Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadthorn's Family Tree

2 posters

Go down

Deadthorn's Family Tree Empty Deadthorn's Family Tree

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:15 pm

Well,here it is...Deadthorn's Family Tree. I want some people to roleplay her family,since rping these many cats at a time would be hard for one person...

Mother: Nightheart - Pitch-black she-cat with yellow eyes. Nightheart was rumored to be dead,since she disappeared from Sombreclan during Leaf-bare and never came back. In reality,she had a loner-mate and was having his kits. This was when Deadthorn and her brother Talon were born.

Father: Hawk - Dark brown tabby tom with white chest and ice-blue eyes. He is Nightheart's mate, as well as Deadthorn and Talon's father. Not much is known about him,and has not been seen for a long,long time since Deadthorn and Talon's birth.

Sibling(s): Talon - Dark brown tabby tom with white chest and orange eyes. He cares deeply for his sister,Deadthorn, and sometimes meets with her in the Grassy Plains. He protects her at all cost,and is very loyal to his friends and family.

Mate: N/A

Kits: N/A
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Deadthorn's Family Tree Empty Re: Deadthorn's Family Tree

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:41 pm

i'll be talon if I don't get a pup.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Hmmphh, I like the idea of Hawk. But.. Hmmph, I'm not sure. I'll consider it and then let you know.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Deadthorn's Family Tree Left_bar_bleue4/5Deadthorn's Family Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Deadthorn's Family Tree Left_bar_bleue90/100Deadthorn's Family Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumdrop Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:34 am

I'm interested in Nightheart :3 I just have a few questions..

1) Is Nightheart still a loner?
2) You say she had a loner-mate - That's Hawk, right?
3) How come DeathThorn has a warrior name? Did she join a clan when all her family disappeared or something?
4) Did Hawk and Night disappear or something after the birth? Or was it just Hawk?

Sorry, I'm just curious and what to know all the facts and details before I commit to any real drama. Very Happy But, I really love the idea of it.
Gumdrop
Gumdrop
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Deadthorn's Family Tree Left_bar_bleue1/1Deadthorn's Family Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Deadthorn's Family Tree Left_bar_bleue89/100Deadthorn's Family Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood:: Sniffing flowers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:57 pm

OK,I'm here to answer some of your questions ^^

WaspSting:
1) Yes, Nightheart is now a loner.
2) Yes, Hawk is Nightheart's loner mate.
3) DeadThorn did join a clan at one point,but was exiled after seriously injuring an apprentice. She became a loner again after being exiled.
4) When Talon and DeadThorn were born, only Hawk left them. Night took care of Dead and Talon until they were ready to live on their own. She does meet with them occasionally,but Hawk hasn't been seen since their birth. I have a plan for when Hawk appears,which will be similar to a "climax" of a story or the highpoint when Talon and Deadthorn realize he is their father.

HowlingStar: Alright ^^ I will think about Hawk for now,and change anything that is needed to be changed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:55 pm

actually I just quit hazelleaf so can I be talon?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:30 pm

Pfftt, I don't want Waspybutt to be my mate. Razz xDD

I'll still consider it. xDD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Deadthorn's Family Tree Left_bar_bleue4/5Deadthorn's Family Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Deadthorn's Family Tree Left_bar_bleue90/100Deadthorn's Family Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Good lucck. Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down