Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le TempestClan :3

+2
Raven
Flare
6 posters

Go down

Le TempestClan :3 Empty Le TempestClan :3

Post by Flare Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:31 pm

Leader: WhisperingStar (Flare)
Deputy: TBA.
Medicine Cat: SilverLight.
Medicine Cat Apprentice: TBA.

Senior warrior(s):  ShadeFeather (Duckshine), DreamFire, LionFang, Patientstorm (Alphess Aiyana), Pantherleap (*Symphony*), Sandcloud (Leafheart)

Warriors: RippleMist, DawnSky, HawkTalon (Dawnsky), Sunleaf (Bluecat), Dropletsplash (Blueflame), Burnfoot (Marth), CourageFlare (Blueflame), Aspenleaf (Nightmare), Fawnfeather (Foxxy), Leapingshadow, HeatherShine (Elsa),  DuskStorm (Flare), FeirceGaze (Fenris),BlazeHeart (Talon), GlaringStride (WingedFlight), IvySong, Nightclaw (Feralclaw), Sandpoppy (LostinmyAngel)

Apprentices: Goldenpaw (Mentor; Fawnfeather).  DarkeningPaw(LeapingShadow) (Mentor: TBA) . ThornPaw(Roselie2112) (Mentor: ShadeFeather)
Queens: Freespirit
Kits: IceKit(HollyLeaf9), FlameKit(HollyLeaf9), StoneKit(Shinoma)
Elders: Scar(Fenris)

Please PM me if you wish to be added onto the list! (:
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le TempestClan :3 Left_bar_bleue6/6Le TempestClan :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Le TempestClan :3 Left_bar_bleue95/100Le TempestClan :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Le TempestClan :3 Empty Re: Le TempestClan :3

Post by Raven Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:00 pm

I got a question about the medicine cats. I know Pure is having her kit be the apprentice med cat apprentice. But whut about silverlight? Is she active to train pure?

(Not trying to sound rude or anything just wondering. And I want a med cat but all the adult med cats are closed, anyway I can have that one if its okay to?)
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le TempestClan :3 Left_bar_bleue3/6Le TempestClan :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Le TempestClan :3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Le TempestClan :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:54 pm

Raven wrote:I got a question about the medicine cats. I know Pure is having her kit be the apprentice med cat apprentice. But whut about silverlight? Is she active to train pure?

(Not trying to sound rude or anything just wondering. And I want a med cat but all the adult med cats are closed, anyway I can have that one if its okay to?)

SilverLight's last visit was February 17, so she's been inactive for over two months--just to put a time frame on it. As for if the spots open, I don't know (Flare or an Admin's decision probably, I dont think I have the authority to decide haha xD), I just wanted to throw out that she is, indeed, inactive.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le TempestClan :3 Left_bar_bleue3/5Le TempestClan :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Le TempestClan :3 Left_bar_bleue92/100Le TempestClan :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Character Mood:: Curious but nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:36 pm

okay, thanks nightmare.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le TempestClan :3 Left_bar_bleue3/6Le TempestClan :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Le TempestClan :3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Le TempestClan :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:34 pm

Change leh Burnfoot to leh Nightclaw :3 (RUNNNNNNNAWAY BURNEH.)
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le TempestClan :3 Left_bar_bleue12/13Le TempestClan :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Le TempestClan :3 Left_bar_bleue55/100Le TempestClan :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:49 pm

Add purekit as a kit please. And blazeheart is now blazespirit, and he's probably a senior warrior by now.
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Momma? Why did you leave me?

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Thu May 15, 2014 11:52 pm

A lot of people have gone inactive.... I try and post but it's like no one gets on anymore! I haven't seen Mis or Howly in a while.... There are a lot of stuff that needs to be tended to, I hope it gets better! Sad! Also, Purekit does need to be added :3. But do it whenever you can ^^
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down