Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowpaw

2 posters

Go down

Snowpaw Empty Snowpaw

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:58 pm

Name: Snowpaw
Age (in moons, please): 7 moons
Gender (Male / Female): female
Description of character appearance: Snowpaw is a black and white, small cat. She is totally black but the tips of her tail, ears and her toes are white as well as tiny specks of white dusting down her back. Starpaw has a bright blue left eye and green right eye
Mate, if any:
Kit(s), if any:
Preferred clan, if any (TempestClan, SombreClan and ValiantClan: ValiantClan
Preferred rank: Apprentice
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample):[/b] Snowpaw sat staring up at the sky, her fur rufferling in the cool breeze with her bright eyes turned to the stars. The young cat had just recently became an apprentice and she couldn't help but smile softly hoping her mother was proud of her  and watching her from the silverpelt and smiling at how far she had come since. Snowpaw smiled back in to the entrance or where all her fellow apprentices and she couldn't help but be more then just a little excited when she thought about everything she had learnt and was yet to learn
[b]Extra(s):Her mother died of an sickness when snowpaw was just a kit

CRAZY JASON

Last edited by Soraheart on Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Snowpaw Empty Re: Snowpaw

Post by Lois Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Welcome! 

Welcome to GBMP! I am GrouseWarmth, a mini-mod of the forum. To start off, warrior cats cannot have the prefix 'star.' The term is considered sacred and is only used as the end of a leaders name, e.g. GrouseWarmth would become GrouseStar if she lead a clan.

Secondly, you need to choose a clan, it's not really any good putting 'I don't mind.' Please choose a clan - but not SombreClan, as it has a temporary ban for members. So you can either, be a loner/kittypet or join TempestClan or ValiantClan.

You can edit things that need to be changed by clicking the 'edit' button in the top right hand corner of your post.

- Hope I helped, one of the Admins/Mods should be around soon to sort out anything else that I may have missed!

Last edited by GrouseWarmth on Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Snowpaw Left_bar_bleue1/1Snowpaw Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Snowpaw Left_bar_bleue100/100Snowpaw Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:10 pm

Thanks!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Thanks Grousey :3
Yep! All fixed up.
Nice to meet you, I'm Jason or HowlingStar - You're welcome to call me whichever. Most people call me Jason or Howl though.

Welcome to the forum! If there is anything you're unsure about, just send me a private message and I can help. Or even one of the Mini-Moderators or Mods! :3

Snowpaw 2664407287
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Snowpaw Left_bar_bleue4/5Snowpaw Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Snowpaw Left_bar_bleue90/100Snowpaw Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down