Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanadalio Visits Her Past

3 posters

Go down

Sanadalio Visits Her Past Empty Sanadalio Visits Her Past

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:27 pm

As she silently and discreetly made her way into Lone wolf territory she looked black her eyes wavering slightly she take a big breath and ran at full speed towards her old pack's territory her mind swirled with thoughts her eyes were dull and her heart was racing, after smelling a really faint scent of her pack she slowed down her eyes brimmed with tears threatening to spill. She came to a complete stop and inhaled the air her head held high and her tail was up her ears were alert and she stepped forward mustering strength to go back. She slowly made her way on what use to be her pack's entrance her ears became flat against her skull her mind was racing again, /My home/ She whimpered softly and went into her old father and mothers den and laid down inhaling their faint scent she put her head on her paws and closed her eyes tears streaming down after a while she stood up and went into each den her head down as she pasted the birthing den, /All those innocent pups..gone/ She growled softly glaring at nothing in particular and continued her way down passing her old den she sat down looking across where she use to sleep /My old friend Shadow/ she shook her head and laid down her face nuzzled into her fur tears slipping silently /My family all gone because of stupid mutts/ She whimpered softly

Last edited by JayFeather on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sanadalio Visits Her Past Empty Re: Sanadalio Visits Her Past

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:30 pm

Wolves don't have a camp. Razz They're not clans. xDD But, yeah. Awesome drama. xD
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Sanadalio Visits Her Past Left_bar_bleue1/1Sanadalio Visits Her Past Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Sanadalio Visits Her Past Left_bar_bleue98/100Sanadalio Visits Her Past Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:04 pm

The recently arrived Batair slowly strolled onto the abandoned land, searching fir the source of the wolf scent. His pale yellow optics flickered carelessly over the distressed she-wolf, his confident bark booming. "Hello." A smirk adorned his cinnamon maw as he glared around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:08 pm

She sighed softly her eyes still closed memories flashed by her mind she still needed one more place to visit, She inhaled sharply but shaky scenting another wolf she stood up quickly and her ears flattened as she heard the voice her eyes darted around and her eyes landed on the stranger wolf her fur bristled and her muscled tensed, "Hi" She muttered her eyes glued to him watching his moves just incase he was a threat
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:18 pm

"Relax," his smirk slid more dominantly onto his maw as he tilted his head, studying the stranger. She's afraid. He realised, scoffing slightly.  "I'm Batair - newer to this area." Amusement leaked into his bark.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:21 pm

She glared at him and lashed her tail, "I'm Sandalio" She said simply and stepped back ready for anything. "New to this area?" She tilted her head and decided to sit down her tail wrapped around her body.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:24 pm

"That's what I said, isn't it?" His snarky bark responded in irritation, then he sneered. "Wolves around here must not be very bright."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:25 pm

She growled softly, "I'm not from around here" She snapped lashing her tail standing up. "Wolves from around this are, well there aren't anymore" She barked angrily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:31 pm

He smugly glared at her, swatting in her general area with a paw. "If you aren't from here, why have your pathetic little pity session here?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:33 pm

She wanted to lunge at him and bite into his throat but she held back, "Because this land was my old pack" She stated coldly rolling her eyes /What a rude and annoying wolf/ she thought to her self smirking slightly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:35 pm

"I thought you said you weren't from here? Packs are pointless anyway." His yellow orbs glitter with cold independence, "Weakness is all they stand for - if you cannot stand without others, you are worthless."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:38 pm

"I am not from here, just left my pack to visit my old pack lands" She spat, "Packs are much easier and friendlier than being a lone wolf a lone wolf means your heartless and want to attack everyone you see" She smirked at his
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:41 pm

"You say that as if it should maim me," he bared his teeth, eyes glittering with manic euphoria and malice as he snarled casually. "That is how life is supposed to be - friendliness gains you nothing."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:43 pm

She smiled at him getting angry /Low patience/ She smiled at him, "Packs have your back while your a lone wolf you can get killed rather quickly" She shrugged wondering if anyone had noticed her leave
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:50 pm

His yellow gaze filled with hatred as he circled her, fur rising along his spine. If only the dumb wolf knew...packs only prolong the suffering. A bout of hysterical laughter suddenly left the wolf, who was teetering on the edge of being sane, driven by grief.  We thought the same...then it was all taken. She will see eventually, everyone will. Packs are the most temporary thing, they only give the illusion of a cruel permanence. His yellow gaze unfocused, the crazed look clouded by a glaze of unattachedness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:54 pm

She watched him as he circled her her eyes narrowed she flicked her tail and tilted her head her eyes darting around the forest, He seemed off edge like he wasn't there. She yawned her eyes shinning softly, "Well what has your tail in a bunch?" She smirked growling softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:58 pm

His laughter abruptly cut short as he stiffly sneered, "Why tell you, when you will inevitably find out yourself?" Turning, the wolf faced away, quietly muttering to himself. "Fools, all of them."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:00 am

She flattened her ears, this wolf was none like she had meet before. She yawned and stood up her eyes glimmering she padded a little more far from him wanting distance since she didn't know this wolf that well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:03 am

He suddenly began clawing frantically at the dirt, paws itching as he snarled and growled unintelligibly, remembrances of past happinesses causing him distress.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:07 am

"Erm are you okay?" She tilted her head wondering what was bothering him but why should she care. She continued to look at him puzzled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:12 am

Varal still sitting in the bushes knew he should come out after all he was evesdropping on his freind. He walked out of the bushes "You lived around here Sandilo?" he asked "And dont bother leave him to his problems." he barked
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Sanadalio Visits Her Past Left_bar_bleue12/13Sanadalio Visits Her Past Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Sanadalio Visits Her Past Left_bar_bleue55/100Sanadalio Visits Her Past Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:38 am

Her head snapped towards the other wolves voice , she calmed down and smiled slightly. "Yeah when I was younger" She sighed Deeply
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:50 am

"Really? Well...... Thats cool." he woofed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Sanadalio Visits Her Past Left_bar_bleue12/13Sanadalio Visits Her Past Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Sanadalio Visits Her Past Left_bar_bleue55/100Sanadalio Visits Her Past Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:41 pm

"I Mean I Suppose" She sighed swishing her tail fro and back
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:52 am

"Why did you leave? Something bothering you?" he asked
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:58 pm

"They were killed off" She looked at him, "Look I have to go maybe I'll come back some other time" She sighed and ran past him towards Washaki pack territory
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:02 pm

He ran after her "Hey i'm in Washaki too you know! So why dont you slow down." he said
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:42 pm

She Sighed And Slowed Down, "Fine But Hurry"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:11 pm

Once he was near her he told her "Well lets go!"
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:37 pm

She nodded not saying a word and slowed when they were near.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stars and Skies Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:10 am

ADMINISTRATIVE COMMENT-

The ground shakes and rumbles angrily. An Earthquake powerfully moving the ground beneath the creatures. Trees shake, their branches cracking off loudly and falling to the ground with a huge thud.
The Stars and Skies
The Stars and Skies
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Sanadalio Visits Her Past Left_bar_bleue1/1Sanadalio Visits Her Past Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Sanadalio Visits Her Past Left_bar_bleue100/100Sanadalio Visits Her Past Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down