Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gladekit of RillClan

2 posters

Go down

Gladekit of RillClan Empty Gladekit of RillClan

Post by Glade Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:19 am

Hopefully I'm not doing anything incorrect, I'm new here and I'm trying to see who's who and all.
Name: Gladekit

Age (in moons, please): 2 moons

Gender (Male / Female): Female

Description of character appearance: Gladekit has soft, dark brown and orange tabby fur with a white van added, making the tabby part smoothly round on the middle of her back all the way to her forehead. Her eyes are a clear, bright amber orange.
Mate, if any: no

Kit(s), if any: no

Preferred clan, if any (TempestClan, SombreClan, RillClan and ValiantClan: RillClan

Preferred rank: Kit

History of character (Optional) Not much history for a 2 moon kitten! But her mother got really sick of green cough about a moon ago when it was much colder, she didn't get the best treatment, though, causing her sickness to form into black cough. Poor Softeye had to go leave to StarClan without seeing her only kit grow up to become a warrior, but she'll watch her daughter from under the stars.

RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample):[/b] Gladekit opened her eyes, blinking over the bright light that comes from the rising sun. She opened her mouth slightly, then it slid into her very first smile. The sun made the clouds turn into a beautiful coral pink and orange, the natural cloud that calms the sky is an indigo violet. The trees are still dark, and looked like a silhouette behind the sun. She glanced at her mother, her heart warmed up. She was beautiful, her long, soft pelt was white, so very white. Light glistened on her mother's shiny pelt, making the brightest clouds look dull. She almost felt jealous of her mother, but she was only proud.

Special code(s): Loyalty is what matters.

Extra(s): Family: Mother; Softeye. Father; Mackerelfin.

Where you referred by someone? If so, who?

Again, I hope I got nothing incorrect and I hope I can join you guys, because this looks really organized and carefully planned!
Glade
Glade
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Gladekit of RillClan Left_bar_bleue1/1Gladekit of RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Gladekit of RillClan Left_bar_bleue100/100Gladekit of RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I love the nursery, apart from it being too small!

Back to top Go down

Gladekit of RillClan Empty Re: Gladekit of RillClan

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I shall acceeeptt it. :3

And nice! Your form was filled out perfectly!

Welcome to the forum! I'm an Admin - Misery. Smile

Gladekit of RillClan 2664407287
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Gladekit of RillClan Left_bar_bleue5/5Gladekit of RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Gladekit of RillClan Left_bar_bleue43/100Gladekit of RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down