Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris

Go down

Iris Empty Iris

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Name: Iris
Age (in years/months, please): 10 months
Gender (Male / Female): Female
Description of character appearance:Large she-wolf with pale green eyes with a black coat with a white crescent-shaped mark on her chest
Mate, if any: None
Pup(s), if any: None
Do you wish to join Washaki Pack, or be a lone wolf? a lone wolf
Preferred rank if joining Washaki: N/A
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample): Iris pads up to you, meeting your gaze with unwavering blue eyes. She won't lower her eyes since she is a dominant. A low growl began to rumble in her chest. "Greetings I am Iris." She searches your eyes, determining if you are trustworthy or not. She bares her teeth in a toothy grin. [/b]
Extra(s): Iris is independent, but yet at the same time, she needs a mate and a pack. She's a dominant meaning she won't easily submit. She was born to be an Alpha. She might eventually join the Pack but she needs to figure out who she is and find her true mate before darkness swallows her and forces her to go feral. A mate will bring balance to both wolves. She's strong and very stealthy. At the same time, she's compassionate and sarcastic. She'd never leave one in need(cat or wolf) She was born to lead and help others.

CRAZY JASON

Last edited by She-Wolf on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : admin request)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Iris Empty Re: Iris

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Ohh! Exciting. :)I'm MiseryCloud, a head-moderator here! So, before I can accept you.. You'll just need to alter one thing and that's your eye color.

Aiyana wrote:

Wolves cannot have blue eyes. Its impossible. However, albinism is possible since it's a genetic mutation. "Very young cubs have blue eyes, as you know, but these change colour as they get older. An old wolf that has cataracts may appear to have blue eyes, but this is the cataract rather than the actual eye colour. There are three species of wolf - the grey wolf (Canis lupus), the species most people think of when they hear the word 'wolf', the red wolf (Canis rufus), and the Ethiopian wolf (Canis simensis). Red and Ethiopian wolves' eyes are invariably brown. Grey wolves' eyes may be brown, yellow, orange or pale green. Sometimes the pale green ones can appear blue from certain angles or in certain lights. It is remotely possible that a wolf could turn up with blue eyes due to some genetic defect." But, seeing as wolves do not generally have blue eyes, we will not accept it.
Here's also a guide to how our wolf RP works;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Iris Left_bar_bleue5/5Iris Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Iris Left_bar_bleue43/100Iris Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:56 pm

Is green okay?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:19 pm

Yuupp!

Iris 2664407287

Welcome to the forum! You can now go and post around the forum. There is a section allocated especially to lone wolves. There is also a chatbox at the bottom of the home page if you wanna chaatt. Smile
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:50 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:51 pm

Anytimee!! Very Happy Don't be shy to flick me a PM if you need help, either. Smile
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:40 am

^_^ yay watson
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum