Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfrost (New warrior)

3 posters

Go down

Nightfrost (New warrior) Empty Nightfrost (New warrior)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:15 pm

Name: Nightfrost
Age (in moons, please): 27 moons
Gender (Male / Female): Male
Description of character appearance: Nightfrost is a large cat, with long legs, and a muscular body. His short, silky fur is black as night, hence the name, but does have some white spots on it. The tips of his ears, half his tail, his front white foot, and a small patch on his chest are all white. His eyes are a light green/yellow color, and sometimes get a little darker than normal. He does have a few scars, and the biggest one runs over his left eye, and down over his nose, towards his throat.
Mate, if any: None, but wants one some day in the future
Kit(s), if any: None
Preferred clan, if any (TempestClan, SombreClan and ValiantClan: It doesn't matter what clan I am in.
Preferred rank: I would love to be a warrior, and maybe someday a higher rank, but if I need to be an apprentice if lacking apprentices, then that is fine.
History of character: Nightfrost wasn't always a clan cat. His mother, Wish was a rogue, and traveled through the forest until she found a safe spot to have her kits. He was born and names Night, and was the strongest, the only one to survive the harsh leaf-bare he was born in. A few moons later, his mother was killed by a fox, and Nightfrost managed to survive and escaped. Alone, scared and hungry, he wandered around the forest looking for a home when a group of warrior found him and brought him into the camp. He trained with them, and soon was taught the warrior code, and was given the name Nightpaw. He trained very hard, and was made a warrior by the time he was twelve moons old. He became known as Nightfrost, because of his coat.
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample): The sun was shining through the leaves of the forest as it rose up, the sky many different colors, blue, orange, red and pink. The wind blew, and a large cat stalked his prey, crawling through the undergrowth of the forest. A small brown mouse was ahead of him, nibbling at a small chestnut, that had fallen in the wind. The cat was silent, moving slowly, and placing his paws down softly on the ground, so the thud of his paws would not disturb the mouse. It went on like this for a few moments, but Nightfrost accidentally stepped on a small twig and it snapped, scaring the mouse. It tried to scamper away, but he leaped and landed on it, killing it quickly with a small bite.
Special code(s): Loyalty is what matters most
Extra(s): Nightfrost has good fighting skills, but he is a great hunter, and loves it more than anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Nightfrost (New warrior) Empty Re: Nightfrost (New warrior)

Post by Raven Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:21 pm

Welcome to the forum! Im Nova and other coolio names! Though im not a mod or admin so I cant accept, but I do love the in depth details. ^^ Again welcome!
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Nightfrost (New warrior) Left_bar_bleue3/6Nightfrost (New warrior) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Nightfrost (New warrior) Left_bar_bleue100/100Nightfrost (New warrior) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:11 pm

I lovvee the very in depth details and the history was really good. Very sad though about the fox and such, though. Still, I like it and welcome to GBMP! I'm Jason or HowlingStar. You should come to SombreClan! It's my clan and we're epic. :3 Promises xDD

Anyway, you're APPROVED. Nightfrost (New warrior) 2664407287

You can join whichever clan you want. However, since you haven't listed one, you'll just be marked as a rogue. If you want to join a clan, you can PM the leader and ask to join or you can make a roleplay post on the "Two-leg" or "Rogue" border with one of the clans. One clan has the border with two-legs, instead of with rogues. But, the rogue grounds are very close to the two-leg grounds, so, we make it possible for rogues to show up there and join clans like that. Here's a link to a map if its less confusing;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The clans and leaders;

SombreClan - HowlingStar (me)
RillClan - DynamicStar (DynamicStar)
ValiantClan - ChipmunkStar (ChipmunkStar)
TempestClan - CopperStar. (Aurora)

I believe Aurora is a bit busy in RL, so, you may be greeted by ShadeFeather (Duckshine) if you decided to do a border post there or try join there.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Nightfrost (New warrior) Left_bar_bleue4/5Nightfrost (New warrior) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Nightfrost (New warrior) Left_bar_bleue90/100Nightfrost (New warrior) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:52 pm

WELCONES!!

NOO. JOIN VALIANTCLAN. VC RULESS. LUKE...SC, YOU HAVE ENOUGH MEMBERS. BAHAHA. xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Nightfrost (New warrior) Left_bar_bleue6/6Nightfrost (New warrior) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Nightfrost (New warrior) Left_bar_bleue81/100Nightfrost (New warrior) Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:55 pm

VC has more members than SC, I believe. xD Or..They're about equal. Recently, they have been getting a looot xD I am considering putting a ban on VC for a bit. Just to calm it down. xD

Perhaapss Nighty should join RillClan or TempestClan. They'd need the members more than SC and VC,
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Nightfrost (New warrior) Left_bar_bleue4/5Nightfrost (New warrior) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Nightfrost (New warrior) Left_bar_bleue90/100Nightfrost (New warrior) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:57 pm

You should edit yout form, Jas. In the which clan you prefer. You need to add RC xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Nightfrost (New warrior) Left_bar_bleue6/6Nightfrost (New warrior) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Nightfrost (New warrior) Left_bar_bleue81/100Nightfrost (New warrior) Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:03 pm

Ohh yes. xD I do, too.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down