Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaze, Russet, and Pure's return.

4 posters

Go down

Blaze, Russet, and Pure's return. Empty Blaze, Russet, and Pure's return.

Post by Talon Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:30 am

Hay guys. Here's the totally awesome, super magical idea. Let's say that Blazeheart (Blaze) Makes a daring return to the clan when he smells a patrol from across the rogue lands and also hears the screeching. That's when Russet joins the clan but Blaze perishes during the battle, done, dead, not living. But, Purekit (Pure) Also gets back in with her father (Russet)

Russet: Russet is the eldest sibling of Blaze. There mother had 3 litters. He was the eldest of the first and the only to survive birth. The second none survived. The 3rd, Blaze was the youngest, sent to a twoleg place he fought and went free from them. His sisters soon died of a house fire that burned through it. Blaze found Russet and together they stayed, until a fox attacked.(Not the prophecy ones) Russet vanished and Blaze was left unconscious. He awoke in sombreclan, not know what the future held. Now, exiled from his clan, he (soon) Will find Russet(me) Hear the patrol, and attack. Good?
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Blaze, Russet, and Pure's return. Left_bar_bleue6/6Blaze, Russet, and Pure's return. Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Blaze, Russet, and Pure's return. Left_bar_bleue100/100Blaze, Russet, and Pure's return. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Momma? Why did you leave me?

Back to top Go down

Blaze, Russet, and Pure's return. Empty Re: Blaze, Russet, and Pure's return.

Post by Raven Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:44 am

Sounds interesting! Hope it follows through.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Blaze, Russet, and Pure's return. Left_bar_bleue3/6Blaze, Russet, and Pure's return. Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Blaze, Russet, and Pure's return. Left_bar_bleue100/100Blaze, Russet, and Pure's return. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:16 am

Dats a good idea X3
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Blaze, Russet, and Pure's return. Left_bar_bleue6/6Blaze, Russet, and Pure's return. Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:54 am

Sound's interesting. :3
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Blaze, Russet, and Pure's return. Left_bar_bleue4/5Blaze, Russet, and Pure's return. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Blaze, Russet, and Pure's return. Left_bar_bleue90/100Blaze, Russet, and Pure's return. Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:48 pm

i think it really sounds juicy, pm me when you can and we can chat about it Blazey!
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down