Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest!

4 posters

Go down

Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Empty Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest!

Post by Resolute Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:39 am

A large storm hued warrior strolled up to the Abandoned two-leg nest, his golden eyes were warm. "Let's start the hunting patrol and show the other teams how real warriors hunt!" He had a chuckle in his throat. The stormy colored warrior sniffed the air, attempting to pick up the scents around him.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Left_bar_bleue5/5Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Left_bar_bleue60/100Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Empty Re: Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest!

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:01 am

SnowStreak brushed up next to him, her deep blue eyes shining brightly. She flicked her dark brown - black ears as she parted her jaws. "Hi, ResoluteStep!" She said, cheerfully. She parted er jaws, slightlu. She frowned as she seem to not scent any prey. She took a few steps more front, and her head turned left. "Mouse - bu, seemingly stale." She said, flattening her ears slowly.

- Quick reminder, guys! It is leaf vare, so prey is scarce.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Left_bar_bleue6/6Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Left_bar_bleue81/100Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Empty Re: Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest!

Post by Resolute Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:27 pm

"Hey, SnowStreak!" The stormy hued warrior meowed in greeting, "The prey scents seem distant. Perhaps we ought to go closer to the nest, it'll be sheltered in there, so, more prey." His golden eyes shone like golden orbs of sunlight. The tom's long white whiskers twitched as he glanced around, searching for more cats from his patrol.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Left_bar_bleue5/5Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Left_bar_bleue60/100Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:44 pm

She cuffed his ear, lightly. "Good idea!" She said, lightlh purring. She stepped closer to the nest , peering in. A mouse was eating some old, scattered seeds on the ground. "I'll chase it to you," She said softly to Resolute. She frowned, searching for a different entrance . She padded to the one in the vack, creeping close to the mouse. Suddenly, she let out a hiss, purposely swuping her paw at it‘s tail. The mouse ran to Resolute, terrified.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Left_bar_bleue6/6Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Left_bar_bleue81/100Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:19 pm

ResoluteStep moved quickly. He darted towards it, his golden yellow eyes fastened on the mouse. The stormy hued warrior leaped at the mouse as it ran towards him. The tom nipped at it's neck, killing it almost instantly. He muttered, a thanks to StarClan, then buried the kill. "What a great kill," he meowed to SnowStreak. "Team work sure is useful." He approached SnowStreak, purring. "Let's see what else we can scent? Hopefully the others arrive soon."
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:05 pm

Her blue eyes shined, "Totally" she said, purring lightly. "Everything is atale, though." She flattened her ears.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:35 pm

ResoluteStep slightly sighed, nodding in agreement. "That's true," he said. The silvery cat glanced around then sniffed the air, his eyes closing briefly. He opened them then tilt his head to the left of the abandoned two-leg nest. The scent of a bird lingered. He swiftly dropped into a hunters crouch and stalked the bird. The bird, a scrawny and weak build with pale brown feathers. The stormy warrior kept his determined golden eyes on the bird. He stalked the bird, soundlessly, then leaped ounce he was close enough. The warrior swiped his black claws across the bird's body, causing it to go limp. He scooped it up and padded over to SnowStreak. "Small and weak, yet it is still prey," he said as he placed it down.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:49 pm

She lightly purred, gently bumping into him. "We'll win, I know it."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:33 pm

ResoluteStep buried the kill, his head elevated to SnowStreak, "Let's hope," he said, purring lightly. His golden eyes warm.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:47 pm

"Go us!" She said with a playful smirk.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:37 pm

The stormy tom laughed, in content then dropped into a hunters crouch. He sniffed the air again, hoping to scent something. "I'm surprised no one else has turned up," he said, in disappointment. "I hope someone else shows up, soon. The more, the better our chances are."
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:55 pm

"Yeah," she huffed. "Why did no one come? This is fun!" She pawed the ground.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:59 am

The fluffy grey tom shot the she-cat a playful smile, his head bobbled in agreement. "It sure is!" The warrior continued to smile, his golden eyes warm. "I had a few apprentices on my team," he said, "I suppose they're still asleep," he joked, his white whiskers twitched.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:18 am

SnowStreak smirked, flicking her ears. "Maybe the elders are ordering them to clean out the moss," she joked, her blue eyes shining brightly with laughter.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:22 pm

ResoluteStep chuckled, his long, white whiskers twitched in amusement. "Perhaps," he said, smirking at the thought. The tom sniffed the air again, this time, picking up the scent of a mouse. The tom glanced to SnowStreak, "There's a mouse," he said, "I'll chase it towards you?"
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:48 pm

She cocked her head, smiling eagerly. "Okay!" She said, her blue eyes narrowed. SnowStreak tensed, wiggling her ears.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:20 pm

The warrior smiled to his friend then sniffed the air again. The warrior moved silently, creeping towards the scent. ResoluteStep sighted the brown mouse ahead then ran towards it, growling. He swiped his paws out at it, clumsily, but purposefully in attempt to send the mouse running towards SnowStreak. The mouse, frighted, squeaked and ran towards SnowStreak.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:32 pm

SnowStreak pounced on it eagerly, swiping at it. She lowered her head, nipping the mouse‘s neck quickly. She sat up excitedly, with the mouse dangling in her jaws, her pale blue eyes gleaming. "Thatw aa great teamwork!"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:06 am

ResoluteStep bounded up to his friend and swiped a paw at her ears, "Indeed!" He meowed his reply. "You know, for two warriors..I think we did very well," he said, glancing down at the kill the two had collected.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:21 am

"We would totally win if there was more cats," sge said, pinning her ears back in disappointment.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:25 pm

He gave a slight frown but, nodded in agreement. As much as he hated to admit it, the she-cat was right. Their group was too small while the others had many other cats. "Still," he said, a flicker of optimism in his tone, "You never know!"
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:22 pm

"Yeah! We should believe in otselves!" She cheered, prancing around. Her blue eyes shined excitedly; as she parted her jaws slightly again. She huffed, "Its all cold air."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:26 am

The tom slightly shivered, his fur fluffed up, slightly. He pulled an annoyed frown and sighed, "I hate leaf-bare," he meowed. "Too cold," he said. The tom swiped a paw out at his clan mate then sniffed the air again. He took a few steps forward and inhaled again, hoping to trace the scent of a bird, or mouse or some form of prey.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:29 am

"Try findig anyonr who likes leaf-bare," SnowStreak remarked, flicking her ears in annoyance.

ChipmunkStar padded in, glancing at the two cats with a smile, "The Hunting Contest is over," shr announced.

YAYY, TGREE PIECES IF PREY C:
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:39 pm

ResoluteStep nodded to ChipmunkStar then padded back to the camp, eager to hear the results.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:18 am

Is only a small silver and white shape against the grass as i quietly glance at the three cats. My eyes flicker to each of the three huge clan cats and i lift my small head. blinking cautiously

... ... ... ... ... ...

*i know it says im new i had to delete my account D:*
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Left_bar_bleue100/100Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:55 am

Hey! You need to create a new character and sign up in the sign up section. (: Make sure you read the rules, too! Nice to meet you, btw!
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Left_bar_bleue2/5Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Left_bar_bleue97/100Resolute's Hunting Patrol - Contest! Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down