Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Entrance

+26
Ayoko
Talon
Akauri
River
Shinoma
Alue
Nezous
Fang
mboutwell7
Raven
Resolute
The Stars and Skies
Duckshine
SilverStripe
Flare
Pigeon
Leafheart
MiseryCloud
HowlingStar
ChipmunkStar
Fenris
*Firefly*
Lois
Alpha Okami
Alphess Aiyana
Mismatched
30 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty Re: Le Entrance

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:41 am

His Gaze Fixed On Her And He Looked Her Over, "Hi There" He Woofed Softly Dipping His Head In A Fairly Greeting Matter, "Who Might You Be?" He Asked Wanting To Get To Know The Pack Members
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:10 am

"Hey," Dakota said as he bounded up alongside Akira. "I'm Dakota."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:12 am

He Looked Over To The New Wolf That Had Come Up Along Side The Wolf He Was Talking To A Moment Again, "Greetings I Am Rollo A Scout Of Washaki Pack" He Woofed Dipping His Head In Respect Towards The Other Wolf
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:29 am

A small grey sentinel stayed off to the side, for Pandora was extremely shy. Her pale green eyes drifted over to the new wolves, but she couldn't get herself to greet them.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue7/7Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:35 pm

A Lanky Dark Figure Walked Into The Scene, He Had Green Eyes With A Single White Paw He Smiled And Looked Around His Eyes Holding Happiness That He Is Now In A Pack And Possibly Could Make A Home Here.

Rollo Looked Over To Pandora And Dipped His Head, "Greetings There" He Stepped Closer Over To Her His Eyes Content, " I'm Rollo, Who Might You Be?" He Flicked His Tail His Muzzle Holding A Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:37 pm

Pandora's eyes adverted downward. "H-hello, I-I'm Pandora..." She stuttered quietly.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue7/7Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:39 pm

Sandalio Made Her Way In Heading To The Dens, Tired.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:10 pm

"Greetings Pandora, It's Nice To Meet You" He Woofed Then Looked Around To See If He Could Spot Anyone Else His Eyes Filled With Excitement About Having A Pack And Meeting New Wolves
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:40 pm

The guardian grinned sheepishly at Fenris, "We can wait to hunt, I didn't realize..." he trailed off, head tipping curiously at the new wolf. "Hello!" He barked warmly, rust smudged, brawny form maneuvering it's way over to him. "I'n Akando!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:19 pm

His Gaze Wavered Over To The Other Wolf, "Ah Well Greetings Akando I Am Rollo" He Woofed Softly While His Tail Swayed From Side To Side
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:42 am

Akira wagged her tail, her eyes bright as she padded up to Rollo. "Akira," she barked, bowing her head, kindly. "Are you a sentinel?" She asked, curiously.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue2/5Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue97/100Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:22 am

"Hey." The Alphess greeted the new wolf with a warm smile, "I'm Alphess Aiyana."
The snow wolf glanced around and howled: calling for all attention to be on her. "Wolves of Washaki! The time has come for a pack challenge. Alpha Okami and I will select wolves to be apart of two teams. The challenge will be hunting and the first team to catch prey of our choice will win. The teams will be chosen soon, so.. Be ready." The Alpha grinned in glee then lowered her voice and glanced to Rollo.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1/1Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue98/100Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:01 am

Fenris smiles at Akando, "It's alright, I think Aiyana has something planned..." The beta looks over at the newcomer, happily. "Hello, I'm one of the beta's: Fenris." He then moves his attention to the alphess, his eyes lit up at her announcement, not hearing about it previously. He was still worried about his mate, but he tried his best not to show it.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:40 pm

Akando's yellow gaze brightened at the exciting news, a cheerful grin splattering across his muzzle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:45 pm

Sandalio's eyes gleamed hearing the new news her tail flicking from side to side, /A challenge/ she thought, /Great!/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:57 pm

Rollo Smiled Looked Over At His Alphess He Nodded Politely And Spoke When She Has Finished Speaking, Not Wanting To Be Rude Of Course, "Greetings And Thank You For Accepting Me In" He Woofed Then Looked At Akira, "No I Am A Scout Actually"

