Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Clearing

+17
lightningpelt
Thousand
Akauri
SnakeHiss
Brightspirit
RosePawandCloud
Aurora
Leafheart
Dawnfeather
MiseryCloud
Moonstrike
HowlingStar
Talon
Flare
Raven
ChipmunkStar
Resolute
21 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Camp Clearing - Page 6 Empty Re: Camp Clearing

Post by Raven Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:23 pm

"So are we good?" The obsidian she cat sat down and looked down at him.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue3/6Camp Clearing - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Camp Clearing - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:48 pm

He stares at her for a few moments before he nods.-"Sure apprentice. Were good."-he says in a moderate tone before he stands and begins to walk away-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6/6Camp Clearing - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Camp Clearing - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Momma? Why did you leave me?

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Fri May 16, 2014 3:17 pm

Froststream focused on her sense of smell. It was cat scent, a lot of which she recognized mingled with the forest smell of the camp. She looked around for Chipmunkstar, calmly licking a paw and drawing it over her ear. She wondered if she should go into the leaders den and look for her there. The silver striped she-cat felt deeply bored, her very spirit aching to do something or talk with someone.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Camp Clearing - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Tue May 20, 2014 11:31 pm

A small fluffy kit bounced around the clearing, bored out of her mind. Cherrykit was becoming extremely lonely.

Doveheart sat at the edge of the clearing, her light blue hues surveying the camp. She was starting to return to her old friendly self. The white warrior was rather bored.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/7Camp Clearing - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Wed May 21, 2014 1:14 pm

Froststream looked to the two cats who weren't doing anything in particular either. Approaching the kit, she looked over to her. "Hello, little one." Froststream beamed, a smile on her face.

Last edited by *Firefly* on Wed May 21, 2014 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Camp Clearing - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Wed May 21, 2014 10:22 pm

"Hi there!" Cherrykit squeaked cheerily. She was glad to be talking to another cat in Valiantclan. "Is there any other cat around?" She asked innocently, tiling her small gingery-russet head.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/7Camp Clearing - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Wed May 21, 2014 10:26 pm

"Uhm.. I see Doveheart there. I think that's Doveheart, anyways. I haven't really spoken to her before.." The pretty silver tabby replied, her green-blue eyes looking over to Doveheart. "I was looking for ChipmunkStar.. o-or ResoluteStep. Have you seen them?" She asked with a shuffle of her front paws, almost nervously. "I wanted to hunt or do something with them, but I'm not sure if they're in camp. Speaking of which, when you're an apprentice you'll be hunting too! Exciting, isn't it?" Froststream said to the kitten, flicking her striped tail-tip in a joyful manner.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Wed May 21, 2014 10:45 pm

Doveheart rose to her paws as soon as she heard her name. "Did someone say my name?" She asked, padding over to the warrior and the kit.

Cherrykit began jumping up and down excitedly at what Froststream said. "But no, haven't seen Resolutestep or Chipmunkstar." The gingery-russet ball of energy squeaked in reply.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Wed May 21, 2014 10:48 pm

"Oh, okay." Froststream said to Cherrykit, not noticing Doveheart for a moment as she seemed lost in thought. She seemed to space out, until her eyes drifted to Doveheart. "Cherrykit asked if there was anyone else in the camp at the moment that weren't doing anything. I said you seemed kind of unoccupied at the moment." Froststream replied, and sat down.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Wed May 21, 2014 10:51 pm

"Aren't we all..." The grey and white warrior sighed. "I haven't seen anyone in ages, how about you guys?" She asked the twosome.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Wed May 21, 2014 10:57 pm

Froststream looked down to her paws for a moment, as if she was thinking about something that made her feel awkward. "I was with ChipmunkStar and ResoluteStep yesterday, but I can't find them today. I guess they're hunting or patrolling our borders.." She said, her smile drifting away.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Wed May 21, 2014 11:18 pm

"I haven't seen them in awhile myself. I wonder where every cat went..." Doveheart wondered, forcing her thoughts away from Roaringfire.

"I haven't either! I dunno where the Clan went..." Cherrykit chimed in, her usually bright green eyes holding a slightly hint of sadness.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Wed May 21, 2014 11:25 pm

"Well, my thoughts keep me company, at least." She sighed quietly, and looked to Cherrykit. "Want to play a game for a bit? Maybe I could teach you a hunting crouch and we can pretend leaf-balls are prey!" Froststream said, acting like her motherly self.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Wed May 21, 2014 11:31 pm

"Sure!" Cherrykit squeaked cheerily, and began bouncing up and down in excitement.The young kit was excited to do something.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Wed May 21, 2014 11:41 pm

"Okay! Here, try and do what I do." She said, and crouched down slowly, so that Cherrykit could see how to move into the position. "Now, focus your weight in your haunches so your paws make less noise." The she-cat explained, and then got out of the crouch to make a few rolls of leaves, by collecting leaves from the ground and mushing them up into a ball.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Thu May 22, 2014 10:57 am

Cherrykit messily dropped into the hunter's crouch, her form horrible. The she-kit put most of her weight on her haunches, and moved a few steps. Along with her light weight, the gingery-russet kit made absolutely no noise while moving.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Thu May 22, 2014 11:01 am

Froststream finished making the makeshift prey, and then chuckled a bit as she saw Cherrykit prowl forward. "You might want to move your front legs closer to your hind legs. Just like this." Froststream advised, getting into the hunting position once again. She began to stalk forward, and she made less noise than she usually did. Approaching one of the leaf-balls, she lifted her weight off of her front paw, and leaped onto the roll of leaves, biting on side of it and holding it down. She stood up straight, and then set the leaf ball down. "Try that." She said, with a smile.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Fri May 23, 2014 7:05 pm

Cherrykit copied the warrior, and then focused her eyes on the leaf balls. Carefully, she sprung forward, but landed a bit past her target. "Aww... I missed." The kit mewled as she slid a few mouse lengths.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Fri May 23, 2014 7:17 pm

"That's okay! Practice makes perfect." She mewed to the kit reassuringly. "Besides, it's only your first try." Froststream added, smiling as she said it.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6