Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New charracter: Rain

4 posters

Go down

New charracter: Rain Empty New charracter: Rain

Post by RosePawandCloud Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:36 am

Name:Rain
Description: Dark gray shecat with light gray/silver flecs along her back to tail-tip. She has icy blue eyes and the tips of her ears are gray/silver also.
History: She was with her Father (Thunder) and her Mother (Blue) when they were attacked by a badger. Her mother was killed defending the young kit named Rain and her father tried to avenge the death of Blue only to fail in his blind rage. Both her parents being mauled, she ran off into the forest learning the skills she still knows today by herself for eight moons :3.
Extras: She has a large scar on her right shoulder from when she was attacked. (Because after her parents were killed the badger didn't just disappear... x3 it chased her and got to her once but she escaped somehow because the badger was preoccupied with its own new injuries which gave her the upperhand)

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (meow)
(PureandTerror did this :3 we worked on it together! Great minds make great plots on GBMP XD I came up with the plot and the name and the coat color and the... everything... while she watched :3 *we were having an epic sleep over* I told TJ *rosepawandcloud's real name XD* we should make a plot together :3 she didn't have any free characters so we made this charrie to go along with my new character Riot. we are gonna have da best plot ever lol XD jk we are total warriortards)
RosePawandCloud
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
New charracter: Rain Left_bar_bleue3/5New charracter: Rain Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
New charracter: Rain Left_bar_bleue100/100New charracter: Rain Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Woah...this place looks awesome.....

Back to top Go down

New charracter: Rain Empty Re: New charracter: Rain

Post by PurekitandTerror Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:35 pm

amazing Very Happy
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
New charracter: Rain Left_bar_bleue6/6New charracter: Rain Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
New charracter: Rain Left_bar_bleue100/100New charracter: Rain Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePawandCloud Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:40 pm

You made it XD
RosePawandCloud
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
New charracter: Rain Left_bar_bleue3/5New charracter: Rain Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Woah...this place looks awesome.....

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:43 am

ik i did i was just admiring my work ^^
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
New charracter: Rain Left_bar_bleue6/6New charracter: Rain Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:01 pm

xD Admire your work as much as you want! Very Happy

Sorry about how long it's taking to get the charrie accepted, everyone has kinda poofed for a bit. ._.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
New charracter: Rain Left_bar_bleue0/0New charracter: Rain Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
New charracter: Rain Left_bar_bleue0/0New charracter: Rain Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:24 pm

New charracter: Rain 2664407287
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
New charracter: Rain Left_bar_bleue5/5New charracter: Rain Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
New charracter: Rain Left_bar_bleue43/100New charracter: Rain Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:00 am

XD lol fenny its okie
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:18 pm

We had a period where we were going to drop the forum. But, I did some thinking last night and some emailing and.. GBMP is going to get sorted and become bigger and better than it was a few months ago. <3
So, on behalf of all forum staff, I do apologize for our slackness and period of leave. But, we're back. Smile
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
New charracter: Rain Left_bar_bleue5/5New charracter: Rain Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
New charracter: Rain Left_bar_bleue43/100New charracter: Rain Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down