Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp Entrance (CLOSED)

+18
Duckshine
Raven
SnakeHiss
WingedFlight
Flare
Lois
CunningBreath
Braveheart2003
Battle
Alpha Okami
Aurora
*Firefly*
Alue
Alphess Aiyana
ChipmunkStar
Pigeon
MiseryCloud
HowlingStar
22 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty Re: The Camp Entrance (CLOSED)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Rowan slowly entered the camp, grinning warmly. The thickfurred, russet tom nodded to his clanmates.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:44 pm

Serenity scrambled up, her pale green eyes huge as she stared at HowlingStar. "Hello!" She said, giggling as she stepped foward, accidently stepped on HowlingStar on the way. She backed off and pulled a crazy expression. "Who are you?" She thrusted her head at him, sniffing him.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue6/6The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue81/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:28 pm

The tom glanced over at the kit with an amused expression, glancing around for a familiar cat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:39 pm

IslandKit bounded out of the Nursery and huddled up against her mother for warmth. She eyed the cats around and warmly smiled. "Woah! You're really big!" She exclaimed as she prodded a paw at HowlingStar. The kit flicked her squirrel like tail sideways.

MiseryCloud shook her head and gently licked PigeonFeather's ear. "It's okay," she said. "You love him and he was not a bad tom from what I saw."
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue5/5The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue43/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:43 pm

"He‘s huge! Bigger than Mum!" She said, a squeal in her meow to IslandKit.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue6/6The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue81/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:21 pm

IslandKit let out a giggle. "What's your name, Mr Big Cat?"
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue5/5The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue43/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:23 pm

She started to sniff at HowlingStar‘s paws.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:27 pm

The tom watched the kits curiously, yet cautiously from what he called a 'safe' distance, having never actually ever seen a kit up close, apart from his brother.
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue1/5The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Lonely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:29 pm

The tom walked in, past his older, larger brother, sitting down curiously, not as cautious as his brother.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:38 pm

FlamingShadow brushed past and teased, "Scared of kits?" She said to CunningBreath and her eyes shifted to ReedSlash. "Hey!"

Serenity runs up to them, sniffing both cats curiously. "You both smell,.,,dampy and piney." She said, informing them.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:48 pm

He sneered at her, before jumping a little as the kit seemed to teleport before him. He looked down at her, a little uncomfortable. "Is that an insult, brat?"
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue1/5The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:55 pm

"I'll take that as a compliment," she said, smirking.

Serenity thrusted her head at him. "Is brat a good thing, then you‘re a brat too!" She said, smiling. xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:02 pm

MiseryCloud emerged from the Nursery. The protective queen grit her teeth together, "Be kind, CunningBreath."

IslandKit stared at CunningBreath with a slight frown on her muzzle. "You don't seem that friendly," she said.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:05 pm

He frowned at Misery. "I.. I won't hurt them if that's what you're thinking." He took a step back from Serenity, shaking his head. "No.. I'm not a brat." He looked at IslandKit for a moment, deciding not to answer.
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:11 pm

"He is friendly! He gave me  compliment! Brat!" Serenity said, excited, then paused. "Wait, is that a good thing?"

"No, it isnt." Flaming said, glancing at CunningBreath. "You're not the brat arou,d here. "

Last edited by ChipmunkFire on Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:14 am

ChipmunkFire wrote:"He is friendly! He gave me  compliment! Brat!" She said, excited, then paused. "Wait, is that a good thing?"

"No, it isnt." She said, glancing at CunningBreath. "You're not the brat arou,d here. "

Is that two different characters... Or just one? Seems like a weird change in personality, so, I wasn't sure. Smile

PigeonFeather gave a poliet smile to CunningBreath, HowlingStar, LionGaze. The queen then gently nuzzled SnakeHiss. "Hey," she said in a relaxed tone. She lowered her head and gazed down to her two kits.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue2/5The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue97/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:17 am

Two. Sorry, edited to make it more clear.

SerenityKit frowned and stuck her tonegue out at CunningBreath. She pranced to PigeonFeather. "Who is that big tom?" She said iba loud whisper.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:54 am

"That is CunningBreath," she replied, simply. She took her eyes off the warrior then gently nuzzled SerenityKit. The fawn colored cat tilt up her head, "CunningBreath- How is prey running within the forests?" The deputy decided to speak clan-politics to him, thinking he may be interested. The she-cat lifted her paw and gently licked it.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue2/5The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue97/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:56 am

SnakeHiss protectively flicked his tail in front of IslandKit and SerenityKit, his warm green eyes on his two kits, reminders of joy. The tom snapped his head up and managed a slight smile, "Do you want me to get you prey?" He said to PigeonFeather, his head slightly to the side.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:59 am

