Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Calls of a Raven -RavenPaw-

3 posters

Go down

The Calls of a Raven -RavenPaw- Empty The Calls of a Raven -RavenPaw-

Post by Raven Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:22 pm

Name: RavenPaw
Age (in moons, please): 9 moons
Gender (Male / Female): Female
Description of character appearance: RavenPaw is a charcoal geryish black with green eyes. She has a lethal build but strong healthy muscles. She is a pretty young feline with sleek long fur and delicate vital ivory teeth.
Mate, if any:-
Kit(s), if any:-
Preferred clan, if any (TempestClan, SombreClan and ValiantClan: VC
Preferred rank: Apprentice
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample):[/b] -

Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Calls of a Raven -RavenPaw- Left_bar_bleue3/6The Calls of a Raven -RavenPaw- Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
The Calls of a Raven -RavenPaw- Left_bar_bleue100/100The Calls of a Raven -RavenPaw- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

The Calls of a Raven -RavenPaw- Empty Re: The Calls of a Raven -RavenPaw-

Post by Lois Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:47 pm

Most things look good, I can't really pick out that needs changing. But I have only quickly scanned your sign up sheet so I would wait for an admin before I go ahead and say everything is in check. If everything is fine, a moderator or administrator should be online soon enough to approve you!
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Calls of a Raven -RavenPaw- Left_bar_bleue1/1The Calls of a Raven -RavenPaw- Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
The Calls of a Raven -RavenPaw- Left_bar_bleue100/100The Calls of a Raven -RavenPaw- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:22 pm

The Calls of a Raven -RavenPaw- 2664407287 
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Calls of a Raven -RavenPaw- Left_bar_bleue6/6The Calls of a Raven -RavenPaw- Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The Calls of a Raven -RavenPaw- Left_bar_bleue81/100The Calls of a Raven -RavenPaw- Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down