.. what have I done? He shook his head weakly, and slowly, trying to clear his thoughts, but as he looked at the cat, he couldn't deny the fact that he had been so wrong all these years. There was no reason to kill. His piercing blue eyes began to glaze over, white with death. His blood loss was too great.

Last edited by KaniRain~ on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:34 pm

HowlingStar darted in, rapidly, his eyes fastened on MarigoldFlame, then drifted across to the other two bodies. "What happened? Are you okay?!"
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Tawnypelt's Death Left_bar_bleue4/5Tawnypelt's Death Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Tawnypelt's Death Left_bar_bleue90/100Tawnypelt's Death Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:39 pm

She smiled weakly, in her eyes fastened on TawnyPelt. "I'm fine," She meows softly. "This tom," She nodded at Mask. "Killed TawnyPelt." She closed her eyes briefly. "I killed him." She murmurs. "I shouldn't had."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:01 pm

The deputy came to the warriors side, brushing her creamy gray fur against hers. "You did the right thing," she said, "You acted in defence. If he killed TawnyPelt, who knows who else he may have tried to kill?" She kindly licked her forehead. "Are you hurt? I can take you to HazelLeaf."
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Tawnypelt's Death Left_bar_bleue97/100Tawnypelt's Death Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:25 pm

She sighed. "I know. But, it feels so...so wrong to kill." She flattened an ear, blinking slowly. "Yet, what you say is also correct...I have to protect my clan. I can see why you're chosen as deputy. You're so wise." She let out a small purr, nuzzling the deputy. "Thank you. I'm not hurt badly, though. I have a few small scratches here and there, but, I believe they will heal on their own, there is no need to waste the precious herbs when the days are starting to go colder." She blinked, dipping her head. She hesitated. "He mentioned RainKit, though. He said that RainKit was his. I think that...he may be RainKit's father." She blinked, flicking her tail.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:32 am

ShadowClaw looked at the body of TawnyPelt, right next to Mask. she had wrinkles under her eyes, still shocked that her best friend was dead. She simply stared at the bodies, looking like she had just massacred a family and was looking on in terror. She looked away, her wide, tired eyes glanced at the leader and deputy. Her body started shaking a little, her fur ruffling, but she just returned her expressionless face, and walked off back to camp, not wanting to speak to anyone, even though her side bled from the abnormally long claws of Mask in the fight. She didn't even care, she was too numb to feel it anyway.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:52 am

HowlingStar licked MarigoldFlame's forehead then nuzzled ShadowClaw worriedly. "We will have TawnyPelt's body buried. PigeonFeather, take both ShadowClaw and MarigoldFlame to HazelLeaf. Perhaps a nice mixture to help both the warriors overcome the shock of their friend." HowlingStar gazed at the body of his warrior then glanced away, his ears flattened. "You both fought bravely and PigeonFeather is right. You did not do anything wrong, MarigoldFlame."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Tawnypelt's Death Left_bar_bleue90/100Tawnypelt's Death Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:24 am

MarigoldFlame dipped her head. "Thank you " she said, flattening an ear. She glanced at the she body. She didn't knew her well, but, she felt awful for her
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:25 pm

The leader nuzzled her, gently. "Come on," he said, kindly.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:06 am

The she-cat nudged the warrior's, gently, then nodded to her leader and padded out.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Tawnypelt's Death Left_bar_bleue97/100Tawnypelt's Death Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down