The Dark Lanky Figure Then Stepped Out Of The Shadows His Green Eyes Flickering With Content He Looked Over At The Wolves And Nodded His Gaze Then Fixed To Akira, "Actually I Am A Sentinel Of Washaki" He Glanced Over Everyone, "I am Cascade, New Here"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:39 pm

Shanook bowed his head to both Rollo and Cascade. "Pleasure," he said, warmly. "I'm Shanook, the Delta male, here." The wolf's smile brightened at the Alphess's words, "Sounds fun."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue4/5Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue90/100Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:11 am

Alvaro padded out of the den he was sleeping in, just hearing the Alphess. He grinned, warmly to the wolves around. "I hope I am apart of a team," he said.

Atrocity sat off to the side, slightly grumbling in annoyance at the idea of the pack hunt.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue5/5Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue60/100Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:39 am

Cascade nodded his tail flicking, he really didn't like to speak he then looked at everyone else hearing the news

Rollo grinned, "Pleasure to meet you" He dipped his head his eyes blazing with delight
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:24 am

"I'm sure you'll fit in nicely," barked a white wolf. The female guardian bowed her head to the new wolves. "Adanya's the name."
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue5/5Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue43/100Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Shanook glanced across to Adanya and smiled.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue4/5Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue90/100Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:48 pm

Dyani bounded in. Her throat raspy and sore. She gently nuzzled Shanook, "I'm going to see Bevin now." She smiled to him then weakly entered the den.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:16 am

Okami examined the sick wolf and frowned. "Wolves of Washaki!" The Alpha boomed, "The team hunt will commence at dusk! It has been decided that the Betas will be the leaders of the pack hunt! But, I have recently been informed that the Beta Female, Waya is ill and so Akando, our Guardian Male has been selected to lead the other team. The two teams will be hunting at the Mountain Side! On Fenris's team we have Cascade, Alvaro, Dakota, Iris and Sandalio. On Akando's team we have Adanya, Jaeger, Asha, Sabinx and Varal. Good luck teams! The first one to catch two Elks win! Howl once finished!" The Alpha boomed.

- Create new threads for the hunt. :3
- Remember, it's Winter so.. It will be very very cold and hard to find prey.
- Try make it somewhat difficult and try include more than just one or two users in the hunt.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue2/5Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue98/100Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:21 am

Dakota beamed, "Oh yeah! I was chosen!" He glanced around, trying to find his sister, eager to joke with her about how his team would be stronger. His ears wiggled. "I can't wait!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:23 am

The Alphess brushed up against her mate, howling loudly, "Good luck everyone! Hunt well!"
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1/1Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:55 am

She grins at Dakota, "We're gonna beat you!" She barks to her opponent.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:33 am

Akando grinned broadly at the Alpha, barking loudly. "Come on, Adanya, Jaeger, Asha, Sabinx and Varal! Let's hunt!" The wolf prepared to duck out of the cave.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:25 pm

Fenris grinned, excited for the challenge. "Alright then, Cascade, Alvaro, Dakota, Iris and Sandalio! Let's go hunting!" He barks getting ready to head out to the forest.

Get ready everyone! May the best team win! Very Happy

- The new Pack Hunt thread will be in the Mountain Side section of the forum for Fenris's team.
- As Okami said, it is winter so remember prey is scarce!
- See you all there!
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:36 am

As Nova walked into the cave she seen lost of wolves doing stuff. Sitting down did the snowy plump fea tilt her head and watch.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue3/6Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:25 am

Adanya bounded off after Akando, "Fenris, you and your team don't stand a chance!" She howled, her eyes glinting playfully.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue43/100Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:21 am

She follows the guardian, a challenging glint in her eyes.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:18 am

"We'll see about that!" Fenris howled happily back to Adanya. "You might just hear us howl first!" He challenged, as he gave her a small smirk.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:32 pm

Cascade chuckled looking around agreeing with him, "Count on it" He woofed and then growled playfully

