Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

€~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€

4 posters

Go down

€~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€ Empty €~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€

Post by Fang Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:21 pm

Name: BlackFang
Age (in years/months, please): 3 Years and 2 months old.
Gender (Male / Female): Male
Description of character appearance: BlackFang has pitch black fur. He has tints of white on his tail and also a tiny bit of grey under his neck, but, it's hardly noticeable. His eye color is green.
Mate, if any: BlackFang has never experienced such love before.
Pup(s), if any: Nope. He wouldn't even think about that even if he tried.
Do you wish to join Washaki Pack, or be a lone wolf? I do wish to join Washaki Pack.
Preferred rank if joining Washaki: Gatherer (If that is an acceptable rank).
History of character (Optional) W.I.P.
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample): The starting of light paw steps could only be heard if one wolf had a good hearing experience. A dark brute came into view of a place he had never seen before. His eyes darted from one sight to another, observing what was happening around him. The surroundings seemed a little out of arms way until the sun came out again. The vision of this wolf came back and he could see again. His tail hung limp and relaxed as he stood there, not wishing to be harmful to others. Wishing to join the pack seemed fun, but the brute seemed a little unsure about it anyhow.
Special code(s): Loyalty is what matters.
Extra(s): BlackFang was known as BloodFang for only a few months but he had a name change and was now named: BlackFang. He didn't like the name, BloodFang. It was too deep a name for him. He's very intelligent and you could easily make friends with him.
Where you referred by someone? If so, who? A good friend on another pack site. This site was advertised on their site.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
€~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€ Left_bar_bleue2/5€~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€ Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
€~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€ Left_bar_bleue100/100€~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down

€~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€ Empty Re: €~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€

Post by Fenris Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:37 pm

Hello and welcome to ze forum! Very Happy
I'm Fenris, a randomly appearing community helper here! I Rp as the Beta in the pack. Feel free to call me Fenny. xD

So as it turns out there is no 'Gatherer' rank available in the Washaki Pack here, given your characters age... the ones that are available are....

Scouts➥ (A soldier wolf) These wolves patrol the pack territory often and fight trespassers. They also are the first wolves called on for a battle if one occurs. Scouts and Sentinels are equally ranked. Wolves use very similar tactics to the warrior cats. Battle tactics can be found in the Ultimate Warrior cat Guide.

Sentinels➥ These wolves have two duties, to guard and to hunt. They hunt for half of the day/sunrise and then guard/patrol the territory the remaining sector of it. Scouts and Sentinels are equally ranked.

Please choose one of these ranks, unless you would like him to be an Omega, but they don't have the same previlages as the other ranks. Smile
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
€~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€ Left_bar_bleue0/0€~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
€~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€ Left_bar_bleue0/0€~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

€~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€ Empty Re: €~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€

Post by Fang Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:16 pm

Alright. I think I would like to have him be a Scout. Thanks for the info and help Smile
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
€~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€ Left_bar_bleue2/5€~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€ Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
€~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€ Left_bar_bleue100/100€~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:22 am

Welcome to the forum! Nice to meet you!! Very Happy

He's a scout? Great! :3

Do you happen to know the username of the person who referred you? It just means that they'll get a special present for referring you, is all. Smile

Unfourenately,
I'm not going to accept "Blackfang" as your wolf's name as that name is a "warrior cat name" and wolves on GBMP do not have two parts to their name. They just have a single word which make up their names. Example; Aiyana, Fenris, Shanook, Okami, Snow, Midnight, Breeze, Fang.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
€~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€ Left_bar_bleue4/5€~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€ Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
€~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€ Left_bar_bleue90/100€~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€ Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:57 am

Oh okay. Can I just change it to, Fang? I hope that would be better.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:26 pm

Yes, Fang should be fine. : ) Welcome to GBMP!
€~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€ 2664407287
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
€~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€ Left_bar_bleue85/100€~~BlackFang: Everyone Knows A Wolf When They See One~~€ Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down