Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get to know Rainleaf

2 posters

Go down

Get to know Rainleaf Empty Get to know Rainleaf

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:38 pm

Name:Rainleaf
Description of character appearance: Light grey with pure white splashes on pelt and a white spot on the tip of right ear. Dark green eyes with averagely sharp claws.
Mate:None
Kit(s):None
Preferred clan:Any Clan that welcomes me
Preferred rank:Warrior
RP Style:[/b]Rainleaf pads through the grassy forest ground as her nose constantly sniffs for other cats. She always notices the other Clan cats around here and she really enjoys stalking from behind the bushes and learning the moves for herself as they train in front of her own eyes. Her ears pricked as she turned around to see training Clan apprentices. She felt guilty as she refused to watch. She had wished to join a Clan for ages but now that shes a full grown she-cat she had created her own Clan name and of course, watching Clans would make her jealous. "If only there was a way to get in..." She thought. "I have my name and everything... I think I have to ask there leader. It's what I'm always hearing. They ask they're leader to do a lot of things. I suppose I should do the same." her thoughts danced in her mind but she would have to know how to join the clan without being caught by the Clan "Patrols" she once heard the Clans had. She would have to be a loner until she gets a clan.
Extra(s):As a kit, Rainleaf, or Rainkit, was all alone but when she over heard Clan conversations she figured out almost everything about the Clans. That's when she knew so much she decided to claim herself as Rainkit until she becomes an adult cat she will give herself a warrior name but remain a loner until she discovers the Clan that fits her.

CRAZY JASON

Last edited by Rainleaf on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Get to know Rainleaf Empty Re: Get to know Rainleaf

Post by HowlingStar Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:55 pm

Hey! Welcome to the forum. Smile

You're just missing one thing. If you read the rules, you'll see a special code. Just paste that special code in the comments or edit your post and put it in there. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

You can also join whichever clan you want. Very Happy

HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Get to know Rainleaf Left_bar_bleue4/5Get to know Rainleaf Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Get to know Rainleaf Left_bar_bleue90/100Get to know Rainleaf Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:17 pm

Done it. Now look at my first post and tell me if I did it right and if I'm accepted please.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:03 pm

Yep. Get to know Rainleaf 2664407287

However, you did break rules by posting before you were approved and you did RP unrealistically by having your character randomly appear in ValiantClan camp. This is unrealistic as a loner could not possibly "appear" in a clan's camp without have being sighted by warriors from that clan. But, seeing as you're new, I will not give you a warning. But, I have deleted the random post in VC's camp. Smile Sorry, haha.

Suggestion; If you want to join ValiantClan, post on the hunting grounds - The stream, the Swamp. These hunting territories are not in the heart of the territory and are on the borders. Or, post on the borders. ValiantClan shares a border with Loners, but, it is separated by a Thunderpath. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Here is a territory map so you understand a bit better;
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Welcome to the forum!! Very Happy
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Get to know Rainleaf Left_bar_bleue4/5Get to know Rainleaf Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Get to know Rainleaf Left_bar_bleue90/100Get to know Rainleaf Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:02 pm

Welcome to the forum! I'm Aurora (:
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Get to know Rainleaf Left_bar_bleue4/7Get to know Rainleaf Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Get to know Rainleaf Left_bar_bleue89/100Get to know Rainleaf Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:38 pm

uhh... so sorry for breaking the rules....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:34 pm

It's fine, just try make sure it doesn't happen again. :3
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down