Rollo flicked an ear hearing this
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Shanook chuckled and watched the others in content.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:54 pm

Nova did not know what was going on. But as she watched with content pale green eyes did she start figuring it out. 'A hunt! Wish i could join....' she thought and watched them leave.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue3/6Le Entrance - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:07 pm

Rollo the colorish wolf with black,brown,white,tan and grey fur looked over at the new wolf his tail swished in curosity he looked at her tilting his head his amber eyes blazing he drew closer to her and woofed tail ruffling, "Hey.." He paused standing tall, "I am Rollo"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:13 pm

Nova was content with watching the others leave that she did not see a brute walk up to her. Jumping up did she look around and see whom the voice came from. "Oh, ok its just you... sorry made a habit out of that." She met his eyes and perked her ears forward as to have intrest in what he was saying. He was the first wolf she met so far so she was ready to talk to anyone. "My name is Nova. Nice meeting you Rollo." She replied kindly before bowing her head in greeting/respect.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:18 pm

He flicked his tail a smile trailing his muzzle as she jumped up, "Sorry didn't mean to scare you" His tail swished as his amber eyes blazed as he stared past her, he didn't like making eye contact, "We all have habits, Nova.." He paused his ear flicked. "Mines is not looking wolves in the eye" He chuckled then ruffled his fur watching the snow flakes fall rapidly, "It's a pleasure to meet you Nova and welcome to the pack"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:24 pm

"Eh its just getting rid of them." She said with a grin "My mate used to paw the ground and not look at othres when talking...." She said sadly but shook it off. "Anywho whats going on with the pack?" she tilted her head and waited.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:29 pm

"Now that right there is the problem" He muttered slightly, "Habits are something that sets you apart from someone" He chuckled looking up and looking at the wolves leave, "Well you see the pack is doing hunting games" He grinned cheekily "Whoever hunts the best prey that the Alpha and Alphess likes win" He grinned looking at the snow and put his muzzle to the snow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:33 pm

"Aye thats whats going on" she noded in understanding. seeing snow fall did one land on her nose. sneezeing at the coldness of it did she shake out her snow white pelt. "I think im going to be the snow it's self if it keeps this up." She grumbled before getting up "Is this just the territory or is there more?"
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:36 pm

He chuckled then pulled his muzzle away getting cold, he randomly like smelling the nose. She chuckled watching the snow fall on her, "Indeed your going to be the snow" He smirked playfully, "Snow..." He repeated softly then looked at her his eyes glazing with humor, "No , Washaki pack is big" He woofed, "I haven't seen it all but would you like to see the territory?' He tilted his head his ears flopping to one side
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:40 pm

Perking her eyes as exploring the ground of the Washaki Pack made her eyes glow with adventure. "Would I ever!" she barked with glee. "Its getting lonely in the birthing den and boering just sitting around." She got up and trotted to the exit tail high in exitment. She turned waiting for Rollo.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:47 pm

"Wait" He barked loudly to get her attention his eyes flickered to her belly, "Your expecting" He woofed softly his tail flicking as he looked around, "I don't think it is safe" He tilted his head hoping that a higher ranked wolf would step in, "Maybe we should ask if we can go I mean I would hate myself if a ruthless rouge crossed the border and had a little bite of challenge in him" He eyes her then looked away, "I don't want any one getting hurt" He ruffled his fur again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:52 pm

Nova stoped and turned putting her ears flat on her head. "Yeah I understand.... but no one will mess with me im not and easy meal. I had to fight others off by myself... alone but i get it." She looked downcasted laying down did she roll onto her back. staring at the sky.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:16 pm

Dakota glanced up to the She-wolf and Rollo. "Hey!" He barked a greeting to the two wolves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:18 pm

He dipped his head, "Hey there" He grinned sheepishly flicking his tail .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:54 pm

"Hiya" Nova spoke to the new wolf and licked her chest as snow covered her white pelt.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:58 pm

A young, small white wolf bounds in with large strides, her green eyes shining. She bowed her head, "Hello!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:03 pm

"Accaila, right?" Shanook barked to the new wolf, his eyes bright.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum