Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wildkit

3 posters

Go down

Wildkit Empty Wildkit

Post by Wildpaw302 Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:35 pm

[b]Name:Wildkit
[b]Age (in moons, please):6 and 3/4 moons old
[b]Gender (Male / Female):Male
[b]Description of character appearance:has yellow eyes, has a white fluffy fur, fur is short.
[b]Mate, if any:-
[b]Kit(s), if any:
[b]Preferred clan, if any (TempestClan, SombreClan, RillClan and ValiantClan: Sombreclan,
[b]Preferred rank:Kit, and going up to Warrior
[b]History of character (Optional):My father was killed in a flood when I was only 4 moons old and my mom was killed by a badger when I was only 1 moon old, I have been attacked by many and have almost been with Starclan in all the battles
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample):I looked up at the entrance of the trees, has a sad look in eyes. I whisper to myself, :I can do this, I can do this." But I can't get a grip of myself.I hear the rogues behind me again and I turn to see the three rogues rushing toward me, their claws unsheathed. I started to cry and ran in the camp quickly yelling, "Help me!"
[b]Special code(s) - Only needed if you're a new user:Never Give Up!
[b]Extra(s):I am a calm cat that can get a bit mad sometimes, I don't really have fun but my ''fun" is battling. I am hoping that joining a clan will make me be a bit more fun.
[b]Where you referred by someone? If so, who?-

Last edited by Wildpaw302 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wildpaw302
Wildpaw302
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Wildkit Empty Re: Wildkit

Post by Raven Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:56 pm

I see your having trouble. First we have this bio template that we use to create our characters that can be found by clicking on here- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] If you didn't read the rules then you can click here- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] once those are done you wait for a Mod or Admin to approve you then you may begin to post! Razz anyways welcome to the site!
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Wildkit Left_bar_bleue3/6Wildkit Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Wildkit Left_bar_bleue100/100Wildkit Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildpaw302 Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:21 pm

[b]Name:Wildkit
[b]Age (in moons, please):5 moons old
[b]Gender (Male / Female):Male
[b]Description of character appearance:has yellow eyes, has a white fluffy fur, fur is short.
[b]Mate, if any:-
[b]Kit(s), if any:
[b]Preferred clan, if any (TempestClan, SombreClan, RillClan and ValiantClan: Sombreclan,
[b]Preferred rank: Apprentice
[b]History of character (Optional):My father was killed in a flood when I was only 4 moons old and my mom was killed by a badger when I was only 1 moon old, I have been attacked by many and have almost been with Starclan in all the battles
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample):I looked up at the entrance of the trees, has a sad look in eyes. I whisper to myself, :I can do this, I can do this." But I can't get a grip of myself.I hear the rogues behind me again and I turn to see the three rogues rushing toward me, their claws unsheathed. I started to cry and ran in the camp quickly yelling, "Help me!"
[b]Special code(s) - Only needed if you're a new user:Never Give Up!
[b]Extra(s):I am a calm cat that can get a bit mad sometimes, I don't really have fun but my ''fun" is battling. I am hoping that joining a clan will make me be a bit more fun.
[b]Where you referred by someone? If so, who?-

Last edited by Wildpaw302 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wildpaw302
Wildpaw302
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildpaw302 Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:28 pm

As always, I forget something XD

Extras: I am a calm cat with a bit of a temper, I don't play a lot because of my history and my ''fun'' is battling

Sorry, I forgot to put that in, my apoligies
Wildpaw302
Wildpaw302
Newborn
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:23 am

Instead of double posting, could you please select the edit button. Double posting isn't accepted here. Razz

All new users also require a special code. If you read the rules, then you'll find the special code in there. Just add it to the "special code" section of your forum by selecting "edit"

Also.. Having multi colored eyes is perfectly okay on GBMP, however.. It is a special item. Special items need to be purchased from the point store using points. The more you post on GBMP, the more points you'll get. You also get points for referring new users, attending gatherings and having kits. Click [url=https://gbmp.forummotion.com/t592-the-points-system]HERE for more information on points. But, this means, since you're new, your character can't have the multi colored eyes. You can always purchase it and use it with another character over time.

And you will need to pick a clan between ValiantClan or SombreClan. Both clans are great, but, the decision is yours. Here's a click regarding the clans and their descriptions;  https://gbmp.forummotion.com/t5-descriptions-of-the-clans-and-pack

I can approve you once you've;

- Altered eye description
- Added special code
- Picked a clan / become rogue.

Welcome to the forum, by the way!

EDIT;

Wildkit 2664407287

WELCOME TO THE FORUM! You can start roleplaying now!
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Wildkit Left_bar_bleue5/5Wildkit Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Wildkit Left_bar_bleue43/100Wildkit Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum