Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet Katani, the Wolf

2 posters

Go down

Meet Katani, the Wolf Empty Meet Katani, the Wolf

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:09 pm

Name: Katani
Description of character appearance: Black wolf with dark brown/red paws, ears, chest and tail.
Mate if any: None
Pups: None
I wish to join Wakashi Pack.
Preferred rank if joining Wakashi: Sentinel Razz
My RP Style: Katani padded into the Wakashi Pack camp, hauling a caribou along by her side. She dropped it onto the Kill-Pile, eyes shining in triumph. "Hey, Storm!" Katani called across the clearing to her crush. "Want to go to the mountain-rock?" The stony-gray tom nodded in excitement and bounded out of the camp, Katani at his heels.
Razz I love RP. Also, CRAZY JASON. HowlingStar told me to.

Last edited by Katani~Redshadow on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Meet Katani, the Wolf Empty Re: Meet Katani, the Wolf

Post by ♫ℓσvє αη∂ cσσкιєѕ♥ Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:50 pm

Storm? That's funny that's my lone cats name Razz
♫ℓσvє αη∂ cσσкιєѕ♥
♫ℓσvє αη∂ cσσкιєѕ♥
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Meet Katani, the Wolf Left_bar_bleue1/1Meet Katani, the Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Meet Katani, the Wolf Left_bar_bleue100/100Meet Katani, the Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:53 pm

Aiyana wrote:

Young pups and their mothers will often stay in the Birthing Den. Mothers will usually give birth there and care for her pups there - without any males present, until the pup is around 10 weeks old. When the pup is around 10 weeks old, the pup moves to the rendezvous den (equivalent to 'apprentice den') and their mother returns to her usual duty. It is when the pup reaches 12 weeks old that they are invited to learn and hunt with the adult wolves. This invitation can only be done by the Alphas, however, a PM to them, informing your age is useful. That's right, there is no rank 'apprentice' it is 'pup' until the pup is 2 years old.
Wolves also reach maturity at 2 years old. So, it seems logical that at 2 years, they gain their correct ranking. Smile

Two links to Wolf RP Information;
- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Here are the wolf ranks for you - Your wolf will still be a 'pup' learning the ways of a Scout or a Sentinel. Unless you wish to increase your character's age to 2 years old. Then you can choose the rank. The pack already has a Shaman / Medicine wolf and a pup learning the ways of the Shaman, so, that rank is out. Sorry. You will need to chose either Scout or Sentinel.

Aiyana wrote:
Pack ranks

Alpha pair ➥ Must be mates. Male and female. They lead the pack, they are in charge of the pack.

Beta pair ➥ Must also be mates. Male and female. They're second in charge of the pack.

Delta pair➥ Must also be mates. Male and female. They're third in charge of the pack, however, their 'power' only comes into play when the alpha pair or beta pair are in need of assistance.

Shaman➥ Spiritual/medicine wolf. One per pack.

Scouts➥ (A soldier wolf Razz) These wolves patrol the pack territory often and fight trespassers. They also are the first wolves called on for a battle if one occurs.

Sentinels➥ These wolves have two duties, to guard and to hunt. They hunt for half of the day/sunrise and then guard/patrol the territory the remaining sector of it.

Elders➥ Retired wolves. These wolves are respected within the pack and are fed before the leading pairs.

Pups➥ Pups of the pack.

Omegas➥ The lowest rank of the wolf pack. Often outcasts or wolves who were born to a traitor. These wolves have no respect and are the last to eat within the pack. They also sleep outside the entrance to the Cave. Many wolves packs contain one or a few omega wolves which may be appear to be mistreated by other pack members. Such wolves often avoid the other members of the pack.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Meet Katani, the Wolf Left_bar_bleue4/5Meet Katani, the Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Meet Katani, the Wolf Left_bar_bleue90/100Meet Katani, the Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:40 pm

Thx HowlingStar! I choose Sentinel rank!
Bearing in mind my age, I must almost be a Sentinel...?
Coz' mah age is 1 Year, 7 Months and 3 Moons.
CRAZY JASON. Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:31 pm

Wolves don't go by moons, so, you don't need to add the "three moons" it will just be 1 year and 7 months. Like how we would describe a baby's age? Very Happy

So, at the moment, you are a pup and you can go and hunt and things like that with all the other adult wolves in Washaki. However, in three months (rp time) you will a sentinel. So, in a few weeks, Aiyana and Okami (the alphas) will say you are are sentinel Smile

Meet Katani, the Wolf 2664407287 APPROVEDYNESS.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Meet Katani, the Wolf Left_bar_bleue4/5Meet Katani, the Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Meet Katani, the Wolf Left_bar_bleue90/100Meet Katani, the Wolf Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down