She shook her head and leaned against him, "No," she said, softly. "I'm fine, thanks though." The fawn colored cat began to purr in content.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:04 am

"CunningBreath," she repeated, thoughtfully. "You must be my father!" She lifted her head as she watched her parents speak. "Am I right? But, you don't smell very piney," SerenityKit said, leaning foward to smell him.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:03 am

The tom's breath hitched in his throat and his eyes widened as he shook his head frantically. "Wha-huh- No!" He managed to get out. Mortified, he cleared his throat. "No, I am not." Something flashed in his green orbs, before disappearing just as quickly as he looked to Pigeon. "It is fine, for now. It could begin to deplete soon, though." He glanced at the kit briefly, before looking away.

[Serenity was referring to Cunning, right? xD Just making sure.]
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:57 am

GrouseWarmth stifles a laugh as she glances at CunningBreath, "Come on grumpy, we need to get to the gathering!"
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:53 am

He blinked, before nodding and getting up, striding over to her.
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:16 am

MorningFlower trotted in with her squirrel, blue eyes lighting up when she saw the kits. She trotted over to Pigeon and Snake, setting her prey down. "Congratulations." She purred to the two. "They will make fine warriors." She smiled warmly, looking down at SerenityKit. "Hello," She smiled. "Im MorningFlower."
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue95/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:06 pm

LionGaze Chuckled Then Made His Way Out Of Camp To Patrol The Border Making Sure No One Would Intrude And Harm The Clan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:53 pm

Chestnutpool stifled a teasing laugh, turning and trotting out of the camp.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue4/7The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue89/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:55 pm

"I just met my father in the nursery! He‘s muh nicer than you." SerenityKit calls after him xD

FlamingShadow bounced to CunningBreath. "Tell me everything, okay?"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:39 pm

"Tell me everything too!" She called out after them, short fur fluffed up in the cold.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue4/7The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue89/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:49 pm

FlamingShadow leaned closer to him. "It seems you are scared of kits," she murmured, witg a smirk across her muzzle.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:11 pm

Laughter rumbled in HowlingStar's throat as he observed the curious kit pester CunningBreath. "Go on, you lot, we need to be going. We don't want to be late," he meowed, referring to the gathering. The sikver-tabby lowered his head and gently licked all three kits- BattleKit, SerenityKit and IslandKit. "Hello you three, I'm HowlingStar. The leader of SombreClan. It's nice to meet you all."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:46 pm

"YOU'RE HOWLINGSTAR?" The fawn colored kit let out a squeak of fear. "I STEPPED on you! I'm sorry!" She bpwed her head clumsily and tripped, tumbling into him xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:19 pm

Chestnutpool grinned in response to the kit. "As long as you don't put ants in his nest, he won't bite." She looked up and smiled at him, purring in amusement.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:54 pm

The tom nodded in response to them all, bounding out.
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:40 pm

Ashfur flicks her tail a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:51 pm

She purred in delight at the kits.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue95/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:09 am

IslandKit gazed up at the leader in amusement then bowed her small almond colored head to him. "Nice to meet you!" She exclaimed. The she-cat smiled then leaned against her father's soft mottled fur.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:21 am

"Nice to meet you!" She echoed, smiling.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:06 am

The fawny deputy smiled to the leader, "Inform me of how the gathering goes when you return." A gentle purr rumbled in her throat. Her eyes were shining brightly.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:47 pm

"I will," the silver-tabby meowed a reply. He bowed his head to the deputy then padded out.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:06 pm

Ashfur swipes a paw behind her ear and watches as the leader left the camp.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:26 am

"Where is he going?" IslandKit meowed, curiously.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:30 am

She sighed, watching the kits. She smiled as she remembered when her kits were that young. "They're beautiful," she said to PigeonFeather.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:54 am

She bounces to ButtrrflyRain, "Hello!" She sniffed at her curiously.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:44 am

"He's going to the Gathering," SnakeHiss replied as he eyed his two small kits. He turned to ButterflyRain and flicked an ear. "Hello," he meowed.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:57 am

"I want to go!" Serenity said, giggling.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:37 pm

"Nu-uh." The she-cat nudged the kit lightly. "Maybe when you're an apprentice."
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:29 pm

"That‘s agessssss away!" The young kit cried.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:36 pm

The medicine cat padded in. "Hey," she said, lightly purring. "How are you feeling, PigeonFeather? Be sure to keep up your rest and water intake," she said, smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:37 am

IslandKit gazed up at the medicine cat with a sudden interest. "You're pretty!" She exclaimed. "Mumma!" She squeaked as she brushed up against PigeonFeather, "I'm cold. Can I go back inside the Nursery?"
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next