Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Borders.

+7
Flare
Battle
MiseryCloud
Pigeon
SnakeHiss
ChipmunkStar
HowlingStar
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Borders. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Borders.

Post by The Stars and Skies Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:32 am

The male fox sniffed the air, catching the apprentice's scent. His eyes gleamed in excitement, his mouth watered at the thought of crushing the she-cat's body and making her a meal. He padded further into SombreClan territory.

(Moved to Bog lands)
The Stars and Skies
The Stars and Skies
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Borders. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Borders. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
The Borders. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Borders. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:44 pm

Finally reaches the borders and i turn my head towards the old territory "I hope it all burns to the ground" Growls under breath not knowing i took the wrong way and i would just end up in Valiantclan territory. I yawn wide my small ivory colored teeth showing. I shake out my fluffy kit fur and keep walking, entering Valiantclan territory. "Exiled" the words still ring in my silver tabby ears. "Cant beleive i trusted them" Ears are flattened as i continue to walk in Valiantclan territory too busy to notice the large warrior scent around me. I had only been exiled a couple days ago and i could already feel the effects of hunger taking over and i was constantly trying to hunt with my limited knowledge of the subject. Growls loud in annoyance after atempting to stalk a mouse but as i lept my tail brushed ferns and it alerted the small creature, i landed with nothing under my paws and an empty stomach still.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Borders. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/6The Borders. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The Borders. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Borders. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Blaze rushes through the ferns of the sombreclan border and jumps over the kit, his fur so unkempt. he looks forward away from the small kit and int he sky. He looked built from his natural instincts.-"We are rogues now pure. it is our decision rather to fight for the last time, or don't."-he said softly-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Borders. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/6The Borders. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Momma? Why did you leave me?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:26 am

A fluffy almond colored apprentice bounded along the borderline. The apprentice, Islandpaw, belonged to SombreClan. She peered into the direction of the two rogeus and narrowed her pale green eyes, warily.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Borders. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5The Borders. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The Borders. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/100The Borders. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:28 am

Blaze smelt the apprentice before he saw him, as well as the stale fox scent. He didn't even hesitate before he looked towards the apprentices direction, he knew the apprentice by her pelt. He had seen her saring tongues with his former apperentice, he did not hesitate to speak before pure-"Pure, my shoulder is healed now. I am going to fight the fox till sombreclan is safe. If you want to join me. I will train you."-he said softly, turning his gaze back to the kit, te warrior's fur was sleek now, he was still big but his pelt glossy, his eyes showed nothing, his body showed heart, the drive to continue to help his former clan even if he was banished. A true warrior.-

Where can I train her in peace Mysterycloud?)
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:35 pm

(They're rogues, so, it will have to be the rogue lands and grounds and/or the two-leg houses. But, I'd say you would get more peace from the rogue grounds)
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Borders. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Borders. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The Borders. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Borders. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:16 pm

Okay)

Blaze stares at his kin, waiting for an answer. He turned heading for the rogue lands that he had heard speak of. He slowed so his kin could come with, he would train until his death if he had to-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:44 pm

"I think that would be best Blaze" Nods head going to follow my kin.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:47 pm

Blaze nods and gets into a light stride with long strides heading for the rogue lands, he needed to train. He wanted to help. Even if it was his death that came from it.-

Uh, wheres the rogue lands?)
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:08 pm

Follows eagerly but carefully she was going to miss her friends and she was surprised on how quickly Faintpaw had turned on her. She missed Sandpaw. She missed Rosekit. But she knew that wasnt her life anymore, her heart lurched when she thought of her best friends but she only showed cold determination at following him. "Goodbye" She whispered as she stepped over the border. Away from clan life. Away from her friends, and away from the life she wanted to live in the first place but she knew it couldnt be. She couldnt be a medicine cat, Pebblestorm had an apprentice coming already. One a lot older then Pure and she thought somberly probably even better. She was the reject of her clan and her family, the only person she could trust now was Blaze. The tom who had taken her under his wing, gave her a true reason to be here. She hopped along trying to keep up with the tom's long strides.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:10 pm

If she stepped over the border, technically they've gone into ValiantClan. But, okay. xD
The only way to get from SC to the rogue lands, is the border via the two-leg-territory.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But, it's fine. xDD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Borders. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Borders. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The Borders. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Borders. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:18 pm

*Ik if you cross Valiantclan you go to rougelands on that side :3*

"Blaze?" looks up to the huge golden cat "Can i ask you a question? Im innterupted by a familiar scent mixed with the tang of blood "Huh.....?" Whispers quietly turning my head towards the scent. I break into a frantic run towards the scent. I break through the trees to find a limp silver and white tabby shape a lot like Pure. "No.... No..." Whimpers starting to shake as i look at the blood stained dead cat. "Silver..?" Squeaks quietly pushing nose into the dead cats fur. The shecat was cold. "No.. silver... SILVER!" tears come to eyes as i push my muzzle to the shecats my nose getting soaked in scarlet "Mother!!" Lets out a frantic cry "BLAZE HELP SHES HURT!" I yowl loud crouches over the silver tabby shecat, her pale green eyes are open but glassy and her jaws are agape with blood on her teeth and muzzle. I see a large gash going across her throat. "This isnt true... This isnt happening..."
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:40 pm

The huge golden colored tom opened his mouth to answer his kin, but the smell hit his nose with a memory as well, he immediately dashed after the kit, reaching the silver-cat first and then staring down at her, his celadon eyes glazing, he sniffs her frantically, 2 scents were mixed-"No.... Silver, and Russet."-he looks at the stars and sighs-"You have gained a loyal ally"-he bows his head and sniffs around more-"Russet was here..."-he tries to picture what happened but can't as he gazes around-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:18 pm

Pure was trembling in anguish. She lifted a paw and layed it gently on her mothers shoulder. She didnt know why she was so sad, this shecat abandoned her to die. But she still loved her no matter what she said deep down. She dipped her head back and let out a wail of sorrow sinking down to bury her muzzle in the dead shecats scruff "Why did you ever leave me...?" she whispered as if Silver could hear her. Tears where streaming down her muzzle as she sobbed looking as frail as shed ever been.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:40 pm

Blaze stares at the body for a few more moments, he moved his huge paw and pulled the kit softly against his other paw, he leaned himself down and rested his short mane to the kits forhead-"Shh."-he said softly, he wasn't used to all of this-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:29 pm

Pure turned and buried her muzzle into the toms thick mane still sobbing and shaking in grief. "W-what happened to h-her?" she stammered still shaken up terribly.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:59 am

A large tom padded towards the border with ValiantClan, the leader eager to mark the borders and ensure no cats had been trespassing.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:23 am

A black-brown she-cat padded silently along the border shared between the two clans. She heavily smelt of SombreClan. Her dark, forest green eyes flickered brightly as she scanned the surroundings for danger.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Borders. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5The Borders. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The Borders. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/100The Borders. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2