Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD)

+2
*Firefly*
Pigeon
6 posters

Go down

The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Empty The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:15 am

Scarletfire staggered slowly into the den and sat down in her usual nest. Suddenly, feeling a prick in her buttox, she bounced to her paws for the first time in years. "THORNS, THORNS! What mousbrained cat didn't remove all the thorns?!" She yowled angrily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Empty Re: The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:54 am

xDD

WisteriaFlame pokes her head in, hearing the yowling. She flicks her tail. "ScarletFire?" She meows, frowning. "Thorns? I don't know what happened, but, I can help you clear the thorns." She offers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Empty Re: The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:47 am

"Clear them? CLEAR THEM?" She roared, "I demand a new nest!" Scarletfire meowed, not even realising the numerous empty nests around her. xDD
"Who are you anyway?" She asked, squinting and moving closer. "I'll have Howlingstar know about this!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:22 pm

She looks confused. "ScarletFire," She meows, gently. "I interduced myself to you at the Camp Clearing a while ago. I'm WisteriaFlame." She spoke, blinking. She was puzzled. She quickly scooped up the thorny nest and quickly placed it out of the elder's den. "I'll deal with it later. ScarletFire, here's a new nest." She dips her head as she quickly showed her a new nest. xDD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:13 am

"Thanks." She muttered, scooching over to the new nest. xD

- Scarlet has bad eyesight and doesn't bother to smell anyone. xDD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:43 am

I can tell. xD

"Your welcome," She replies with a warm smile. "What kind of prey would you like? I'll bring some for you." She offers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:57 am

"Mmm..." She thought for a heartbeat, momentarily forgetting what her favourite prey was. "A nice plump mouse please."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:36 am

(SHE SAID PLEASE?! o.o GASP)

She dips her head as she darts out.

She came back after a while with a young, plump mouse. She dips her head, taking a few steps foward and respectfully places a mouse in front of her paws. "The mouse is here, ScarletFire." She says with a warm smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:32 am

PigeonFeather padded in and began to drag out the old moss from the dens. She replaced it with new, clean moss then padded out.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Left_bar_bleue2/5The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Left_bar_bleue97/100The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Frostpaw limped to the entrance of the Elder's Den, then dipped her head politely. "Hello! Do you need help with anything?" She asked happily.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Left_bar_bleue10/10The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:08 pm

(your a tempestclan cat! this sombreclan!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:28 am

PigeonFeather popped her head into the den, then padded out.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Left_bar_bleue2/5The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Left_bar_bleue97/100The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:03 pm

Chestnutpool dragged in fresh moss, replacing the old.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Left_bar_bleue4/7The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Left_bar_bleue89/100The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:44 am

*hazelleaf pops her head in* scarletfire I need to inform you that some of the prey has gone bad. please check it before you eat it *pads out
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:40 pm

MorningFlower drops some fresh moss off for ScarletFire.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Left_bar_bleue6/6The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Left_bar_bleue95/100The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:20 pm

MistyCloud padded in, her narrowed yellow eyes scanning the nests. "At least the moss is clea- OWWW!" The elder let ot a yowl as a thorn scraped against her. "Someone give me a reason why there is a thorn in here!" She howled. "HowlingStar, SOMEONE!" MistyCloud roared. "Get this nest away!" She huffed angrily, picking a new nest and eating her squirrel.

That was fun xDd
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Left_bar_bleue6/6The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Left_bar_bleue81/100The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:20 pm

Blazeheart paddd into the elders den, the hue lion looking furry cat hauling 6 things f bedding on his back, he flops them off of his muscular backa nd shoulder then lays down the thrush and 2 rabbits in his humongous jaws. He spreads the bedding out while leaning down, he sighs and lays 1 piece of bedding beside of mistycloud and laid the other 5 in different nest. He then laid a piece of prey in each of them, 3 of them empty. He had the thrush in his mouth and laid it at mistyclouds paws.-"Would you like me to remove that?"-he said pointingwith his tail to the nest. He didn't expect a thanks. This warrior was very heard of in the clan as a powerful solitary type. But, a ferocious fighter. The warrior knelt down beside the elder grasping the nest in his jaws and picks it up with ease, looking at the ekder as if asking to take it out-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Elder's Den. (Scarletfire's Den More Like xD) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Momma? Why did you leave me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down